Henry Danger Oneshots

By elle_mckinnon

Just a bunch of Henry Danger One Shots - I will never do HenRai (That's Illegal) - I will never do Henry/Pi... More

Silence
Electric
Dyslexic
Muffin of Love
Panic
Temper
Dark Danger
Doubts
Dark Danger Part Two(ish)
Valentines
They Know
Baby
Fire
Found
Silence (2)
D.I.A.P.E.R.
The Good Old Days
Bullies
Achoo!
Ski Trip
Choked
Side Effects
Rainbow
It Isn't In My Blood
Math Bowl
Freezing
The First Shot
Tagged
The Truth Will Come Out
Replaced?
Dark Danger 3
Nightmares
Dark Danger 4
The Secrets I Keep
Graduation
Sold
Sniffles
Blood
Accused (1)
Accused (2)
Chapter Break
Hearts Break
Struck
Drowning
Halloween
In the Eye Of A Hurricane
Soldiers
Ancient History
New York
Game On!
The Voice
Quick Break
Quick Break Part 2
Avalanche
Pride
Blue, Pink and White
Snow White?
Dark Danger 4 (Alternate Ending)
Happier
Slight Problem
For My Sister? Anything
Sleep
Don't Jump
How Lucky I Am
Prank War
Shocked
Carved
Even When The Dark Comes Crashing Through
Feminist
Small Facts You Should Know About Me!
A Guilty Heart
I Was Eighteen
Hidden Pain
What Could Have Been
Anaphylaxis
You're Made Of Stars
Undercover
Roll Down Your Sleeves
Sincerely H. Hart
Avalanche (2)
Moonlight
Girl Code
The Blip
A Glint of Metal
Docked
The Secrets I Keep II
You'll Be Ok, Ok?
Sleep Would Be Good
Speak No Evil
Scars To Your Beautiful
Who You Are
What Happened In Paris
It's Only A Bruise
Hidden Pain (2)
The Interrogation
Cinnamon and Apple Cider
System Defect
Don't Touch Our Friend
26 Codes

Armageddon

2.1K 40 71
By elle_mckinnon

"Just kill me then, or change me, or whatever the hell your gonna do!" I yelled, the virus that had taken over Rick's body, held me down with a clawed hand.

It's mangled, monster-like mouth grinned. As it was about to sneeze on me, I see the cure resting right next to me.

In my split second decision, I grab the purple goo and see the monstrosity was about to sneeze on me, I protect myself with my goo covered hand.

I feel the slime touch my hand and a buzzing feeling flow through me.

Suddenly a blast of green light surrounds us.

I feel the burning flow through my it finally subsides, Rick's body was thrown an reversed back to normal. For a split second I thought it was over. Here's a hint, it wasn't.

I went to see if Rick was alive, and suddenly I find myself almost over the edge. I moved so fast it made my head spin. I close my eyes quickly at the headache the speed gave me.

The cure and the virus. It mutated me like an X-Man from the comics.

I take a step slowly, and it felt as if I leaped there.

I focus and slowly reach down to Rick and placed two fingers on his neck. He was breathing.

But suddenly the fact that someone wasn't dead, wasn't the most important thing. Snarling, green, virus monsters were clawing their way up.

I yelped, and jumped back in response.

I defeated Rick, I cured him, what happened.

Then suddenly, I remembered. The green blast. It must have turned everyone into viruses.

Everyone except the current residents of the Man Cave. Schwoz created a force field type thing, so nothing could infiltrate the Man Cave.

How was I going to get out of this. I quickly climbed down the ladder, only to find Rai being held down by three or more beasts.

Upon seeing me, Rai immediately reacted.

"Kid, run! It's ok! I'm ok! Just run! Get out of here!" He yelled.

"Captain Man, I can't leave you!" I yell.

"Get the handsome one!" One of the monsters snarled.

"Hey!" Rai yelled, but quickly turned his attention back to me. "Kid, I need you to run! That's an order!"

I hated myself for what I did next. But an order from Rai is binding.

I glanced at Rai for a moment before climbing up the ladder in a inhuman speed and bolted towards the Man Cave.

"Schwoz. Henry to Schwoz. Do you read me? Over." I say into the coms.

"Henry! You're ok! Thank goodness." Schwoz replies.

"Schwoz, I need you to put the Man Cave on Lock Down as soon as I get there." I order.

"Why what's happened?"

"I have know time to explain!" I yell.

I suddenly find myself outside my house. I sprint in to find Piper on the couch with a bunch of people I don't know and my parents.

"Piper! Come on we have to go!" I yell.

"What?"

I quickly look at everyone. I can't save them all.

"I'm sorry." I apologize before grabbing my sisters hand and speeding out the door with her.

"Kid Danger! How are you going to fast?" She screams.

"I'll explain in a minute." I reply.

Suddenly I stop. We're in front of Junk and Stuff.

"Kid Danger, what's going on? Why are we at Junk and Stuff? And how did you run so fast?"

"One second Piper." I say. I pull her into the shop. I tap my com. "Now Schwoz!"

Immediately the store is incased in a glowing blue forcefield.

I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Kid Danger, what's going on?"

I hesitate for a moment before removing my mask.

Piper's jaw basically hit the floor.

"Henry?" She asked, obviously still in shock.

"Ya." I reply.

She quickly regained her swagger and marched up to me.

Bam!

"Did you just slap me?" I yell, touching my sore cheek.

"That was for not telling me you're Kid Danger!" She snapped. "Now, tell me what's going on!"

I take a step back before beginning to explain.

After about 10 minutes of explaining everything, we had ended up sitting against the counter on the floor.

Silence.

"So everyone we know who's not Jasper, Charlotte and that dude Schwoz, are gone?" She asked.

"Ya." I replied stoically.

"Mom and dad?"

"Gone."

"And you have super speed now?" She asked.

"Ya."

"So what are we going to do?" She asked.

"We're going down to the Man Cave and talk with Schwoz. He might know how to fix this." I explain.

I help her up before heading to the lift.

As we enter the lift, I quickly remember.

"You might want to hold onto something."

"I've ridden an elevator before." She says.

"Ya, ok." I say. I press the button and suddenly we're launched down the elevator shaft.

I've obviously gotten used to the speed, but Piper, not so much.

She screams as she's lifted off her feet.

Then boom, we're on the ground.

"What the hell!" She yells.

"Ya, you'll get used to it." I say. I help her up and lead her into the Man Cave.

Jasper was relaxing on the couch with an ice pack on his legs, while Charlotte pumped on the bike. Schwoz was tinkering on a small device.

"Schwoz," I say, "what are we going to do?"

He looks up.

"I don't know. The store and all of the Cave are on lockdown, but don't worry the doors or tubes, can be unlocked with an access code. I'm making a machine that can cause the bike to be always pumping so we have power." Schwoz explains.

"Yes, but what can we do about the virus monster invasion?" I ask.

He goes silent before sighing.

"We can't. I have no idea how to cure all those people. Obviously the cure didn't work."

"That's the thing, it did." Schwoz looked at me with a confused look.

"I was losing. I thought I was going to be turned into a virus monster. When I saw the cure on the ground. I scooped it up with my bare hand, and just as I was about to cure Rick, he tried to turn me. It hit the cure and a blast went off, anyway, it started to turn people into the monsters. I tried to go back for Rai but he ordered me to go. I rescued Piper, and now we're here." I say. I look to Piper. "Did I forget anything?"

"Your super power." She added.

"Right, right, right, the combo of the cure and the virus on my bare skin, mutated my hypermotility so I can move extremely fast."

"Fast? How fast?" Jasper asked.

I'm suddenly sitting beside Jasper on the couch.

"That fast." I say.

"Woah!" They all gasp.

"I know, super cool, but I'm still getting used to it and now I have a headache. So let's just not make me show you my new superpower. But seriously, what are we going to do about the invasion?" I ask.

Schwoz looked away shamefully.

"I don't know. I really don't. If what you're saying is true, all of the world has been turned into a virus. We're the last."

"Well where are we going to go?" Charlotte asked.

"Ya, we have no clothes here. We can't just stay here."

"We will stay here. Rai stocked this place with necessities for all of us to survive here. Food to last 10 years for 8 people, chargers, clothes for all of us." Schwoz replied.

"So this is really it? We live here forever?" I ask.

"Unfortunately, yes." Schwoz said grimly. "Or until I figure out how to cure the world."

"How long will that take?" Jasper asked.

"I have no idea. Years? Months? Weeks?" Schwoz replied.

"That long!" Jasper gasped.

Schwoz nodded.

"Alright gang, we need to have rules. We could be living together for a long time. So rule one, no leaving the Cave or the store, the monsters can turn you into one of them by sneezing on you. Two, don't try to reach out to people. The viruses are smart, they could trace it back, so block everyone you know, including Rai." I say sombrely. "Three, just because we have enough food for over a decade, doesn't mean we can binge eat, only eat what you normally eat in a day."

"Henry, are we seriously going to leave Rai?" Charlotte asked.

"We can't risk looking for him. We can't risk losing. We're societies last hope."

I pull Piper into a light hug, which she shockingly accepted.

This was going to be hard.

- time skip -
(4 years later)

It had been 4 years since the invasion. We've had no contact with Rai. I don't even know if he's alive. I know he's indestructible but the beasts are computer viruses that have access to the world.

Things had gotten better over time. We all lived together which was a lot easier than expected. Piper and I put aside our sibling rivalry and discovered we were pretty good as friends and family.

Charlotte, Jasper and I, are now 22. Piper turned 18 a month ago.

She would have graduated this year.

Anyways, we were all in the main part of the Man Cave. Schwoz was working on the cure, that he says is nearly done.

Charlotte was sitting on the couch, clad in pyjamas, reading a book, Flipped, that she had read only about a hundred times. Jasper was doodling. Piper was braiding Charlotte's hair whilst she read. I was just watching F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Rai used to love the show, so he had all the seasons on disc.

It was all quite peaceful in the Man Cave. That is until I nearly had a heart attack.

"Ahoy!" Schwoz shouted.

"Jeez!" I yelled.

Piper jumped, pulling Charlotte's hair just a bit.

"Hey!" Charlotte complained.

"Sorry." She apologized.

"Why did you yell?" I shout.

"And why'd you say ahoy?" Jasper asked.

"I did it! I made the cure!" Schwoz yelled.

My eyes widened.

"You- you did it?" I ask.

Schwoz nods his head enthusiastically.

"We can get the world back! We can find Rai!" I shout.

Everyone jumps up from the couch. We join in a five person, group hug.

Once we release, the obvious question is asked.

"How are we going to cure everyone?" Jasper asked.

"We take the cure to the satellite to broadcast it all across the world." Schwoz explains.

I feel my heart drop.

"We'd have to go outside? Outside of the Man Cave?" I ask.

"Yes." Schwoz says.

"Guys, how are we going to make it to the satellite?" I ask. "The grounds are crawling with the beasts."

"Easy, I design a suit that can allow us to be hit by the virus without touching our skin." Schwoz explains.

"Why didn't you do this before?" Piper asks.

"I'm not 100 percent sure it will work." Schwoz admits.

There's a silence as we way our options.

"Guys, are we going to risk it? If we don't, we live here for another eight years until the food storage runs out, or we risk it and possibly lose in the process. Which one?"

"All in favour of saving the world raise your hand." Jasper said while raising his hand in the air.

Immediately everyone raises their hand.

"I guess, we're saving the world. Get some sleep though, it's going to be a tough day tomorrow." I say. It was 10 o'clock for god sake.

They nod. Piper closes up Flipped, as Charlotte finishes her boxer braids.

As we all head to our chambers, I notice Schwoz stay at his desk.

"Schwoz, you going to bed?" I ask.

"No, I'm going to work on the suits. Who plans on going tomorrow?" He asks.

"I'll stay to help with strategy." Charlotte says.

"I've never been a fighter, we know that from Bear and the Hair." Jasper adds.

"I can probably help." Piper says.

"It doesn't matter. I can do it by myself. I move at the speed of sound. I can get there myself."

"Henry, are you sure?" Piper asks.

"Positive."

"Then it is done. I'll make one suit for Henry." Schwoz says.

"Ok. Good night Schwoz." I say as we head down the hall.

I turn into my bedroom and lay in bed.

This was all going to end.

- time skip -

I accept the red and blue gum ball from Schwoz.

"So, this, in theory, will protect me from the viruses?" I ask.

He nods.

"Then I'll blow a bubble, and get the world out of trouble." I say. I pop the gum ball into my mouth, and blow a bubble.

Green light surrounds me.

When it relinquishes, I'm in a red and blue suit with a helmet covering my head.

"How do I look?" I ask through the screen in my helmet.

"Good." They all reply in a mock version of what I used to say. I laugh a little before turning serious.

"Ok, let's do this. Hand me the cure." I say. Schwoz hands me a yellow vial of gloop. I nod my thanks and go to stand under the tubes. "Wish me luck."

"Good luck." The chorus.

"Up the tube!"

When I reach Junk and Stuff, I'm greeted with the familiar blue light of the force field. I walk towards the door.

"Henry Hart." I command. The door unlocks.

"Ok, Schwoz, this is it." I say into my com.

"Henry, good luck. Get Rai back. Save the world."

"I'm on it."

I speed out the door. I see the viruses all around me. They seemed to go in slow motion.

"Henry, are you nearly there?" Schwoz asked.

"Almost." I say. I run faster toward the building until I'm in front of it. I unhook my blaster from my belt and blast open the door. "I'm here. But the buildings 4 floors bigger."

"They probably took over the building. Just try to find the satellite and fix the world." Piper ordered.

"On it."

I run in and blast the viruses back. Once the floor is cleared, I climb up the ladder.

As I climb the second floor, I am surrounded by the viruses.

I blast as many as possible. When they're all dead. I realize about twenty virus splotches all over my suit.

"Schwoz, the suit works." I say.

"Perfect." Schwoz responds.

I make it to the third and forth floor and repeat what I'd done on the other floors.

When I make it to the the fifth floor, only two viruses stood guard. But what they were guarding was the important part.

A man dressed in an orange jumpsuit, sat in the cell. Rai.

I blasted back the viruses and blasted open the the cell.

I ran forward in my inhuman speed and hugged him.

"Rai, oh my god! You're ok!" I say.

"Henry?" Rai asked.

"Ya! Rai it's me. Oh my god, it's been so long. Piper lives with us now, so does Jasper and Charlotte and guess what! I have the cure. We can save the world!" I said enthusiastically.

"Kid, you're here. Your rescued me." He said with pride.

"Ya, I did."

"Glad to know that Rai's back but, enough jibber jabber. You need to get to the satellite." Schwoz said.

"Right." I said.

I grab Rai's gum ball tube I'd kept in my belt.

I hand it to Rai. He smiles and pops one in his mouth.

Quickly he's encased in green.

And then, standing before me, was the famous, Captain Man.

"You look good!" I say.

"Thanks, Kid. Let's save the world."

I smile and run towards the ladder.

"Oh, and please explain to me later, how the hell you can run so fast?"

"Sure." I climb the ladder to the roof, Rai following me.

As soon as I climb onto the roof, I'm thrown across the reverse dome.

I grunt.

"Henry! Are you alright?" Piper asked.

"I'm fine."

I jump up.

"Captain Man! I need you to hold them off. Blast them!" I order.

"On it." Rai replies. He blasts back the viruses as I run towards the satellite platform.

"Schwoz, what do I do?"

"Pour the vial onto the platform, it will send it out."

"Ok, on it!" I say. I dump the yellow liquid onto the platform.

A ray of yellow light, shoots into the air. The viruses instantaneously turn yellow and start to fizz.

Suddenly the yellow is gone, and human beings replace the viruses.

They look around, confusion evident.

"What happened?" A black haired woman asked.

"It's quite the long story." I say jokingly.

- time skip -

After about two or three days, I cleared the air with a world wide, live broadcast. I, as Captain Danger, explained everything.

Families went back to being normal.

Everything went back to normal. Well almost everything.

"Wait, so you were hit with the virus, while also holding the cure and the mix between the two, gave you a whole new superpower?" Rai asked.

"Ya, seems like it."

"And you've all just lived here for four years?" Rai questioned.

"Yep." Jasper answered.

"So, besides that, what else has changed?"

"I no longer go by Kid Danger, I'm Captain Danger. Jasper is a surprisingly good artist, like seriously, he has a career ahead of him. Charlotte has been helping Schwoz."

"Ya! She should be a scientist." Schwoz agreed.

"Piper is really good with hair, so she plans to be a hairdresser, and Schwoz discovered a new element last year while he was trying to figure out the cure."

"Hey, don't leave out the fact that you basically became the best leader in the world." Jasper pointed out.

I blush a little.

Rai stared at with pride in his eyes.

"You guys did all that? You guys are amazing!" Rai gushed.

I look towards my friends who became family.

"Ya I guess we are amazing."

Hey guys, I'm so sorry this took so long. But here it is.
I'm always taking requests. I'm starting the A-Z Book by the way, but that doesn't mean I'll focus less on this one.
And one other thing, 5k views! You guys are amazing!
Love you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 7.4K 48
Everything was so sudden. I just wanted to fit in, But my job was getting in the way of that. I wanted to be friends with Henry Hart, and his other f...
305K 7.6K 46
Sarah made one decision last month, a big one. To work for Captain Man as his secret sidekick. The only thing; he, and Kid Danger don't know who she...
45.5K 337 30
Random Henry Danger One Shots I daydream about from A-Z. If u love drama and heart warming friendships then this is the place for u!
2.7K 133 6
·˚ ༘ κ’± βͺ π–₯» PLEASURE DELAYER .ᐟ ❫ κ’± ↳ 𝙄𝙉 π™’π™ƒπ™„π˜Ύπ™ƒ... he's in love with his boss's ...