ALIEN ↠ b. barnes [I]

By evanescence2016

❝ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ɪs ɴᴏᴡ ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅ, ᴀ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ɢʀᴇᴡ ᴜᴘ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀғᴇ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ sᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴀғʟᴀᴍᴇ. ʜᴏᴍ... More

A/N & copyright
𝒶𝓁𝒾𝑒𝓃
cast i
« PART ONE »
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
« PART TWO »
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
EPILOGUE
sequel - 𝑨𝑺𝑯𝑬𝑺

twenty nine

3.2K 147 9
By evanescence2016

        THE FEMALE ASSET LANDED ON top of the helicarrier. Her boots loud against the metal as the people inside looked at each other questioningly. Her green eyes were emotionless once more, the woman walking towards the edge and getting inside the machine.

       "What is that?" Ezekyel asked, Maria Hill getting her gun as he took a deep breath to start using his abilities. His contacts had fallen off and he was showing his normal yellow eyes.

       "Your sister. Probably. Most likely." She replied, the alien nodding and yelling when the HYDRA asset landed on the ground, her legs bent and her head looking down. "Alien?"

       The woman looked up, her red eyes piercing into them as she wrapped her legs around Ezekyel and brought him down, punching him and hitting his head against a wall. Maria chuckled slightly, shooting twice at the Alien and groaning when she didn't hit her.

       "Well, that was a great start. Feeling the sibling love, ya know?" Ezekyel mumbled, standing up and rubbing the sore spot on his forehead. His eyes grew pitiful as he saw his sister fighting against them, her skills being even deadlier than he remembered and more aggressive. "HYDRA did this to you, Allura." He tried to tell her, distracting her from Maria so that she could check on Steve.

       "Wer bist du?" Who are you? She asked, shooting him twice but failing because he moved. Ezekyel looked at her confused, hearing Steve grunt in pain in his earpiece as he fought the Winter Soldier.

        "They taught you German?" He asked, rolling under her punch and kicking her in the back. "How do you say 'I don't want to hurt you'?"

       "There is no such thing." She replied, managing to shoot him in the stomach and make him double over in pain. The Alien only kept walking his way, grabbing him by the hair and pushing him against the wall.

       Maria managed to shoot her five times while she was distracted, the Alien groaning, being kicked on her stomach and thrown towards the wall. She was then shot again, her arm being grabbed behind her and pulled.

        A crack was heard, the Alien screaming as as she kicked her leg back and threw herself on top of the man, the jupiterian not being able to move.

       Her fist made contact with his face.

       One time.

       Two times.

       Three times.

       Four times.

       Five times.

       Ten times.

       Eleven times.

      Twelve times.

       And Ezekyel didn't fight back. He let himself get beaten, he let his sister hurt him as he felt the blood run down his face.

       "Well, I don't want to."

       "You can't."

       "You know me."

       "I don't."

        "Yeah, you do." He smiled softly, the hope in his eyes not fading. "I searched for you. All these years. I tried to find you. I searched in cities, countries, continents..." He coughed a little blood, Allura standing up and looking at him in confusion. "But you were in the place I never thought to search..." He whispered, a tear falling down his eye as he stood up. "So, I'm sorry." He moved his hand and crashed her against the wall, the Alien growing angry and shooting at him, swinging her leg underneath him and making him almost trip as they got closer to the open doors of the helicarrier.

       "Mega Allt vernda okkur." He mumbled, feeling the gunshot on his right leg. ""Megi Allt elska okkur." He whispered, Allura tilting her head to the side as a memory hit her.

       "Mamma, why is this necessary?" A thousand and eight hundred year old Allura asked, her eyes closing as she just wished to go back to sleep.

       "We must be respectful to our god, dóttir mín." My daughter. She said simply, holding Allura's nose between two of her fingers with a smile on her face, Aiyla looking at her daughter proudly. "You'll understand one day, just how important Allt is."

       "Alright, mamma."

       The girl said, turning to her brother who was laughing at a game he was playing in his device. "Look, it sounds the same as this prayer." He mumbled, they eight hundred year old laughing as he looked at his older sister. "This is ridiculous." Allura chuckled slightly, ruffling his hair as she shook her head.

       "Nr, Ezekyel." No. She said. "It is important. I don't know why. But it is." Khrystopher looked at his two children, hitting Ezekyel on the palm slightly in scolding.

       "Pay attention, sonur mín. This is a ritual. It's an honor to be here in this church right now. So, Þögn." My son. Silence.

       "Já, pabbi." Yes, dad.

       "Nú, endurtaka." Now, repeat. The preach said, the entire crowd talking after him as they spoke the words they knew by heart.

       "Fæddur undir stjörnunni, hjarta hans fyllt með hlýju. Guð var fæddur, a geisli af sólinni, verndari. Hann er að vonast, hann veitir von. Hann er ást, hann gefur ást. Mega Allt vernda okkur. Mega Allt vera með okkur. Megi Allt hjálpa okkur. Megi Allt elska okkur. Mega Allt koma með okkur heim."

       The voice of a man interrupted the memory, Allura clutching her head in pain.

       "Born under the star, his heart filled with warmth. God was born, a ray of sun, protector. He is hoping, he gives hope. He is love, he gives love. May Allt Protect Us. May Allt be with us. May Allt help us. May Allt Love You. May Allt bring us home." He said, looking at up just like she was and the to her, her green eyes teary as he sent him a grateful smile.

       She was brought back from the images with a gasp, and the sound of explosions and things crashing against a liquid surface. Her green eyes landed on the man who was about to fall off the edge, bloodied and beaten and she shook her head.

       She didn't know much about her, but memories about her kind resurfaced in small, atomic bits.

      He was like her.

       And if he was, then he wouldn't survive water.

       And almost in instinct, the Alien grabbed his hand and changed positions, knowing that her strength would not be enough to pull him up because of her injuries.

       So, she fell into the water, Ezekyel's yellow eyes widening as he felt his breath stop once more.

       She was falling.

       That was it.

        "NOOOO!" He screamed, the woman landing eyes on her brother that he still couldn't remember. Then she saw her partner, looking at her with a gaze that she couldn't recognize as he observed her fall

       "With my powers and abilities, you'd stand no chance, ást."

       "I hope that wasn't an insult."

      "It's not. I believe in your planet it would translate into love."

       And so, even with the wind against her back as she fell, the feeling of burning when her skin touched the water, and her eyes closing shut in exhaustion and surrender...

      ...Allura smiled.

Hi, everyone.

Sooooo, Ezekyel and Allura get a lovely encounter, don't they? 🤪

I hope you enjoyed.

Also, this book has been officially in Wattpad for a year now! (A year and seven days, to be exact). So, thank you to everyone who has read, voted and commented, because this experience would definitely not be the same.

I hope you have very good day/night!

-evanescence2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...
536K 13.6K 38
❝ You always save everyone else, but who saves you? ❞ ❝ No one, because I can save myself. ❞ ...
112K 2.4K 101
[complete!] "𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐘?" "𝐀𝐒 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐁𝐄." 𝐉ames "Bucky" Barnes had been lost for a very, very long time. He didn't know what i...
153K 5.4K 44
Book One of Five. Set during Captain America: The First Avenger. .•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•. Bucky spits blood from his mouth, turning to weakly smile at m...