What Life Holds

By LifeCreatorsx3

Alice is a girl full of positive energy, who awaits to experience college life and ready to kick down any obs... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98

Chapter 94

107 6 8
By LifeCreatorsx3

Notes:

Additional Cast:

Chris Wood as Daniel Alexander Nelson

Danielle Panabaker as Olivia Wright

Alice's POV

I look myself in the mirror once again to make sure I am perfect. Makeup,check; light with a soft pink lipstick. Hair, done; a super old time classic ponytail. Dress, check; a formal three-quarter sleeve bodice navy blue short dress which glides down the body into a wide lace hem with a V neck line. Shoes,my favourite; simple high heeled sandals.

Vanessa kept on telling me that I look amazing, but I am still uncertain. This is not a college party or a hung out with friends. This is a formal dinner, with Joseph's brother and his fiancee. I hope I make a good impression. Joseph's brother, Daniel or Dan as everyone calls him, asked to meet Joseph's girlfriend, aka me. When Joseph called and announced it to me, I said yes at once. I didn't give much thought at the moment, but as time is getting closer I feel a little anxious. Why? It's not my thing to get anxious.

I questioned Joseph a few things about his brother, just to get a first impression, but he didn't help me a lot. All he said was that Dan's interests are his studies and Olivia. He added that there is room for improvement after their hang out at 'Checkpoint' though and he confided in me that it was the first time, he actually enjoyed time with his brother.

My second source of information was Vanessa. She had Dan tutoring her and she saw him after a long time at Joseph's flat. Unlike Joseph, Vanessa only had the best to say about the oldest Nelson brother. She said how gentle and good hearted he is, how focused and ambitious he is on the field he loves and she finished by saying not to worry about anything, since he's really friendly and approachable.

As for Olivia, I didn't have much info on the matter. Joseph told me she's really cool and that he likes her, but Vanessa had no idea about her existence until she found out about Dan's wedding from Dan himself two days ago. I remembered then, Emma's teasing about Vanessa's cute teenage crush on Dan and I couldn't help it, but tease her about it myself.

At that moment, my phone rings and that's my cue to go. Joseph is waiting for me in his car, listening like always rock music. A huge smile appeared when I stepped in the car.

"You could actually tell me if you wanted to cancel tonight's dinner,you know." he smirks and I keep on looking at him confused, fastening my seat belt. Is that apparent I feel a little anxious?

"Why are you saying that?"

"Because of that sexy dress and the ravishing way you look. I am trying hard not to take you home and not let you leave my room."His attitude playful and mischievous. Oh boy! You horny Alice hold yourself! But it's impossible. I already start to feel the heat down there and crave for his touch.

"That's a good tip for future gatherings, that I might want to avoid." A tantalizing beam, spreads on my face, as I am looking at him. He is dressed in a suit of pastel blue colours, without a tie and his hair fixed in a way, making his forehead make an appearance. Oh I guess I love the forehead. And obviously the formal outfit. How does he manage to take my breath away every single time? I lick my lips, trying to contain myself.

"I guess I am easy to manipulate." he chuckles, turning the engine on and then hitting the road.

"Way too easy. It isn't even challenging anymore." I tease him giggling,knowing I am hitting one of his soft spots. Speaking to Joseph like that it's like awakening a beast. It's dangerous,alluring and fascinating.

"You'll regret it and you know it." he warns me by smirking.I will so have a good time and many orgasms after the dinner. All I do is giggle from enthusiasm.

"So where are we going?" I ask curiously and in order to avoid more hints about sex talk. I am already ready to give in, just by seeing him eager.

"To a restaurant downtown. Never been there, since it's too formal for students, but I've heard the best. Olivia's choice." his eyes on the road as he talks. This dinner has already enough formality to make me think and overanalyze things again. I guess it's normal for his brother to want to meet me right? Not to mention, I am Joseph's first girlfriend, something that makes his family more curious and intrigued to meet me sooner. I wonder how Joseph agreed. I know he's not used to this kind of thing and I am sure he doesn't like the idea much yet. "Are you sure you're fine with this?" Joseph's voice breaks the silence and I realize I was just intertwined nervously my fingers, looking outside.

"Yeah I am fine... Just a little nervous, but no big deal." I beam to him, to reassure him. It's just the anxiety of the unknown, but I am sure the moment we start talking everything will be fine.

"I never expected my brother would make my fearless girlfriend nervous." He takes his hand from the wheel, to hold and caress mine. His gesture soothe me instantly. "Don't worry about anything. Dan already likes you. By quote he told me that you're wonderful, because I wouldn't settle for anything less." My eyes widen instantly. "Why do you look so surprised? It's true." He did it again! Made me speechless. I just stay put,looking at him in awe. "I just love it, when I leave you speechless." he breaks the silence.

"You are getting so good at it. Throwing your compliments without a warning..." I am trying to sound like I am raising an uprising. "But you're spoiling me and I like it." My mouth edges rise.

"And I intend to keep doing so..."Joseph says softly, caressing my hand tenderly.

Heart racing from happiness is coming so naturally when I am with him. I am so glad I found him. I was always dreaming of something like this and I couldn't picture myself having it. Now I just can't believe it. Since spring break I am living a dream. I became such a cheesy trash and a non-smitten Alice would vomit to that sight of me, but this version of me loves it.

"Here we are." Joseph announces, after a while.

He parks at the parking lot and he extends his arm for me to support and let him guide me. He is such a knight and a caring person. The moment we enter the restaurant, I can't help it but let out an exclamation of admiration. It's a big and a really nice place. Its decoration combines the modern with the classic element, having chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, but modern design tables and chairs on a wooden floor. Huge windows at the back, permit to the moonlight to enter the beautiful place, while the lucky guests sitting next to it have a view at the garden. The place is full of people. Every table is taken and everyone is dressed in nice clothes. I guess the place has really great reviews.

Joseph gives his last name and a cute waitress lead us to our table. Dan and Olivia are already sitting there, talking and smiling, really close to each other. They are such a cute couple. Dan is like the photos I've seen at Joseph's house in spring break. A really handsome young man with dark hair and blue eyes. He and Joseph share some common characteristics, like the face shape and the nose. They have the same eyes too, but Dan's are a darker blue. On the other hand, Olivia is the definition of the cute woman. Cheekbones, small nose and a bright smile. She seems so small and fragile next to Dan.

"Here you are!" Dan stands up the moment he sees us and smiles. Another thing in common with Joseph. The charming smile.

"I know you couldn't wait for my arrival, but you don't have to make it that apparent. Your fiancee will be jealous." Joseph winks at Olivia, being his hilarious self.

"Should I feel threatened?"Olivia giggles at his comment,making it apparent she's really familiar with Joseph, while Dan eyerolls. I want to laugh at the way they behave around each other.

"Don't worry. You have Dan wrapped around your little finger." Joseph answer smiling,as Olivia approaches him for a warm hug. They seem really comfortable around each other. Dan seems to blush a bit,by Joseph's comment and I start to get why Joseph always states that he's adopted. I can already see the difference in their personalities.

"Just like this lovely lady has you, my little brother." Dan returns Joseph's comment back to him, as his eyes meet me. I can't help, but laugh at this and his words made me like him already.

"I wouldn't have put it any better." I speak smiling widely,cutting Joseph, who obviously had to say the last word.

"So, you are the famous Alice." Dan smiles back, as me and Joseph get seated.

"In flesh and bones."I answer, without the smile leaving my face. I recall my mother saying to me that my smile is the best asset to win someone.

"Ι am Dan and this is Olivia." Dan speaks again, making the proper introductions."I couldn't wait to finally meet you."he adds, always beaming and being polite. I start feeling the anxiousness leaving me. Vanessa was right. Dan is really gentle and friendly and that makes my whole body lose tense.

"I hope it was worth the wait." I reply always smiling,feeling my mouth edges ache a bit. Do I smile too wide,making it look fake?

"Totally! I can understand now Joseph's change of heart. He would be an idiot to let a charming and sharp-witted girl go away.Βut,nevertheless he always proves how smart he is." Dan compliments both me and Joseph in a such nice way, and without actually looking next to me, I can feel Joseph's smile reaching to his ears.

"I think it's time to order." Olivia pops up, giving us two menus. "I haven't eaten all day and I suppress the urge to storm into the kitchen."She makes us chuckle,making me realize I am hungry as well. Due to my stupid stress I haven't eaten much either. Everything looks delicious. What should I take?

Olivia and Dan propose some appetizers and I decide to follow their lead. Before the food, Dan orders the wine, but me and Joseph suit ourselves with just coke. It's frustrating not to be able to drink legally, but for Joseph it's even more, since he's not legally 21,whereas his fellow classmates are. Having a summer birthday has its drawbacks. Later, another waiter comes for the food order. Olivia is on charge of that.

"I will never comprehend where you store all this food." Joseph complains,jokingly pointing Olivia's slim and delicate silhouette. I can't say he's wrong. Olivia ordered a lot of side dishes for herself and I started to wonder if she can really eat them all. Listening to Joseph now, it must be a casual thing.

"When you will apply for a Phd, you will find your answer. I basically eat one large meal per day and then I am on the run. Subway restaurants have become my best friend."Olivia pouts, but then smiles instantly. I can tell research for a Phd isn't an easy task. I don't know if I will do one, since it seems so far away in the future. My current goal is the bachelor. One step at the time, otherwise my head will explode.

"Joseph told me you have studied Physics,right?"I catch the opportunity to get to know her better.

"Yes, I have a bachelor degree in Physics from Harvard University and then I did my masters on Nanoscience."she answers cheerfully.

"Wow!It sounds so intimidating...hard and time consuming."I say,admiring her. I really wonder how she manages her time.

"You have no idea! There are days that I just want to lay down,without moving even an eyelash,but when I have the time, or better say when I make the time I am always in the mood for a stroll in the city and a refreshing glass of wine in my favourite wine bar."

"To be honest, this year was a crazy one."Dan comments, huffing, but seeming relieved it's coming to an end. "We had completely different schedules and when I got home Olivia was sleeping and when I got up in the morning she had already left."

"It was an intense year indeed. Not only because of the work, but also because of the wedding. I would have never imagined a wedding had so many details to plan.Phd seems a piece of cake compared to this." Olivia remarks every single word.

"But you have the perfect fiancee to help you with that." Joseph comments sarcastically,smirking.

"If I let Dan, you would watch his power point presentation about Euler's formula, instead of our romantic pictures footage. I am a science girl, but I am still a girl and no matter how cheesy it may sounds I have dreamt of the perfect wedding."

"And a Nobel prize." Dan adds,smiling, caressing her hand.

"That too! Actually when I was five I wanted to receive Nobel prize at my wedding. Lame right?" she giggles and she's adorable. I can get why Joseph likes Olivia a lot too. He had referred to her as the sister he never had.

Our giggles get interrupted by the first appetizers. Everything smell so good and I hope it taste as they smell.

"So Alice, what's your story?" Dan addresses to me,sipping from his glass.

"To be honest when I was five I wanted to fly with Peter Pan and visit Neverland." I confess,smiling a bit awkwardly over this silly statement and I can't help it but turn myself towards Joseph. He chuckles like everyone else, caressing my leg underneath the table as a sign I am doing great.

"Joseph wanted to be a Musketeer, when he was five." Dan states,casually.

"That's unexpected!I'd bet he wanted to be a movie star or an idol." I turn towards Joseph, who didn't expect to be the topic of the conversation or at least like this way.

Dan laughs wholeheartedly, before he moves on."Grandpa James had bought him a toy sword for his birthday and Joseph carried it everywhere he went. I will tell mum to show you hilarious pictures, when you come home for the wedding." His comment leaves me a bit astonished. Not about the pictures, but about the invitation.

"You're officially invited!" Joseph caresses my shoulder tenderly,having felt my surprise. It's surprising how well he manages to read my expressions.

"Don't tell me you thought you weren't invited." Olivia speaks at once, leaving her fork down.

I try to speak, but Dan beats me to it."You are Joseph's girlfriend.You are obviously invited."

"Alice I need my plus one. People will start gossip." Joseph jokes,being who else, Joseph.

"Not to mention you have to protect his virtue."Olivia chimes in. "Our boys are famous for their looks and there are predators everywhere."

"Dear Daniel filled me in on your wild adventures, Olivia. I have to admit you rock." Joseph high fives with her, cheerfully, as I am trying to get the conversation's new topic.

"Did he tell you, about Crystal, the new Phd candidate who works with him at the same office?" Olivia raises an eyebrow. My eyes move between Olivia and Dan. It seems that this so called Crystal had to be the root of trouble of older disputes between them. Even though Dan seems a bit full of him by having Olivia jealous, his expression shows this topic has become exhausting for him. Another common trait he shares with Joseph.

"That's fresh!Dan you have to keep me updated, but I will give you that this ancient waitress story was really amusing." Joseph throws a complaining look to his brother.

"That waitress will remember me for sure!" Olivia smirks cockily and I like her even more now. "So ,this Crystal works with Daniel, since November. In.the.same.office!" She emphasizes every single word.

"Olivia you're overreacting." Dan barges in.

"Baby, this woman had and still has her eyes on you. I trust you, but I don't trust her. Everytime I walked into the office, she screwed up her face and when we all went out she was stuck on you and ignored me completely." she keeps on talking, frustrated.

"But she knew I had eyes only for you." Dan tries to find reason.

"Knowledge is a different thing from comprehension."Olivia gulps a huge sip from her wine. "The next day of the proposal, me and Dan went together to the university and the moment I saw her, I motioned my hand, accidentally in front of her."

"I can imagine which hand." Joseph chuckles, thinking about the incident.

"Exactly! I can't describe how many colours her face changed, when she saw the ring!I wish I had pictured it.I heard she was sure that me and Dan would break up,but we didn't do her the favor. I hope finally she received the message, but I will still keep a lookout for her." Olivia shows, by pointing her two fingers in front of her eyes.

I really like her attitude. Despite her slim figure, she's very dynamic and she has an intimidating aura and presence. The way she talks about the incident seems like a daily event. I guess she has to face a lot of girls, who has set their eyes on Dan. The feeling seems relatable, since the day me and Joseph started hanging out as a couple, many female eyes tear me apart. Not that I feel threatened, but some of them are really piercing Joseph, without actually caring if he's with me or not. Girl I know I am dating a hot guy and obviously he will catch your attention, but at least be discreet.

"I was expecting a cat fight!" Joseph grumbles, like he's talking about a movie and not a real life incident.

"There was no way she'd touch my hair." Olivia says seriously and then she giggles.

"I wouldn't let her!" Dan barges in, moving his hand threatening. "Nobody touches my precious girl!"

His announcement makes Olivia's face soft and she leans immediately for a deep kiss. These two seem so mad in love and they've been dating for many years.

At this moment Joseph touches my hand under the table and he interwhines his fingers with mine. I look at him and Ι receive one of his bright smiles.These small gestures are Joseph's way of showing me his affection. He will never make huge statements or fanfares, but he will catch me off guard when I least expected.

"Seriously Alice what have you done to him?" I hear Dan's voice echoing in the background. I must have lost myself in Joseph's smile and eyes,thus I didn't realize Olivia and Dan's romantic moment was over. I turn at once to give Dan a questioning look. "I have never seen Joseph like this. I'd never believe I'd see Joseph like this."

"Do you believe me now?"Joseph speaks,looking at Dan in a judgy way.

"To be completely honest I still had my doubts, but seeing you now how you're looking at her... Like she's a diamond."

"I think you're exaggerating."I feel heat on my face. Is it a blush? Oh my God! Am I blushing?

"Joseph's words! Not mine! Your boyfriend is a true poet if he wants." Dan winks at Joseph and I feel my heart melting instantly. Did he refer to his brother about me as a diamond? I am internally screaming and I can feel my face blow a bright light.A wide smile is painted on my face.

"Ι only stated the truth!" Joseph says, giving me a coy smile.It's the first time I see him feeling awkward. It's so rare and strange, but still he sticked to what he said, even though this whole conversation is a bit uncomfortable to him.

"Like I said we Nelsons don't let diamonds get away." He hugs Olivia and brings her closer to him.

"When you realize they are at your surroundings."Olivia gives Dan a sly look,pinching him teasingly on his cheek.

"You have no idea." I huff and I realize I just said it out loud. Dan and Joseph's eyes lock on me, while Olivia applauses cheerfully.

"I see the younger one is blind too!"she winks at Joseph.

"I was not!"Joseph defends himself and I can't help it but give him an are-you-kidding-me look. Olivia smirks in disbelief, taking the girls' side. Joseph's eyes move between me and Olivia. "If you want to know Oli, Alice had caught my attention, since the first time I met her. I mean look at her!She's gorgeous and not someone who's passing unnoticed." he moves his index nervously in front of Olivia, but he's not aggressive.He reminds me of how he's bickering with Sophie. "The thing is, she was hot and cold all the time." he points at me.

"Are you serious?"I let out a laughter out of absurd.

"You kissed me first and said it was nothing."

Oh my God! I can't believe he said that in front of his brother. He is so immature sometimes, or most of the times. I am gonna kill him.

I am about to scold him big time, when Olivia raises a thumbs up to me. "You go girl! That's the spirit! Otherwise they can't see beyond their noses!" I am left a bit dumbfounded by her whole reaction.

"Talk about your boyfriend." Joseph says kind of offended. Of course he feels offended. In his famous bachelor days he knew without even looking the chicks who were into him. But when it came to me, he couldn't understand that I was melting on his lips when we first kissed. That my judgement was getting clouded when his crystal eyes met mine. I guess I was a better actor than I am giving myself credit for or that Olivia is right and when it is about the girl they actually desire, boys can't see beyond their noses.

"You know the story Joseph!" she giggles, caressing Dan's back, who's getting a lot of tease from his fiancee. He seems a bit shy about it, but he's enjoying it somehow.

"But Alice doesn't!" Joseph announces and I am getting curious to what I am going to hear.

"So baby...Do you want to begin?" Olivia turns to her fiancee, who smiles still shyly. I get he's getting embarrassed telling the story.

"Τruth is, this is a funny story." Dan chuckles, looking at me. "It's how we first met." That's so interesting! I can't wait to hear it. "Ι was a sophomore in college and it has been two months, since I had broken up with my high school girlfriend."

"And he did nothing more than studying!" Joseph disapproves clearly.

"Finals were close!"Dan answers back and it's so cute, seeing them bickering like this. "Anyway, my best friend Luke was like Joseph against my perfect schedule of studying-" That sounds so Vanessa. "-and he forced me, technically threatened me to go out with a couple of friends he had met on campus."

"Let me guess... Olivia was among those friends." I conclude, pointing towards her direction and Olivia assures me.

"When I saw her I completely lost it. She wasn't dressed up or anything, but she had captivated my eyes. She was the most beautiful girl." Dan effuses over his girlfriend. Olivia without being able to resist to his words, she pecks his cheek as she caresses the back of his neck.

"Are you kidding me? I was awful that day! I went out with just a pair of jeans, a plain sweater and almost no make up." Olivia complains, as Dan openly disagrees. "While you were so nicely dressed and neat. Honestly when I saw him getting in the bar, I was hoping to come to our table. And when he did I was internally screaming. Yaaaay the hottie sat next to me!" Olivia mimics her feelings with body language, to get us into the story. Girl I can so relate. Everytime I see Joseph, coming towards me I am screaming inside.

"Since that day we started talking and hanging out with friends more frequently. I was so into her, that I didn't know how to express myself next to her. It was so embarrassing." Dan chuckles to himself, pushing his glasses onto his nose.

"I've lost count of how many times we went out all the group of friends and I was waiting in agony for him to ask me out."

"I was so unsure of Olivia's side. She was friendly with everyone, so I thought I was no exception and I was feeling so insecure." Dan confesses shyly, but laughing at himself for being so wrong.

There's the big difference of the two Nelsons brothers. Whereas both of them have looks to die for, Dan was unaware of their power, while Joseph knew exceptionally well how to use his charms.

"It was so getting on my nerves. I thought I was passed completely unnoticed on the one side, whereas my radars were telling me otherwise!"

"So what happened?" I ask really intrigued.

"This is where the good part begins." Joseph chortles.

"We were at a beach party..."Olivia sets the scenery.

"Can you believe it? Dan, freaking Dan was so into her that he went to a fucking beach party!" Joseph shouts shaking me and pointing towards his brother. "Perhaps you can't understand, but it was a huge deal. Dan doesn't like parties. That day mom had called him to catch up with him and when he informed her he was going to a party, she was thought her kid was being replaced. I was 14 back then and I was so astonished as she was."

"I still don't get why people like getting crowded in sweat, shouting to be heard over 100 decibels, but after this specific one, my opinion towards them was upgraded." The way Dan talked right now is so... Sophish.

"That's actually the huge fact that prove he was into me. Not to mention Luke,finally managed to find out that Dan was interested in me." Olivia huffs.

"Luke was trying to fish out so hard." Dan chuckles even louder.

"But you can't get anything from my brother if he doesn't want to. Especially about personal stuff like this."Joseph points out, in order to give me a better perspective of Dan's character.

"So I had to take matters in my own hands. I was determined to open his eyes." Olivia hits her fist on the table. "I took Dan away from the crowd to a more quiet and secluded area in order to be left alone, under the excuse I was tired of dancing. We sat down at the sand and we started talking and I was trying to show him that I was heads over heels for him."

"But my brother is an idiot and he embarrasses me." Joseph huffs.

"Tell me about it!" Olivia huffs as well. "I knew he was getting the vibes, but he didn't try any move. He was irritatingly gentleman."

"I should agree I was such and idiot and a coward." Dan hides himself in his hands.

"So I did the only thing I was sure he would understand. As Dan was keeping on talking I rode him and kissed him." Olivia says totally natural. Joseph starts chuckling and clapping next to me, as I am still dumbfounded. This girl has guts for sure. Dan still plays it shy, but his smile can't stay hidden.

"Judging by where we are now, your plan succeeded." I point out.

"I think I needed a good push!"Dan chortles.

"That was a hell of a push!" Joseph chimes in. "Thank God he didn't embarrass me there."

"Be careful little bro. Alice can dish the dirt on you anytime and you'll find yourself in my place." Dan raises an eyebrow and Joseph suddenly gulps,making me laugh out loud. "There's fodder here." he concludes.

"Is this on how you met?"Olivia asks intrigued.

I give Joseph a look with the corner of my eye. Can we share this kind of story? We didn't used to, but now it seems so funny. I nod him to let him know I am ok with this and it's his call if he wants to share or not.

"I guess I should make poor Dan feel better somehow." Joseph speaks, after a small pause. And then he begins.

He skips the whole club scene really fast and without details and goes right away to the elevator. I add how I ended up being there, because of my phone and that I was already a bit mad, because of Ren, but Joseph is the main narrator. When he reaches to the part where we start shout at each other, Olivia and Dan look at us astonished. I believe they are wondering how these two people who gave names to each other, ended up being together. Finally he finishes by saying how I left his bimbo knocked out and walked out of the elevator without looking back.

"Unbelievable!" That's what Olivia manages to say.

"That's why the whole broody mood back then." Dan concludes. "But truly, what were the odds? And then you met again at the same university."

"And I kind of spilled my coffee on him." I murmur.

"It's getting even better!" Dan cheers.

"You have no idea!"Joseph takes a sip from his coke.

Then we keep narrating our cute and funny moments, as we are eating the main dishes. We told them about the cinema and the time I knocked Joseph on the ground. Dan proposed not to tell this story to their mum, as she's very sensitive towards her little boy, despite him finding it very funny. Then Dan and Olivia share some of theirs and I didn't realise how fast and pleasantly time passed by. I really liked both Dan and Olivia. They are so kind and cheerful people and I am sure Joseph was overreacting saying Dan is dull. He even confided that after his brother's trip here, their relationship grew better and he never expected to enjoy his company that much. After we left the restaurant,Joseph literally kidnapped me to his apartment, saying this night and dress couldn't go to waste.

Α/Ν: I hope you liked this chapter. Dan and Olivia were so fun to write. Share your thoughts in the comments and don't forger to vote. See you in the next update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

434K 13.9K 30
"Why are you attacking me with air freshner?" Nate questions and coughs. Probably due to the strong floral smell now in the air. "Oh, I don't know...
251K 6.9K 54
NINI I've spent the last years running away from my past. Now, I've finally found what I need. Friends. College. I'm not looking for a boyfriend. He...
18.2K 1.7K 40
"I want how it was before. I want it all with you in my life again... I'm asking you to stay." Miles Cobain-Smith An aloof and detached logician, he...
227K 6.6K 17
When Sydney Sherwood was thirteen, she fell in love. She was utterly enamoured with Carter Pearson - the cute, enigmatic, brilliant fourteen year old...