✔️Myth Vs Spandex (Percy Jack...

By -Jo-Jo-

When a group of people dressed for Comicon confront Percy he decides to let his friends join in the fun. Aft... More

A/N
Prologue
Chapter one (I get expelled from the kitchen)
Chapter 2 (a slippery case)
Chapter 3 (Why I hate the fates)
Chapter 4 (My encounter with the titanium man)
chapter 5 (schooled)
Chapter 6 (Cookies and Coffee with a Man Out of Time)
Chapter 7 (Calling All Demigods)
Chapter 8(The Gathering)
Chapter 9(Code names and all that)
Chapter 10(A disappearing act)
Chapter 11(interrogations are frustrating with rambling demigods)
Chapter 12(Random Rants Get Results)
Chapter 13(Back to the Battle Front We Go)
Chapter 14(Gambling with the gods)
Chapter 15(Let's Go Camping In The Monster Filled Woods)
A/N
Chapter 16(Strawberry Farms and Bug Spray)
Chapter 18(Return To Normal?)
Other Books
Drawing

Chapter 17(Bug Zappers and Rhyming Schemes)

8K 157 322
By -Jo-Jo-

Here is the next chapter. Sorry for taking so long to update.

Here is a bunny for your trouble

    (\/)
   (^.^)
C(") (")

So I messed up on the Avenger's placements.

Clint- Apollo

Tony- Hephaestus

Peter- Hermes cause Athena wouldn't want them in their cabin

Steve- Athena

Bruce- Athena

Natasha- Ares

Thor- in the big house since Zeus wouldn't want him in his cabin

6+4+9+23+1+0+5+9+3+2+5+8+6+4+5+76+2+21+895=

Teams for capture the flag (just pretend they're about even)

Red Team

Apollo

Hephastus

Hermes

Zues

Demeter

Dionysus

Blue team

Athena

Ares

Posiedon

Hades

Aphrodite

----------------------------

(Clint Tony Peter vs Nat Steve Bruce)

------------------------

Capture the flag was going to be quite interesting with the Avengers. The conch horn blew and the chaos started.

----

Clint perched in a tree waiting for the opposing team to pass by so that he could shoot them with a tranquilizer arrow. He had shot a couple when he was forced to jump down from the tree to dodge a thrown dagger. He gulped then realized that it would have only pinned him not to the tree and not harmed him. Another dagger flew at him pinning him be his shirt to a tree. A blond kid approached him. Clint not wanting to get captured thought quickly ( or what was quick for him) he was pretty sure this was one of the campers who hatted a spider.

"Spider!" he screamed pointing behind the kid. Startled the kid twirled around screaming. Taking advantage of this Clint tore him self free but before he could disappear the kid turned around and glared at him. Clint gulped, that kid's glare was scarier then Fury's.

"You're going to pay for that." The camper said.

Clint ran screaming like a little girl, which he will later deny.

------

Steve was leading a group of campers in a sneaking across the border. They were sent to look for the flag. A group of campers swooped in and the fighting began. Shield clanged against sword and fists and kicks were exchanged. The teams were evenly matched and Steve was enjoying fighting against people that weren't actually trying to kill him.

-----

Peter wasa sneaking around trying to find the flag before being ambushed by campers most of them blond. They came at him screaming disorienting him for long enough for them to get pretty close. He webbed a few of them up but that only seemed to cuase the rest of the campers attacking him to want to subdue him even more. Soon he was tied up with many shouts of "die spider?" and "curse you Arachne!" "Catch the spider!" "Come my sibling, be brave! Together we shall catch the spider!" Peter figured these must be some of the Athena campers who hated spiders. At least they were not allowed to maim or kill or else Peter thought he would be in even greater trouble.

-----

Tony was facing off against some Apollo kids. He was in his suit but it wasn't doing him much good since he couldn't use the repulses because that would hurt the demigods. They however could use their arrows against him. Some of them had to be enchanted he thought as one struck his suit and it immediately stopped working.

" Curse you lousy child

you dare hurt my precious

I'll have you exiled

What is wrong with me?

Why am I speaking

Rhyming like a stupid tree

Wait, that is not right

This is both Haiku and rhyme

Make it stop before I bite!"

(sorry for the horrible poetry)

The dumb campers just laughed at him. Tony crossed his arms and refused to talk.

"Don't worry" a boy said, "it should wear off by tonight." Then they ran off. However Tony was not alone and the sudden appearance of a figure with black hair startled him. He seemed to have come out of the shadows.

The kid smirked at him and Tony frowned at him but still didn't want to open his mouth. "Don't be like that. It's funny to see other people suffer from the Apollo cabin's horrible rhyming curse." Before Tony could say anything and then remember that he shouldn't try to talk the kid disappeared as quickly as he had come.

----

Bruce had quickly Hulkified near the beginning of the game and was having fun swatting campers aside not really hurting them too much. Unfortunately he kept swatting his own teammates aside as well. The Apollo cabin and the Athena cabin quickly made a temporary truce and together were able to get some tranquilizer darts powerful enough to put the Hulk to sleep.

----

Thor was having fun though he couldn't do much without injuring the puny half-mortals. No one knew who's side he was on since he wasn't technically in a cabin and he seemed to just be targeting all the campers. Since it would benefit both sides to have him stopped Athena partnered temporarily with Hephaestus to design and build a device to hold Thor, at least until the end of the game. Thor to happy at a chance to fight more demigods wandered almost cheerfully into the trap they had set. As soon as he set foot into the clearing a cage burst up around him and every time he got close the cage would electrify him.  Leo had named it The Valdezinator Bug Zapper 5.0. No need to mention the first four that had blown up, needless to say Athena would not be partnering with them any time soon.

-----

Natasha was also having fun. She was enjoying this game. It had a good mix of strategy and force. When it came to hand to hand combat most of the campers didn't take to long to defeat. But the one's that were good with weapons took a bit longer. She was enjoying herself having people to fight that were similar in skill level to her. Of course neither of them were aiming to kill and she wondered what would happen in battle between the two groups if killing the enemy was the goal. The campers were growing smarter and began to team up to attack her. She was smart if she didn't do something quickly they would eventually tire her out. She just had to hope she was able to keep them distracted long enough for the rest of her team to get the flag. She smirked, most of the campers would probably be going for the Avengers wanting to have a chance to fight them. she wondered how many actually remembered the flag.

tinylinebreaknamedsmallbob

What Nat was thinking was true. Most of the campers were trying to defeat the Avengers (because who doesn't want to be able to say that they defeated an Avenger) that the flags were almost forgotten. And though the Avengers were enjoying themselves they couldn't help thinking about how all these fighters were just kids. Sure they weren't incompetent, I mean they were fighting the Avengers and doing fine! But still, none of them liked the idea of child soldiers.

Eventually the red team won by sending the Avengers on their team into the opposing side to draw the blue team to them and away from their own flag allowing the red team to send in a smaller group to find and capture the flag.

As they met back up the winning Avengers couldn't help holding it over the losing Avengers.  (Clint, Tony, Peter won----Nat, Steve, Bruce lost-----and who knows about Thor)

"What's it feel like to lose, Nat?" Clint said smirking.

"I don't know. What's it feel like to get impaled?" she responded casually while twirling a dagger in her hand. Clint paled. Steve just sighed having given up telling Nat to stop threatening teammates. Bruce was just wondering where she got the dagger from.

"I'm just glad we're leaving soon. These Athena campers are the worst." Peter said pouting.

"Awwww, is the Spider-kid upset?" Clint asked smiling at him.

Peter narrowed his eyes, "You know what would make me feel better?" Peter smiled creepily, "Webbing up my next kill." Clint paled and Peter high-fived Natasha. Clint looked between them gaping.

"Betrayal! I'm being ganged up on!" he said pointing at the two. "Tony, tell your son to back down!" Clint said turning to Tony. Tony said nothing though it very obvious that he wanted to refute that statement about Peter being his son, but at the same time feeling happy that Peter had been called his son.

"uh...Tony?" Clint said.

"What's wrong, Tony?" Steve asked. Tony still said nothing, shaking his head slightly.

Clint smirked. "What, did the spider get your tongue? Or are you just upset that your suit was disabled so quickly?'

"Be silent bird-brain

Or I will let Nat injure you

You horrible stain!"

Tony clapped a hand over his mouth as the team stared gaping. Then they all started laughing as Tony glared.

Thor choose that moment to join them. "What is causing this laughter my dear friends?"

"T...Tony...is...talk...talking....weirdly" Clint tried to say while laughing.

"He is speaking in Haiku as well as rhyming," said Bruce having calmed down more than Clint. Thor grinned.

Yes, the Avengers were having a lot of fun even Tony, though he wouldn't ever admit it.

Sorry this was so late

Please vote and comment

If you want to see anything specific happen this is your last chance to mention it because I am only making one or two more chapters unless I get good ideas from you all.

Thank you for sticking with this story

Sayonara Peoples!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 3.5K 31
WARNING! I wrote this more than a year ago, this This story is not purely texting, there is a slight cliche plot. Actually, its a VERY CLICHE plot. L...
679K 16.3K 22
Percy Jackson is trying to be normal. He has tests to take, he has a girlfriend and friendships to keep up. He has a life, but of course the fates ha...
57.4K 1.9K 18
Two people who are least likely to meet but a series of events brings them together. A fate entwined. This story originally belonged to nefarious mat...
69.9K 821 16
What will happen when Percy and Annabeth becomes the heirs of Chaos? What happens when they meet the Avengers? What happens when Avengers try to capt...