My Descendents 3 Theories

By Meloetta246

This is just my thoughts and ideas for what might happen in Descendants 3. Feel free to share your thoughts a... More

Let's Discuss D3
Descendants Hype!
Prediction of the Future
Under the Sea
Under the Sea Part 2
D3 End Scene!
What is this Madness!?
Escape From the Isle of the Lost
Putting Together the Pieces
Maybe a hint? Or maybe a Fan's Wishful Thinking?
It's Happening!
Teaser Trailer OMG
My D3 Analysis/Movie Theory
The Shadow Cards
Dragon Queen Mal
More D3 Dolls
Songs and Close Ups
More Cool D3 Pics
New D3 Photos
D3 Trailer #2 Exclusive
Celia Facilier!
D3 Release Date is Here!
D3 T-Shirt Designs
Cheyenne Jackson (Hades) Interview
Mal's Darkness
Mal's Darkness Part 2
Squeaky!
Two Sets of Songs, But Which is Real?
Dr. Facilier!
D3 Trailer Part 2
Apples For You
Turned to Stone?
Is It Hades?
Hades Words to Auradon
Is it Uma?
Uma's Revenge
Escape the Isle of the Lost
Good to be Bad
Is it Celia?
VK Day!
New VK(s)?
It's Good to be Bad Behind the Scenes
Good to be Bad
Escape From the Isle of the Lost Review
Celia's Back
Extended Official Trailer
I have no words...
Descendants 3 Stories
Intro to Disney Now
Behind the Scenes: Good to Be Bad
Audrey's Royal Return
#D3 Deets
Some Sad News Guys
Some Answers
Queen of Mean/Random Pictures
Funny Photo/ DVD Release
Black Magic
Behind the Scenes with Mitchell Hope
Random D3 Photos
Harry's Fortune
Gil's Fortune
Hades Fortune Part 1
Hades Fortune Part 2
Dr. Facilier's Fortune
Queen of Mean
Do What You Gotta Do
Once Upon a Time and Night Falls Preview
One Kiss and We Gonna Break This Town
Teasers
D3 Bloopers
New VK's
Cuteness Overload!
D3 Thoughts So Far
My Parents' Reaction to D3
Random D3 Thoughts
D3 Surpise! Tonight at 5!
Update! I Found the Surprise!
Zombies 2 Theory
Zombies 2 Meets Descendants
Descendants 3.5 Mal and Ben Finally Ever After
The Royal Wedding Dolls
Short 1: The Maid of Honor
Short 2: The Perfect Wedding Cake
Short 3: A Dress Fit for a Queen
Miraculous Ladybug News!
Descendants News!
Wedding Bells are Ringing

D3 Trailer Bombshell

282 9 29
By Meloetta246

Hey guys OMG this trailer was amazing! It was jammed pack full of crazy new stuff that have left our minds reeling once more. I have analyzed the trailer and now I'm going to give you the run down on what I got from the trailer. Now, not all of the images will be in order as they were in the trailer because I do not believe everything in the trailer was shown in order.

First let's start with this:

The synopsis of the movie meantions a breach in the barrier. Well, heres our first breach. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb, or Harry and Gil, come diving through the barrier. Next however, we see this:

Breach number 2: Hades

We see Hades reach through the barrier and shoot a beam from his "ember" as we have learned it's called. I believe Hades shoots this beam of light to try and stop the barrier from closing and fails. 

Then, we meet Uma.

She is looking fierce in this new get up and with the crown she looks like a queen of the sea. Now, I'm not sure if she's trying to attack or lifting herself up onto the bridge, but we see this.

On the bridge, we can see the Vk's, Harry, Gil, and Celia. They don't appear to be fighting with each other, instead it seems they may have been running from Hades himself before he shoots his beam out of the barrier. Maybe they brought Harry and Gil to get Uma out of hiding? Or maybe they're the next VK's to get chosen to come to Auradon or were willing to come to Auradon and Uma just happens to show up.

Whatever occurs next leads to the engagement announcement and to this scene.

In this image we see Audrey, Chad, and her Grammy, Queen Leah. Now, look at Audrey's expression. She's obviously heartbroken and looks shocked at the news she's just heard. I believe this is her reacting to Ben and Mal's engagement announcement. Chad and her Grammy also look displeased.

Now, look at Audrey's hair. She has pink and blue streaks. Now, the Audrey we know from D1 doesn't strike me as the kind of girl to dye her hair but it is possible that in her desperation to get attention like Mal, she tried changing her appearance. I believe this moment is what sends Audrey to her breaking point.

Soon after, Ben announces that both Maleficient's sceptor and the queen's crown have been stolen. Look at the hand taking the crown.

Notice the strand of long, blowfish hair and the pinkish color of the glove. If you look at the sleeve of Audrey's dress above, and the glove on the doll below. It seems likely Audrey has stolen these items.

I believe soon after the engagement announcement, Audrey takes off upset and flees to the nearby woods. It is there she stumbles upon the cottage and meets not only Dr. Facilier, but also his daughter, Celia. I believe they darken her heart and convince her to steal the  crown and sceptor in order to get what she wants, to be the queen of Auradon. Once she brings them these items, they have her cast the sleeping curse, which she ends up succumbing to herself. Which is why the fog is pink instead of green. It's Audrey's signature color.

Mal says she knows how villians think and they don't have much time. I believe with the sleeping curse cast and Audrey begins her rampage and turns anyone in her path to stone. While also keeping her eye on Mal and the others.

Fairy Godmother being the first to go and soon after....

Evie, Jay, Ben, Carlos, and even Dude. Soon after, Uma and Harry appear on the scene.

I believe this is when they realize that the only way they can win is by working together. With the VK's and Fairy Godmother turned to stone, Dizzy, Squeaky, Squirmy, and Doug fast asleep things aren't looking good. So they return to the Isle to find Hades and retrieve the one item that can beat the sceptor, Hades Ember.

(I love how Doug looks so chill under the sleeping curse while the world is ending around him)

I believe Mal, Harry, and Uma return to the Isle to find Hades. (I didn't see Gil much so I'm assuming he's either napping or a statue.) With Celia's help, Mal confronts Hades while Uma and Harry gather help from their crew on the Isle.

However, I believe that not all is as it seems.

Shortly before this image, we hear a feminine voice proclaim: "A great evil will have their revenge and all of Auradon will pay forever." 8 believe these words are spoken by Celia, and the "their" she is referring to is herself and her father. I think Celia was sent by Dr. Facilier to spy on the VK's and gather information 9n their plans so Dr. Facilier can stay ahead.

However, I believe in the end Celia will realize her father is wrong and end up helping save the day. (Now if I have my facts wrong don't kill me Potterheads) I believe we will end up with a scenario similar to Malfoy's in Harry Potter. He joins the Death Eaters but in the end decides to do the right thing and toss Harry his wand. I believe Celia will do something similar, going against her father and helping her friends.

I believe Mal will end up transforming into her 'Dragon Queen' form and battling Audrey, possibly knocking her out or using her own spell against her.

In the end, Audrey cast the curse and therefore is the only one who can break the curse. We see Hades using his ember, most likely in an attempt to wake Audrey and remove the evil magic from her. Once she awakens, I believe just like in sleeping beauty, everyone else will awaken as well. Now, as for how to change the statues back to people, I have no idea. Maybe Mal will use the sceptor to free them herself?

In the end, Auradon will once again be saved and as the icing on the cake...

The barrier instead of being closed for good, will be opened for good. This is when we will get the end credit scene with everyone dancing on the bridge.

Whelp, this is what I have put together so far from the trailer. If you have any ideas, comments, or questions for me feel free to leave them and I will happily respond. Bye guys and OMG I need this movie already!!

                            -Meloetta246

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 3.4K 60
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
255K 8K 182
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...