arcade ° kim seungmin

By meringyu

" hoLY SHOOT I LOVE HER." - ©meringyu started: 17. 1. 19 finished: 7. 4. 19 More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
fourty
fourty one
fourty two
fourty three
fourty four
fourty five
fourty six
fourty seven
fourty eight
fourty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
fifty six
fifty seven
fifty eight
fifty nine
sixty
100K? YES!
sixty one
sixty two
sixty three
sixty four
sixty five
sixty six
sixty seven
sixty eight
sixty nine
OPEN ME <3
seventy
seventy one
seventy two
seventy three
seventy four
seventy five
seventy six
seventy eight
seventy nine
final

seventy seven

2.1K 77 10
By meringyu

as they arrived hospital, chan was immediately admitted into the emergency department due to his fresh wounds on his head.

the three of them were sitting at the waiting lobby, everyone felt so anxious and scared, worried sick and bloody stress.

" who did that? "

seungmin finally voiced. chunhei then slowly raised her hand, signaling that it was her who injured chan on his head.

" i just had to, okay? i thought it was going to be easier for us to bring him here because if he is conscious we could lose him and we can't let him be seen to the others. that was my only option. i am really sorry, felix, seungmin. i don't think that with just my words, i can bring chan back with us. "

felix let out a sighed, his hands on chunhei's shoulder.

" hey, it's okay. we were in panic after all. we never experience something like that. i just hope that we still got to see chan. i don't want to be friends with chris. he is a nightmare. "

seungmin, who was just watching all the time suddenly pulled chunhei into his embrace, hugging her so tight. he knew that his girlfriend need some comfort from him. so he hugged her.

" it's okay, it's okay. you did a very good job, b. i am so proud of you. we know that all you wanted to was the best for chan. it's okay. i love you. we all love you. "

felix then scratched his head, feeling awkward being the third wheeler he was.

" dang, i didn't know that being a third wheeler is this awkward. "

" come here, join our hugs. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.6K 36
"I kissed her, hyung. And I loved it so fricking much" ▪︎Seungmin x female oc▪︎ ▪︎Short Chapters▪︎ ▪︎Text Au▪︎
63.5K 980 41
Oneshots of members of Stray Kids! Oneshots, two shots and short stories! Written for my Instagram @/galacticfixs !! Feel free to support me there, a...
47.1K 1.4K 50
"But they are my kids," "No, they are my kids. I have raised them for the last five years by myself while you left and became an idol. All they...
983K 22.4K 50
One shots for Stray Kids; • 99% fluff 💌 • Requests are closed ❌ • ❝ᶜᴬᵁˢᴱ ᵞᴼᵁ'ᴿᴱ ᴾᴿᴱᵀᵀᵞ ᴬᴺᴰ ᴺᴬˢᵀᵞ❞ -Han Jisung • ❝ᴮᴬᴮᵞᴳᴵᴿᴸ❞ -Bang Chan [This book is...