Foster Kittens!

By RandomCatLover3120

This will be a lil journal type story of my adventure in fostering kittens. I'll be including lots of picture... More

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
Day 10
Day 11
Day 13
Day 14
I'm Back
Day 50
Day 65
Day 70
Day 77

Day 9

3 0 0
By RandomCatLover3120

Their eyes are opening!

As you can see their eyes are still really dark and they're not fully opened. Also there's no picture of Gray because his/her eyes are still closed so far.

I would also like to apologize for the blurry pictures those were really the best ones I could get.. They have a new sense and there's a lot to see and they just want to look around and not stay still for me.

Like seriously, these are only SOME of the many outtakes from both tonight and yesterday. They really, really don't like staying still.

But anyway, weights. Pretty standard gains; they all gained about 20 g.

Well that's about it for tonight! Their eyes will probably be fully open by tomorrow but will still be quite dark for a few days. When they do start lightening they'll likely be blue at first but similar to human they'll change colors over time. Regardless, I'll let you know what happens.

Again, it seems like these updates keep getting shorter and shorter every day.. But there's really not much to say yet.. Oh well. Talk to tomorrow! Bye!

--------------------
192 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 159 25
It's classification day for Riley. he is finally 18 but when he gets his results things turn for the worst quickly when he has to stay with his broth...
57.2K 1.2K 26
.. a story, of a girl who has a condition that could change her life for the greater good. Loni has a medical condition that stopped her from develop...
16.3K 1.6K 18
" ඇයි අයියෙ ඔයා කොයි වෙලෙත් මාව සුදු අරලිය මලකට සමාන කරන්නෙ.." මං අයියගෙ මූන දිහා බලන් අහනකොට එයා මගෙ ඇස් දෙක දිහා බැලුවා.. මගෙ අයියගෙ මූනෙ ඇඳිලා තිබ...
814K 16.4K 112
Yaszy Romano has been through so much pain and suffering her entire life but it makes her who she is. Dark Angel...Dangerous, Powerful. An Assassin...