Kuroko No Basket One Shots

By kainna_elle

Collection of random drabbles and reader insert one shot of Kuroko no Basuke characters. Kuroko no Basuke is... More

Seijūrō Akashi x OC
GoM + Kagami (Short)
Daiki Aomine x You
GoM + Kagami (Short)
GoM + Kagami
Shintarō Midorima x You
AoKaga/KagaMine Special
Who is left? (GoM + Kagami x You)
April Fools (GoM + Kagami x You)
SHORT IMAHANA SPECIAL
Akashi Seijūrō x You
Ryōta Kise x You
Tetsuya Kuroko x You
ANNOUNCEMENT
Atsushi Murasakibara x You
Taiga Kagami x You
GoM + Kagami (Short)
Kiyoshi Teppei x You
Nijimura Shuzo x You
SORRY
GoM + Kagami x You
Midorima x You x Aomine
1K READS (CONTEST)
Special Chapter πŸ‹
Takao Kazunari [Soulmate AU]
Generation of Miracle SHORTS
OMEGAVERSE [Seirin]
Anniversary Gift β™ͺ Nijimura Shuzo
Izuki Shun x Tsundere! Reader
♣ C r o s s o v e r ♣
Haizaki Shogo x Reader
Momoi Satsuki x Male! Reader
Aomine Daiki x Dancer! Reader x Kagami Taiga
Midorima Shintaro x Reader
Akashi Seijuro x Reader
Miyaji Kiyoshi Birthday Special
ROAD TO 6K READS
Imayoshi Shoichi x Reader
Hanamiya Makoto x Abused! Reader
Akashi Seijuro x Reader [VAMPIRE AU]
NOT AN UPDATE

GoM + Kagami

728 4 0
By kainna_elle

Scenario: It's Tsunderima's birthday and Kise is wrapping the gift he brought for the carrot.

Special guests: Himuro Tatsuya, Kasamatsu Yukio, Momoi Satsuki, Takao Kazunari, Aida Riko and a crossover character, Heine Wittgenstein (Hello my chibi tutor boyfriend)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

✂✂✂

Akashi: Why are you wrapping Takao into a box, Ryota? -_-b

Takao: Yes, Kise-kun. Why are you wrapping me? Untie me, come on! o(╯□╰)o

Kise: Because it's Midorimacchi's birthday today, Akashicchi! That's why Takaocchi is my gift for him. (*^﹏^*)

Kuroko: Takao-kun will not fit in that box Kise-kun.

Kise: Well, I have no choice. Murasakibaracchi wouldn't fit in here, too, so I had to choose someone smaller than him.

Atsushi: Haah~? *munch* *munch*

Himuro: Why would you want Atsushi to be his present?

Kise: Because I ship them so much↖(^ω^)↗

Aomine: Why is this Bakagami here?!! (~'O'~メ)

Kagami: Kuroko invited me.

Aomine: Why would Tetsu invite someone like you?! (ˋ△ˊ)!!!

Kagami: Because I'm his light, Aho! 😡💢

Mitsuri (Me): *face palm* (~_\\)

Akashi: Shut up, you two! Daiki, Kagami!

Kise: *finally finishes wrapping Takaocchi*

Mitsuri: Alright, gather up everyone! We'll go by buddy-buddy system! Akashi and Kuroko! Bakagami and Ahomine!

Kagami and Aomine: Oi! (-_-!)

Mitsuri: *fangirls about those two* Okay, anyways! Kise and Kasamatsu-senpai! Atsushi and Himuro! Me and Momoi! Anyone who has objection will be punched in the face so you better shut up!

✂✂✂

All: Happy birthday Shintaro/Mido-chin/Mido-kun/Midorin/Midorima/Midorima-kun!!!

Kise: *pushes a huge box in front of Midorima*

Midorima: What is this, nanodayo?

Mitsuri: It's a box Tsunderima.

Midorima: I can see that, nanodayo! And don't call me that name! 💢

Kise: It's your gift.

FAST FORWARD--- MIDORIMA FINALLY OPENS THE BOX

Midorima: What the hell are you doing in there, nanodayo, Takao?! 💢

Takao: Shin-chan! Kise-kun tied me and wrapped me! Help me here, Shin-chan! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Midorima: =_= What kind of gift is this, nanodayo? *helps Takao untie himself*(--〆)

Takao: *glares at Kise*<(`^´)>〆

Kise: WAAAH SENPAI! ㄟ(≧◇≦)ㄏ

Kasamatsu: Shut up! *kick Kise* You got yourself in this mess.

Kise: Hiddoi! ~T_T~

Mitsuri: I see. So Kasamatsu-senpai tops. Ahehehe~

Kasamatsu: *blush* Shut up, Mitsuri.

Kise: But don't you love your gift, Midorimacchi?

Midorima: I-I do *blushes*

Takao: *tackles Midorima* I love you, too, Shin-chan~ ヽ(^。^)ノ

Midorima: Damare, Takao!

Kagami: Tch. Let's go, Kuroko!

Akashi: Don't you dare touch Tetsuya with your filthy hands Kagami. *cuts Kagami with his scissors* 😠💢

Kuroko: Akashi-kun, please calm down.

Mitsuri: *pushes Kagami to Aomine* COME ON JUST MAKE OUT ALREADY, YOU TWO! TCH!

Aomine: Shut up, Mitsu!

Mitsuri: Who gave you permission to call me by my nickname?! 💢 *turns to look at Akashi kissing Kuroko, Midorima kissing Takao, Kise kissing Kasamatsu, Atsushi kissing Himuro, and finally the Baka and Aho kissing each other*

Mitsuri: I'm sorry, Momoi. I'll leave you with Riko. *pushes Momoi to Riko and ended up on top of her* // *instantly starts taking pictures of them all* ↖(^▽^)↗

Heine: *opens the door* My apologies for the intrusion. *with a deep voice and bows, stopping everyone from their make out sessions* (“ ._.)

Mitsuri: Heine darling~ *smiles in delight and tackle the shorty tutor*

Heine: *in chibi form* I can't quite breath, Mitsuri.

Mitsuri: *hugs his chibi form between boobs and then let go* Sorry darling! Come, I'll introduce you to my friend.

Heine: You have quite a lot of friends, Mitsuri. And what they're doing seems not quite appropriate for your age.

*everyone looks confused*

Mitsuri: Aw, don't be like that Heine darling~ Come on, greet my green haired friend, it's his birthday today! He is Midorima.

Heine: A pleasant and happiest birthday to you, Midorima.

Mitsuri: Anyways everyone! Although this redhead megane is just as short as Akashi, he's actually 24 years old (I don't actually know how old Heine is and that was just my guess so yeah) and yes, he is 8 years older than me. Okay, enough. This is Heine Wittgenstein, my cute small chibi boyfriend.

Everyone: B-B-BOYFRIEND?!! (⊙o⊙)?

Heine: You address me as cute and small. I thought I informed you not to call me that, Mitsuri. 💢

Mitsuri: *pouts* Hai, hai~ Heine darling, the redhead like you is Akashi, the greenhead is Midorima, the black haired one beside him is Takao, Kise is the blondie, the one beside him is Kasamatsu-senpai, the purple head is Atsushi, the one with hairs all over his left eye is Himuro, Kuroko is the blue head. The tanned man is Aomine, and his boyfriend Kagami. The pink haired girl is Momoi and the girl with clips is Riko.

ALL: Nice to meet you Heine-san.

Mitsuri: *chuckles* They are making you feel old, Heine darling~

Heine: I thought about how you introduced them to me and I'm quite intrigue of how you used senpai to Kasamatsu but never used any honorifics when addressing me.

Mitsuri: Don't be jealous, Heine.

Heine: *pecks Mitsuri's lips* You need a lesson.

Mitsuri: NOT HERE HEINE, COME ON!

✂✂✂

A/n: I tried my best with the Yaoi and Yuri ships and with formal Heine since this is kinda AU for him. He also doesn't like when someone calls him small, cute, child, and such things. He is from The Royal Tutor anime. Anyways, enjoy reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 841 44
Kuroko no Basket X Reader One Shots! Requests are OPEN!
64.6K 1.5K 8
Kuroko got accepted by the Generation of Miracles fairly quickly. The other teams wonder why when Kuroko isn't that talented in basketball, besides p...
3.7K 56 22
"Onigaishimasu minna-san, its me, Kuroko!" "Wait, if the Kurokocchi is here beat up right now, then who was the Kurokocchi that broke us?" asked Kise...
79.8K 1.5K 9
What happens if one day Kuroko Tetsuya's calm demeanor and deadpan expression was replaced by a violent and dangerous personality? Will Seirin be abl...