Married Without Love (MS#1)

By GlamoursMe

(Mafia Series#1) (Wattpad Version) [Also available on Inkitt with edited version and some changes.] - - - He... More

||Cast & Prologue & Trailer||
||1.||
||2.||
||3.||
||4.||
||5.||
||6.||
||7.||
||8.||
||10.||
||11.||
||12.||
||13.||
||14.||
||15.||
||16.||
||17.||
||18.||
||19.||
||20.||
||21.||
||22.||
||23.||
||24.||
||25.||
||26.||
||Epilogue||

||9.||

46.9K 2K 305
By GlamoursMe

•||Ch9: Unexpected Guest||•

||Mishal POV||

Zayaan was driving back to home. I noticed him stiffed a little and a frowned on his face. His fist were also clenching on the steering wheel tightly and turning into white colour.

I put my hand on my stomach when I felt the whole zoo dancing and running in my stomach. I knew I just had dinner at his parents house but I was still hungry.

"Is everything alright?" He asked me and slowed down his car.

"Yes. Everything is fine," I said and looked at him.

He glanced at me for a few seconds then looked back on the road.

"Don't lie to me," He said gripping the steering wheel more tightly.

I pressed my lips together and debated to tell him or not. I didn't know if I told him, he would get angry on me or not.

"Mishal," He said, a little coldly and it was the first time he called me from my name.

"I am," I paused, still unsure then finally gave in, "hungry."

I heard him sigh and he drove his car fast. When we reached home, he went to kitchen and started cooking something. I followed him quietly and felt guilty. He was not looking well and kept cursing under his breath after every two minutes later.

"You don't have to cook anything," I told him.

"Quit telling me that. Go, change and wait for the food.

I pressed my lips together and did what he told me. I came back to the kitchen after changing my clothes and noticed him hissed quietly but loud enough for me to hear.

"Are you fine?" I asked him in concern.

"Yeah!" He said and put the plate on the small table in the kitchen.

I sat on the stool and started eating it. The food was so delicious that made me wish to also lick the hands of the cook along with the plate.

"Why don't you tell me whenever you need anything?" He asked me and crossed his arms over his chest.

I swallowed the last bite and thought about the times whenever I asked my parents about my needs and how they ignored me or treated me.

- - -

Past~

I put the plate on its place and went to the living hall where the people who I called parents were sitting together. I went to them nervously and stood in front of them.

"Ma! Pa!" I called them, sacredly.

"What?" My father asked me, harshly.

I sucked my breath and looked down. I didn't dare to look in his eyes which had nothing in it but pure hate.

"I need to buy few books and clothes for college," I told them.

"There is no need for you to go to college. You are a girl and suppose to be at home. Education will do nothing for you. So, go and learn how to cook and clean the house properly," He told me, harshly and coldly.

The tears formed in my eyes but I held them. He was always rude towards me. He always treated me like a slave or worst than a slave. His thoughts were always low about females. Never, and I meant it, never I had ever heard him calling me his daughter.

I looked up at my mother helplessly who looked away from me quickly. She was also helpless in front of father. They had many clashes just because of me. Why? Because ma gave birth to a daughter.

He was the reason why ma always feared to come to me or reach to me. He made it pretty clear if she ever tried to come near me then he would abandoned me and disowned me and also divorced her.

I had seen my mother to reach me but she always hold herself because of father. It killed me everyday to see her also suffered.

"Pa!"

I noticed a smile made its way on my father face when he heard my brother voice. His eyes also spark up. My elder brother, Numan, entered in the room and went straight to father.

"What you need?" Pa asked him, politely and softly.

"Remember the new phone that you bought for me last week. Actually, it fell from my hands and now it isn't working," He told father with a sheepishly smile.

"No problem, son. Take this credit card. Now it's all yours. Spend it wherever and however you want to spend," Father told him and handed him a credit card.

"Thank you so much, pa!" He said and turned around but stopped when he noticed me.

"Does she need something?" He asked softly looking at me with concern.

Numan wasn't like pa. He always tried to help me without pa knowing because if pa knew then he would do everything to keep Numan away from me. At nights, Numan came to my room and helped me with my studies.

"Yes, she needs to learn doing the house chores," Pa said.

Numan looked at me sadly but I gave him a small smile, to tell him not to worry. After this, I was never allowed to ask anything.

- - -

Present~

"Mishal?"

I felt rough hands held my face gently which snapped me back to reality. I looked up and saw Zayaan looking down at me softly but with calculating look.

"Where are you lost?" He asked, softly as his eyes stared into my eyes deeply.

"No where," I whispered as I felt myself getting lost in his eyes.

"I asked you a question earlier," He said moving my hairs from my face behind my ears.

"I don't know," I lied.

Because I am scared that he will also ignore me like pa.

He stared at me and knew that I wasn't telling him truth. But he didn't push it more.

"Just ask me anything you need next time without second thought," He told me and moved away from me.

He picked the plate and washed it. We both went back to our room. He went to the couch while I went to the washroom to freshen up and to change my clothes. When I came out of the washroom, he was laying on the couch with a frown on his forehead and silently muttering incoherent words under his breath.

"Are you alright?" I asked him in concern.

"I am completely fine!" He said.

I looked at him for a minute then sighed. I could tell he was lying. He sat quickly and clenched his fists tightly.

"Tell me what is wrong?" I asked him again and moved closer to him.

His head snapped up to me and narrowed his eyes at me in anger. I held my breath and looked at him in fear. He didn't answer my question and brushed past me to the washroom.

I stared at the spot where he was sitting in confusion and fear. I didn't understand why he suddenly became angry and what I did which made him angry. I sighed and went to the bed. I laid down and closed my eyes thinking about Zayaan behavior.

• • •

I was sitting on the couch with a book but I wasn't reading it because my mind was on Zayaan. His sudden behavior always confused me and sometimes terrified me.

The door of the house opened which snapped me out of Zayaan-land. I looked at the door and saw an old woman entering in the house with two younger ladies behind her.

Rauza came out of the kitchen and rushed to them. She greeted them and kissed on the hand of old woman. I slowly made my way towards them in confusion and greeted them.

"So, she is my Zayaan's bride?" She asked with a serious face.

"Yes, amma bi, she is the beautiful heart capturer who capture the heart of your grandson," Rauza said and giggled.

"Hmm.. I see. Aren't you going to welcome me, bride?" The old woman, Zayaan's grandma, amma bi, asked with a small smile.

"Ye-Yeah sure. Welcome inside. You don't have to ask. This is also yours house," I told her, sincerely.

She smiled at me softly and entered inside with the two ladies followed her. She sat on the couch and patted the place next to her. I silently sat beside her while Rauza went to the kitchen and the two ladies, whose name I didn't know, went out of sight to the master bedroom in the corner.

"My child, tell me how is my grandson treating you? Tell me the truth. If he is not then tell me. I know how to make him behave well," She told me with a wink and laughed.

I laughed with her. Rauza came out of the kitchen with two glass of juice. She served one to Zayaan's grandma and one to me.

"I hope you are giving my grandson a hard time," She said taking a sip from his glass.

I looked at her in confusion and thought why would I give him hard time. Seeing my confusion, she added,

"Silly, pregnant ladies humorous are everywhere. They always throw tantrums and give their husbands hard time."

Oh! If I give him hard time will he bear me then?

"So, you are not giving him?" She asked, disappointedly.

I shook my head. She became silent for few minutes then quickly looked at me with mischievous shining in her eyes and a big grin.

"I can help you," She said wiggling her eyebrows and giggled.

"You should seduce him by wearing something.. you know..," She said with a smirk, "Sexy at night when he is around you and in room!" She added in a whisper.

I looked at her with wide eyes and wide opened mouth. I quickly closed my mouth and looked away with red cheeks.

"Believe me he will turn on and can't wait for this baby out. So, he can take you again in nano second."

Oh! My! Gosh! Please anyone open this ground somehow so I hide myself from her!

"When I was at your place and carrying Zayaan's father, I always seduced my husband at nights. And when the baby was out then I was back to my previous self then my husband again knocked me out!" She continued.

I started coughing and flushed in embarrassment after hearing Zayaan's bold grandma. She looked at me and rubbed my back while I coughed.

"What happened?" She asked, innocently like she wasn't talking to me boldly.

"Amma bi!" We heard Zayaan's voice.

I quickly stood up and saw him coming towards us. His eyes were narrowed at me. I knew why because I was looking like a tomato or maybe like tomato ketchup. I quickly looked away from him and excused myself.

I went to the washroom and splashed cold water on my face. I looked in the mirror and tried to cool down myself. I took few deep breaths and went out of the washroom to the living hall. I stopped when I heard her.

"Oh nothing, my little chimpanzee! I was just having talks with her. You know, bedroom talks. Like how to seduce you before sleeping and how to turn you on," She was telling, innocently.

I heard Zayaan groaned at her then told her, softly and gently,

"First, don't call me chimpanzee. Second, why you said that to her. You just embarrassed her. As much as I love you, amma bi, but I don't like you when you start embarrassing others with that types of talks."

His tone wasn't cold or just a little cold. Instead it was full soft and gentle. The way he was talking to her told me that he loved her too much. I smiled when I remembered she called him chimpanzee.

. . . . . . . . . . .

Assalam-o-Alaikum! Hi!

How is the chapter?

And how is our cute amma bi? PS; don't mind her bold mind and bold heart.🙈

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz! Bye!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 2.7K 67
β€’β€’|3rd in Arranged Series|β€’β€’ Can be read as a standalone I always found myself getting mesmerized by him. And today was no different. As I came into...
1.6M 59.4K 36
(UFW sequel#2) (Unwanted series#3) Ask me. What was my fault in all this? Just this I love him without my knowledge. I fell for him when I knew he co...
844K 32.6K 67
Highest raking 1#spiritual He pinned me to the wall his face were inch away from mine , I turn my face because of smell of alcohol suffocating my bre...
146K 4.8K 74
β€’β€’| 1st in Arranged Series |β€’β€’ Can be read as a Standalone. "Thank God, you took my call," he mumbled. "Why did you send that flower bouquet?" He f...