Betrayed (completed)

By AshleyMari5

It's not about what you got, it's about the people in it. How many times will you get hurt until you realize... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13 Hell
Part 14Madeline
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18 Madeline
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29 Madeline
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35 Madeline
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41 Madeline
Part 42
Part 43 Final chapter

Part 11

651 11 0
By AshleyMari5

A month has passed. I have been working hard with my powers.

Every time I seem to get it I lose it. Zekela seems really irritated by me lately.

I have been trying to not want Ares, but each time I try it makes it harder for me. He has made me fall for him even more. I shocked myself when I took over the last time we did it. We where just talking and I had the sudden urge. I remember grabbing him and just taking over. He obviously loved it, I did and i didn't.

Madeline thinks that since I live in hell now it's making me do things, not only that but I am supposed to be Ares queen.

I can never really concentrate. I can feel the warmth flowing through me. My hands feel electric and warm. I open my eyes and look down. My hands are glowing blue. My heart is beating. I look at the black table I concentrate on one of the chairs. Nothing happens.

I concentrate even more and and feel electric running through my body. I look back up and see the chair floating only floating 2 inches of the ground.

I try to push the electric warm feeling  more seeing the chair float a couple of inches more.

"Impressive." I hear a voice call out.

The chair lands with a thud. I turn around to see a strange man standing in the door way. His blonde hair hanging by his ears. His green eyes sweet and caring. His stance 6'3 shorter than Ares. The complete opposite of Ares.

"Who are you?"

"The names Gabriel." His voice sounds out.

I stand up my heart beating fast.

"Gabriel?"

"Don't be scared, I won't you anything to you." He smiles a sweet smile.

"What are you doing in here? If you are looking for..." He interrupts me.

"So you are Daenarys Beaufort." He walks towards me. He stops when we are ten feet apart. He looks me up and down stopping at my breasts.

I fold my arms around my breasts and stare at him. Who is this Gabriel guy? And why is he just staring at me?

"I asked you a question!" I sternly say.

"I gave you an answer." He says.

"That wasn't an answer, and my name is Danny!"

He walks forward I step backwards.

"Gabriel!" I jump at the voice of Ares.

In a second Ares's hand is on my waist pulling me to his side.

"What are you doing here?" Ares is angry.

"I wanted to meet the great Daenerys. She is beautiful. Powerful but still doesn't know how to use her powers." Gabriel smiles.

"Again what are you doing here, you don't belong here. Get out before I kill you!" Ares yells.

"And risk more damnation?" Gabriel tilts his head to the right.

"Get out! And don't you ever come close to Danny. I am warning you."

Gabriel lifts his hands and laughs.

"Alright, I'll go. I'll see you later...Danny!" Gabriel spread white wings and flies out of the room in a second.

Ares grabs my face in his massive hand leans in and kisses me roughly. I pull away from his kiss.

"Who was that?" I ask him.

"Have you ever read the Bible?" He asks.

"No my aunt never really took me to bible school."

"That was Gabriel, God's messenger."

"An angel? What was he doing here?"

"I don't know."

Questions swirl my mind. I want to know more about Ares.

"How where you created?" I ask.

"God created me himself. Named me Lucifer. I was the brightest light of them all. But after I felt like everyone only worshiped God and it wasn't fare. So he got mad and kicked me out of heaven. I fell and took over hell."

I have no words, but I feel bad for him. I hug him around his hard waist. I feel his strong arms close around me. I get out of his embrace.

"Look what I did today!" I say.

I concentrate hard on my powers. Feeling the electric warm feeling on my hands and body.

I open my eyes and stare at the chair. The chair starts to float higher than before. I start think of fire and the chair burns in mid air. I freak out and the chair of fire falls on the floor.

Ares opens his wings and blows a gust of air putting out the fire.

"Wow, you are doing great!"

"No I am not, I freaked out!"

"Hey, you are still very new at this. Until about a month ago you didn't know any of this existed."

I nod my head at him. He leans down to kiss me as I get on the points of my feet and put my arms around his neck. His kiss being sweet and addictive. Out tongues dancing with each other's. He finishes the kiss and pecks my lips one last time.

"Let's clean up and go down and eat some food." I nod my head and follow him to the bathroom.

He gets in the water and sits with blue hue glowing around him. I get in and sit on his lap facing him.

I grab the sponge and start to scrub him. I feel his eyes on me.  He grabs my hand and leads it down to his erection. I get the hint and I start to move my hands on his manhood. He leans his head back while I pump him. He lets out small moans. My hands going up and down feeling every inch of him. I start to go faster loving his grunts.

He then snaps his head grabs me and stands us both up. He turns me around my back facing him. He grabs my left leg up and steadies me. I feel his hard member touching my heated core. He slide in and I let out a loud moan. I hold on to the rocks on the wall. The water flowing against my arms.

Ares starts to go wildly faster. I am loving the feeling he is giving me. His finger going down on my clit. He keeps pumping in and out faster and harder. I am screaming in pleasure.

Loving every sensation of each stroke he gave me. Not too soon I came first then he followed bending me over for a better access.

"Do you like the food?" Madeline asks.

"Yes, Thank you." Eating steak in hell, is something in my list of never would have thought. Where do they even get potatoes? Or even vegetables?

"I am glad you like it!" Zekela says.

"Your highnesses!" Eric walks in. With the woman with a tale. "Madeline, Zekela."

"Hello!" Madeline says.

"Ah there you are! My lord!" The chalky man walks in with his hands extended. Walking towards Ares.

"Nicholas!" Ares says. Nicholas walks by Madeline giving her a creepy smile. Madeline stiffs her body looking down at her hands.

"I think blondes are gorgeous." Nicholas says. "Don't you think, Ares."

Choose your words good Ares! I can feel Zekelas gleamy eyes on me.

I look at Ares who is looking at a very uncomfortable Madeline.

I break the silence. "What do you need Nicholas."

"Such powerful beauty." He says.

I from the corner of my eyes Ares smirking at me. I can hear Eric chuckling.

I raise my eyebrow at Nicholas waiting for my answer. He walks around the table.

Stands next to where Madeline is sitting. He extends his chalky finger and touches Madeline's face. I hate men like that. The rage that it gives me. How man like that think that they can get away with anything.

"Please don't touch Madeline." I say. Anger surging through me. I can feel electric running through me.

"I was just merely saying hi to our beautiful minx." He says. "She is just a cutie." He touches her face again making Madeline cringe I felt my anger rise up.
Bam!
"Your queen told you not to touch her handmaiden! Did she not?" Ares is on his feet. Staring down at Nicholas. Who is smiling.

"My apologies." Nicholas lifts his hands in surrender. He walks towards the entrances. "I came to speak with Ares about a certain something." He looks at Ares smiling.

Ares stands up kisses me on the lips and follows Nicholas.

"I hate that man." I say.

"We all do." Eric say. "He is a demon. The same demon who drove Judas crazy. He loves to mess with humans."

"He is a a rotten man." Zekela says. "Don't you ever let your guard down Madeline, and try to be around people. That demon seems to have bad intentions."

He better not touch Madeline or I'll find a way to kill him. I hear gasps and look around me and I see swords and knives floating in the air. The knives and swords fall down.

"Someone seems to be getting better." Zekela says.

I look around and everyone is smiling at me.

"Anger."Eric says.

I am finally able to tap into my magic better.

I look down at my hands and they are glowing blue.

I feel proud of myself. I am meant for something. I don't know what, but I will be queen.

I will rule hell.

Thanks for reading! Let me know how you like my story!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72 1 13
Quinn grabbed her backpack and her phone and made her way downstairs to grab breakfast before school, turning the corner she witnessed her mom sittin...
3.2K 163 20
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐๐ž๐ฏ๐ข๐ฅ. ๐๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ ๐ข๐ง ๏ฟฝ...
34 26 26
The walls between heaven, hell, and earth no longer exist. There are no more rules, and humans are becoming extinct. Only the strong and the clever w...
Poisonous By Sierra Cash

General Fiction

59 3 24
Nikki Masters...a beautiful and diligent woman. Stuck living out her father's dream. But when tragedy strikes her family, everything is spun into cha...