The Academy - Book III

بواسطة emmyles

This is the final installment in the Series! *This book features very mature content! If you don't like your... المزيد

Author's Note
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Don't Kill Me
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Q & A
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine - Side Chapter
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four Part 1
Chapter Fifty Four Part 2
Chapter Fifty Four - Part 3
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six part One
Chapter Fifty Six Part Two
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Author Note
Word Index and Information
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Help Pick a Cover
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Epilogue

Chapter Forty Nine

4.4K 185 84
بواسطة emmyles

Chapter Forty Nine

Silver District - The Ward Residence

Kaelen watched as Ruby and her gaggle of friends helped Kimmy out of the parlor before he addressed anyone left in the room.  "Thanks for coming but I have work to do."  He arched an eyebrow at Kevin and Lucas, "I'm assuming I don't need to see you out?"

"Nope," smirked Kevin before he disappeared.

Lucas shook his head. "I thought you might want to talk about Kayla leaving in a huff," Lucas stood up and looked from Kaelen to Xara.  "But it seems that you'd rather talk about the results of that little game."

Kaelen pressed his lips into a thin line and watched Lucas walk out of the room.   Kaelen waited until the door was firmly closed behind Lucas before he beckoned Xara with his index finger, "Come here."  Kaelen watched quietly as Xara slowly walked toward him.

Kaelen stared down at the top of Xara's red hair before he gently cupped her chin and lifted her head until their eyes met.  "Can you please tell me what 100.25% would feel like?"

Xara's cheeks flushed red and she shook her head.

Kaelen touched a strand of her curly red hair and tested its weight, "Can you show me what it feels like?"

"I -," sighed Xara as she met his eyes again.  "I-I -."

Kaelen stepped them into her downstairs bedroom.  He pushed her up against the wall; his hand gently caressed her cheek.  "I am very interested to know what that could possibly feel like."  Kaelen played gently with her hair, "Won't you show me?"

Xara stared into his hazel eyes and nodded, "I-I can try."

Kaelen lifted a red curl and kissed it gently.  His breath fanned over her face and he watched her eyelashes fluttered over her cheeks. "I'm willing to accept that," mumbled Kaelen.

Xara pressed her cheek against his hand and opened her green eyes to stare into Kaelen's hazel ones.  "Your eyes are so beautiful," whispered Xara in amazement as gold flecks swirled in the hazel depths.

A smile pulled at Kaelen's lips and he leaned closer to her trapping her in the circle of his arms, "You like my eyes?"

Xara quickly looked away and nodded, her hair slipped from his fingers as she moved, "If I didn't see my demise mirrored in them I'd like them more."

Kaelen lips touched her hair and he inhaled the sweet smell of wisteria and orange blossoms, "I'd never kill you because that would mean I'd be letting you go."

"Why do you do that," asked Xara.

Confused, Kaelen played with her hair, "Do what?"

"You're always touching, kissing and smelling my hair," whispered Xara.

"I like it," he whispered.  Kaelen tangled her hair in his hand and pulled it toward him gently.   "It's smell, its texture, its color -."

"Ruby had her hair dyed the same color and uses the same shampoo now," stated Xara a little confused.

"She did," asked Kaelen shocked.  He wrapped her hair around his hand and pulled her head back to stare into her vivid green eyes.

Xara nodded as far as his tight grip world allow, "She also had her eyes turned emerald green."

"Really? I never noticed" mumbled Kaelen.

Xara smiled shyly before she caught herself and blanked her expression.  "You shouldn't say things like that to me -."

"Why," asked Kaelen sarcastically.  "It'll go to your head."  Kaelen watched amused as Xara skin flushed a becoming pink.

"Of course not," mumbled Xara her eyes on the front of his gray pants.  She pointed to the very obvious strain in the crouch,  "You're aroused did you want me to start?"

Kaelen's hand tightened in her hair as she slowly slid to her knees. "I need to practice," he suggested as she released his belt.

"Um Kaelen could you put your hands on the wall," asked Xara.

Kaelen looked at his hand tangled in her hair with a frown, "Okay but why?"

Xara unbuttoned his pants, tugged his zipper down and watched as his pants fell to the floor.  "I-" started Xara before she looked up into his inquisitive eyes.  "You'll see," she smiled mischievously before she wrapped her fingers around his member.

Kaelen watched as her hand slowly moved up and down his shaft before he spread his legs more and braced his hands on the wall.  "Maybe it was b-broke," he stuttered as Xara took him slowly into her mouth her tongue doing small flicks.  "Oh my -," groaned Kaelen cutting himself off as her tongue slid along his length before her lips wrapped around him.

"Wha-," gasped Kaelen, his nails extended and dug into the wall.  "St-st," stop thought Kaelen but all he could was stuttered as her mouth did things that make his legs start to shake uncontrollably. "Xa-Xa," his hands punched through the wall as he tried to remain upright but his knees gave out as her mouth pulled and her tongue did little waves.

Kaelen watched through glazed eyes as Xara pulled back to stare at him with a blank expression.  He felt her push him back and his knees knocked against the overstuffed chair in front of her fireplace.  How'd I get over here, thought Kaelen as his knees gave out and he slumped down into the chair. 

What the hell is she doing with her -, his next thought broke off as Xara dropped to her knees, pulled his engorged member toward her lips and used it to outline her mouth.  The precum glistened on her swollen lips as she stared at him her eyes full of lust.

Kaelen's breath caught as she smiled into his eyes and took his full length back into her mouth, her hands rubbed up and down his thighs drawing designs as her head bobbed up and down.

Oh gods, thought Kaelen on a loud groan, his body stiffened before his abdominal muscled tightened and forced him to curl over a little.  He tried to pull away from whatever Xara was doing with her mouth.  His hands gripped the arms of the chair and he could hear the sound of the wood splinter as his hold on the chair tightened.

"Stop," gasped Kaelen as he threw the arms of the chair on the floor and pushed the seat back leaving gashing in the wood floor.  "You're going to kill me."

Xara lapped at him before she shook her head, "Does it hurt?"

"No, but-."

Xara reached out to grab him in her hand, "Are you sure you want me to stop?"

Kaelen stared down at the hand massaging him and reached out to touch her chin.  "No, but -."

Xara slapped his hand away and took him back into her mouth with a loud sigh that vibrated down his length, to his balls and up his spine.  "Ah," yelled Kaelen as he exploded into Xara's mouth.

Xara looked past Kaelen to stare at his shadow that leaned against the wall on the far side of the room.  "Did you like it," she asked as she quickly looked back at Kaelen.

Kaelen stared at the ceiling his breathe rushed from his chest as he nodded energetically.  "There aren't even words," gasped Kaelen.  "And that's 100.25% -."

"No," frowned Xara as she watched his member stir, "that was me warming you up."  Xara touched his hands with hers and smiled timidly, "Did you want to stop there and I try again later."

Kaelen felt like his eyes would cross as his head jerked to stare at Xara.  "There's more," exclaimed Kaelen, his expression one of shock and amazement.

Xara stood up and circled the ruined chair before she slipped her dress over her head. "Maybe we should continue this in the bed," asked Xara as she sat down with her moist center opened for Kaelen to see.

Kaelen raised to his feet his arousal long and thick ready for the next round, "Like I said I need practice too."

Xara spread her legs wider so Kaelen could stand between them as she laid back.  Xara closed her eyes when Kaelen picked up her legs and kissed her ankle.  "Mm," moaned Xara as his tongue glided up her leg.   "Let's practice together at the same time," purred Xara as she reached for him to lie on the bed next to her.

****

Kaelen wiped his eyes with the back of his hand and sat up quickly.  "What time is it," he asked groggily.  He raised his hand and called forth his device, "Shit!  I have a meeting in less than an hour."

"You missed dinner with Ruby," mumbled Xara on a yawn and stretch.

Kaelen took in the rumbled sheets before he turned to look at Xara.  "That was more for show than her really wanting to eat with me," sighed Kaelen as he stood up.  He frowned when he saw his wrinkled clothes but quickly put them on.

"I kept you too long," whispered Xara sadly.

Kaelen shook his head and walked back over to her.  He picked up a lock of her hair and smirked, "You kept me too long."  He touched her cheek and frowned, "Does your jaw hurt or anything?"  His eyes slowly raked her body pausing to linger on her swollen lips, hard nipples, slightly rounded stomach and -.  Kaelen frowned, "Have you gained weight?"

Xara quickly grabbed the covers and pulled them to her chest.  "A little, I'm sorry!"

Kaelen tugged on her red hair until she looked back at him, bent down and kissed her quivering lips. "I'm not mad or anything.  The weight looks good on you and if you ever want to work out let me know.  We can work out together."

Kaelen sighed when he watched Xara brow pull together but didn't say anything else.  After several minutes he quietly walked out of her room and up the stairs into the kitchen.

"Anthony," waved Kaelen toward the man.  He walked over to him and smiled brightly, "Could you do me a favor?"

"Sure," replied Anthony.  He turned to give Kaelen his full attention. "What exactly can I do for you," inquired Anthony on a bored drawl. 

"I tried but I couldn't fix the wall in Xara's room," sighed Kaelen scratching his head on confusion.  "Or the chair, the floor or the bed."

Anthony smirked as he pointed a spoon full of black and brown wheat puffs at him, "Ha ha ha!  You didn't know you can't fix someone else's illusions."

"But you can add to them," stated Kaelen with a confident nod.

Anthony placed his spoon in his empty bowl and clapped, "It appears someone was listening during their brief stint at the Academy."

Kaelen chuckled, "I graduated with honors via the correspondence course that Joshua and Isaiah made them offer me."

Anthony raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Oh yeah I remember that!  Lucas and Jacob also somehow managed to graduate."  Anthony shook his head and stood, "I can fix the stuff you requested but I can't do anything more about the sound proofing."

"What," asked Kaelen appalled.

Anthony raised his arms in an exaggerated shrug.  "It was so loud Zahara, Zero and Sebastian went to go stay with a friend of theirs in the Bronze District."

Kaelen lips pressed together, "Sebastian is with my sister and bother?"

Anthony shook his head and laughed, "He's technically with your sister but she's just having some fun."  Anthony glanced over his shoulder at Kaelen, "It's not serious so don't worry about it."

Kaelen frowned darkly toward the stairs Anthony had just walked down, "Easy for you to say."  Kaleen took a deep breath before he walked up the servant stairs to the second floor.  He rolled his shoulders, opened the door to his bedroom and entered.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!" screeched Ruby as she stood.  Angrily, Ruby walked over to Kaelen and glared at him.  "WE WERE SUPPOSED TO HAVE DINNER WHEN I RETURNED AND I WAITED FOR YOU!"  Ruby pointed toward a small gold bistro dining set that was placed in front of the fireplace.  

Kaelen frowned toward the dining table, "I thought that was a farce for your friends at your little party."

Ruby narrowed her emerald green eyes at Kaelen and tossed her flame red hair over her shoulder, "I don't care what you thought!"  

 Kaelen shrugged his shoulders and started toward the bathroom, "I need to shower and change.  I have a meeting in less than 45 minutes."

"You stupid bastard," growled Ruby.  She intercepted him on his way to the bathroom and poked him in the chest, "I told you what would happen if you spent the night in the servant's quarters with your whore." 

Kaelen cracked his neck and moved around her, "I was busy last night and don't believe you deserve any explanation."

 "You don't," laughed Ruby menacingly.  "This engagement is off!"

Kaelen turned and eyed Ruby with a smirk, "I remember you threat very well but I wonder which one of those harpies will actually listen to you when you say they shouldn't marry me?"  Kaelen lips turned down as he considered his own question, "Kimmy?  No she'd be delighted to be the fifth seats wife.  May Adrianna?  No she'd marry me for my royals alone."  Kaelen tapped his chin as he thought out loud, "Which one of them would really refuse?"

Ruby narrowed her eyes and stumped her foot, "I'll make you -."

Kaelen waved away what Ruby was about to say and frowned, "Who could be at the door this early in the morning?"  Kaelen pushed pass Ruby and threw open the door to the hall, "We'll finish this later."

Kaelen snapped his fingers and looked at his new outfit and sighed, "I'd rather have taken an old fashion shower than use magic."  He skipped down the stairs and pulled the front door open and smiled widely, "Lex!"

Lex smiled warmly at Kaelen and pointed behind him, "And Elisa!"

"I can't believe you're here so late," laughed Kaelen as he and Lex shared a hug.  "You missed my congratulation party."

"But," smiled Lex as he looked around the foyer, "I made it for the formal announcement ball and for the actual wedding."  Lex smiled and pointed toward Elisa, "We're sorry we didn't come with Clarence and Jael Quin but there was an issue with Midas."

"Oh," asked Kaelen as he guided them into a small room off the foyer.  "Elisa don't worry about the bags I'll take them to your room."

Elisa gave Kaelen a distracted smile as she looked down the hallway towards the kitchen.  "Is that your soon to be wife," asked Elisa.

Kaelen turned to see Xara walking slowly towards them with Bethany behind her.  "No that's -."

"His future paramour," drawled Ruby as she walked down the stairs regally. "I am the future wife of the fifth seat."

"Oh," frowned Elisa as she turned her nose up at Ruby.  Elisa turned to look at Kaelen, "I thought it was her because she seems more to your liking."  Elisa smiled toward Ruby and held out her hand, "I apologize for my mistake."  

Ruby looked down at Elisa's hand with a smile full of contempt before she arched an eyebrow, "I'm sure you don't expect me to touch you."  Ruby looked Elisa up and down before she did the same to Lex.  "Kaelen," frowned Ruby, "Your friends should stay at a hotel in the White District I'm sure they would be more -."  Ruby looked both Lex and Elisa up and down before she shivered in distaste, "comfortable."

Elisa pulled her hand back and stared in shock.  "What," asked Elisa as she sized Ruby up.  "You have nerve to insult us to our face."

Ruby sneered as she looked Elisa up and down, "I don't touch trash."

"Trash," gasped Elisa as she stepped back and looked Ruby up and down.  "You have nerve.  At least I can honestly say I'm a marvel to behold while you are the result of a shoddy job."

"Elisa," warned Lex with a shake of his head.

 Elisa scoffed, "Please!"  Elisa pointed to Ruby's red hair, "I can smell the cheap dye from over here!  You should sue the surgeon that did your eyes because they look more suited to a horror cine than someone's face.  Damn things look like they'd glow in the dark."  She waved her fingers in Ruby's face, "Silence.  While you talking about trash maybe you should be thinking about throwing those plastic ass tits away."  Elisa pointed toward Ruby's full C-cupped breast, "They all lop-sided."  Elisa rolled her eyes and smacked her lips, "Everyone in the universe know Ah'Tarian woman usually only have a size A if they are lucky."  She frowned as she looked at Ruby, "I bet you don't even have any nipples."

I know everyone's like what does you characters look like, besides Lucas, "Jacob and Kaelen so I am trying to get the pics together.  I believe at the end of this series I'll have a nice little slide show with the people I envision.

http://gickr.com/results3/anim_e6054891-971b-9de4-e10e-78f22ba9b61b.gif

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

72.5K 4.1K 96
Autumn Wraith took a step a 20-year-old shouldn't take. She was naïve for her own ruin. One wrong move, or should we say one wrong article? She write...
331K 11K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
122K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
3M 136K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...