𝑽𝒆𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆 || 𝑱𝑱𝑲...

By _Erika_Kim_

Book 1 "I had enough of you. Please leave me alone. Just kill me already Jungkook". Y/n said as she tried to... More

Intro || Chapter - 1
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Haili Author
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter- 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 43
Chapter - 44
Chapter - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Epilogue - 1
Epilogue - 2
Acknowledgement
A SEQUEL/SPIN-OFF
1 MILLION ~ THANKS

Chapter - 2

81.8K 2.3K 1.8K
By _Erika_Kim_

Question:

1. Do you love jjk? Why?
2. Which personality you love in him the most?
3. Tell me a Habit of him?

That's it! Answer honestly.😇

Aww see your answer made him feel shy shy 😆

Your POV:

Next morning~

The pain on my body was still sharp and painful. I can't bear this pain anymore. It's so pungent, how much one human can bear all this? For how long? That's the only question another person can ask who pities people like us.

'Can't you sue him? Why are you still with him? Geez, I hate pathetic women like you. Don't you have anywhere to go? Just divorce him and live a life.'

Such things are saying easy than doing it in real life. I don't have anywhere to go! Then what do I expect myself to do? 

Waking up I saw myself laying on the cold floor. I tried to get up but failed. I sighed and looked up at the clock, "wh-what it's 7.15 am already!!??"

I started to get panic as I already knew Jungkook is going to wake up in no time. I somehow managed to get up and rushed to the bathroom. I just brushed my teeth and washed my face then I went to the kitchen. I started to prepare breakfast for Jungkook ASAP.

While preparing food I heard footsteps I turned around to put the food on the table. But once I looked up I saw Jungkook wearing his shoes. I hurried towards him and asked, "Ju-Jungkook? You are not going to eat?" "no! Yami told me that she'll bring my breakfast to the office. So I'm going early. And you..."

Standing up, he stared at me straight, I gulped, "don't be late! Just hurry up and come to the office within 8."

Saying that he left the house slamming the door on my face. I just kept staring at the door. I sighed and said to myself, "I guess I've to eat the food alone".

I went back to the kitchen and started to eat my breakfast. After I was done I went to take a warm shower and then got ready for my work.

Your work dress:

(Choose one for yourself if you dislike this dress so much...I never said you can't choose on your own...And I choose it because of her bruises and maybe it doesn't make sense...so do as you please.)

I wore something that casual which won't show my skin. As you can guess my bruises were still could be seen properly.

I grabbed my things and walked out of the house. Locking the door of my house, I headed towards the car and started to drive to the office. At first, my car didn't start. So I tried three times and then on the fourth time it started. "Geez, I have to send this car to the repair today." After a few minutes, I reached my destination and I looked down at my watch.

"Hmm! It's 7.56 am just. Guess I'm on time." I parked the car and went inside the building. On the way to my cabin, I met many people from my workplace. They all greeted me, I greeted them back.

"y/n?" I heard a male voice calling my name from my back. So I turned around and saw my friends. "aishh taehyung!? And Jimin!? What are guys doing here?"

I hugged them one by one and gave them a warm smile. They both returned me the smile back with a big grin.

"well princess guess what, we're here to invite you and Jungkook for a wedding celebration," Jimin Said in an exciting tone. Frowning I asked, "........... Jimin are you cheating on Areum?" Jimin's eyes went wider, "WHAT!? NO". "oh! come on Taehyung's all grown up." sighing I looked at Taehyung.

"what did I do?" He asked with a confused expression. "stop being a playboy!" I said and looked at it another way.

"Y/N!"

Taehyung suddenly yelled my name and lightly slapped my cheeks. I flinched and looked at him with my big eyes.

"You already know I've stopped being a playboy because of you dumbass." He said crossing his hands against his chest. "Then you are marrying for real? Only one girl?" I asked being confused.

"This wedding invitation is not from me y/n you pabo... at least let us finish our words," Taehyung said. I chuckle at Taehyung and lightly nodded. Then Jimin spoke beside me, "our Yoongi-hyung is getting married to his beloved love...Eun Hye."

I was speechless! What? "what.....???? F-for re-real?" I yelled suddenly. They both nodded happily. I started to jump excitedly.

"omg omg omg I'm so happy for him. Finally finally finally! I was waiting for this day to come." I was so excited that I didn't realize that I was at the office." were you waiting for the day to get late for your work and give an explanation to your boss Mrs. Y/n!?"

Taehyung and Jimin looked behind me to the person who spoke and here me, I was shaking in fear. Well, you already know who this person is.

"Well well look who's here!? Jungkookie." Jimin went to Jungkook and give him a tight hug. While taehyung was just standing beside me rolling his eyes.

Well, let me explain everything from the beginning...~~~~

Taehyung and Jimin are Jungkook's best friends. While Yoongi and Taehyung are my childhood friends. Yoongi oppa was our neighbor and Taehyung was my school friend. But we 3 always used to hang out together, play together, share everything, and never hide anything from each other.

That's how I met Jungkook. And the other 4 members. Well, I'll introduce you to them soon. Jungkook married me for his unknown revenge, and this is the reason why Taehyung and Yoongi Oppa always ignores him. I broke their friendship.

But these two guys never blamed me for that. Taehyung was once a playboy. But he stopped when he heard I tried to hurt myself because of my friend. As for Yoongi Oppa... his long-ago crush Eun Hye unnie. She's so cute and beautiful and kind. She always helped me with so many things. And after so much trouble, he finally got the courage to confess to her. And wow! Now they are getting married. I'm happy for them.

And Taehyung... he says he'll never get married. Why? Because he has a little sister to take care of. And he always smiles at me after saying those sweet words. I always wished for a guy like Taehyung, better than Jungkook for my love life.

Time skip~

I was at Jungkook's cabin working on our new project with him. Are you wondering where Yami is!? Well, she says she's sick and can't stay with Jungkook for long.

I know what her sickness is. Going to another man's house and asking for good bed rest.

I didn't even glance at Jungkook but I could feel him staring at me. My eyes were glued on the laptop screen. "well Mr. Jeon I think this design is perfect for our next project. I suggest you have a look!"

I kept the laptop in front of him and tapped at the design. He glanced at the screen then nodded. "I guess this is fine."

I nodded and went back to work. Suddenly I got a call. I looked at my screen and it was, "oppa!!!" Almost screamed oppa. When I saw the caller ID.

[ on phone]

"Yeoboseyo oppa!! Congratulations." I said excitingly not letting him say anything before. He giggles through the phone.

"Thank you, princess. Well, are you free tonight?" Yoongi oppa asked. "Yes! Why?" I replied to him. "We are holding a party tonight. Wanna join?" He asked.

"Sure why not!? Text me the place and time. I'll be there." I said thinking how exciting it would be to meet my oppa's today. "Ok then, see you tonight. Oh and yes! Tell your husband on behalf of me please...you know I don't want to speak with him." "Yes, I will. Bye." After that, we bid our goodbyes.

Hanging up the call and looked at Jungkook. But before I could open my mouth to speak he cut my words, "No! I'm staying at Yami's place so don't bother me."

Oh! I see, again Yami. F**k that bitch.

************************

Here are the second chapter and fast update. Hope you like this chapter. 

Press the VOTE button down there. COMMENT to let me know how much you like the book. FOLLOW ME for more updates. Read my other books too. If you haven't yet. 

Thanks. Saranghae. 💜

Bunny Gift:

he is still our baby bunny no matter what!! 🐰❤️

To be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 79.8K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
1M 60.4K 46
"Don't worry, Jeon. I won't stoop to your level and stain my hands with your dirty blood." I wanted her to suffer every moment she spent with me. I...
280K 13.2K 72
"Jungkook : I told you I will make you feel how hell look like" "YN : Well congratulations Mr jeon jungkook I feel there's no difference between hell...
269K 7.4K 43
Undergoing editing... Jk : don't even dare to expect anything from me . I am already in Love with someone . yn : hmmm okay ( sighs ) saying this he...