Falling in love

By Aanya1999

Falling in love........love.....just a four letter word....but has world's power.......they say souls who fou... More

Introduction and cover
Part 1
part 3
Part 4
manan house
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part18
New story
Part 19
Part 20 ( manan special)
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24

Part 2

7.1K 585 111
By Aanya1999

Nyonika and nandani served the breakfast and settled beside their respective partners. Manik smile grew seeing nandani sitting beside him.

Raj : manik Tum vapas Kab jaa rhe ho.

Ma: papa Parso.

Na: Vapas kha.. ( confused)

Nyo: nandani manik malhotra industry, florida ki branch handle karta h. Voh Vahi rehta h. Tum apne bag open mat Karna, Parso nikalna h na isliye.

Nandani nodded but she was a little sad. She will miss her papa and bhai.

Na: main aaj appa se Milne chali jau?

Nyo: Isme puchne ki Kya baat h beta, manik Tum bhi chale jau.

Manik nodded. They both left for murthy mansion.

Ma: nandani Kya hua

Na: I'm gonna miss appa.

Ma: nandani thode na hum vaha humesha ke liye jaa rhe h, beech beech main Milne aayege.

Na: pakka

Ma: pakka, ab hass do

Nandani smiled a little and again became sad. Manik sighed. He stretched her lips in a smile by his fingers. She finally smile at him.

They both move to murthy mansion and entered inside.

Ab: doll ( hugging nandani) Tu Kyu aayi,

Na: haww Aapko bolna chaiye tha I miss you ( o face)

Ab: jab kiya nhi toh Bolu kyu, Pta h Kitni Shanti thi. ( smiling sheepishly)

Saying this abhimanyu ran away saving his life. Nandani ran behind him.

Manik was standing their with amazed look seeing his wife New shade. Ram laugh seeing them.

Ram: manik Aao betho, inn duno ka ye roz ka h.

Ma: apaa ab dadi Kaise h

Ram: Kuch Pta nhi manik, but doctor keh rhe h ki pehle se better h.

Ma: thats a good news.

Ram: I'm sorry manik. Unki jidd ki wajah se Tum duno ko yeh shaadi karni padi.

Ma: apps please don't be sorry. We both are really happy with this marriage. I should thank her for sending a angel in my life ( looking at nandani)

Ram smiled to his fullest listening to manik. Now he was tension free. His daughter is safe with manik.

Manik and nandani spend some time with them. During this whole time, manik got to know many things about her.

Ab: manik see this one. She is always ready to pose ( chuckling)

Right now abhimanyu was showing Nandani's childhood pics to manik, while nandani was busy spending time with ram.

Ma: she is looking sooo cute, can I take this Abhi.

Ab: Abey puch mat, le jaaa. Mere pass copy h. Yeh wali dekh. ( showing him another one)

Ab: she is always ready to get herself clicked. ( chuckling)

Ma: she didn't look like a kid in this one. ( chuckling)

Ab: haina ( laughing) she is pro in posing. She always loved clicking herself in different poses.

Ma: I'm gonna get this one framed. ( admiring her)

Ab: your wish Bro.

After few hours of more fun and having dinnervmanan return back home. Entering the room manik immediately jump on the bed.

Na: manik change Kar lo phele

Ma: phele Tum. ( tired tone)

Nandani went to change and then manik. After that they both settled on bed.

Na: manik

Ma: hmmm

Na: can I continue my work in Florida. ( not sure tone)

Manik sighed listening to that question and turn to her. He hold her hand.

Ma: nandani who am I to stop you from working. It's your wife, do whatever you want to. Being Married doesn't mean you can't do what you want. Okay !?

Nandani nodded. Indeeded she was blessed to have him.

Ma: ND Vaise bhi Kitni mehnat se tumne degree payi hogi. Meri toh 10 cross karne main hi Nani yadd aa gyi thi. I just hate biology. ( fake horrifying face)

Nandani laugh at this. They both slept in their respective places.

But then suddenly nandani pulled manik hand and kept her head on it. Manik smiled at her cute act and slightly hold her and slept.

They both were taking small steps to each other. One step at a time.

Next morning, Manik woke up and stretched his arms. He opened his eyes and look around in order to find nandani. He found her standing near the window. Her back was facing him.

He slowly move out of the bed without making any noise and stood beside her. He leaned forward and............

Ma: bhoooooo

He shouted. Nandani immediately jumped on her place being scared. Then after few minutes she clam down and relised what manik did.

Here manik was laughing like hell. But he stopped as a pillow landed on his beautiful face. He saw nandani who was now laughing.

Ma: Tum Ruko

Saying this manik ran behind her. He chase her in the whole room. And finally he got a hold of her near the bed. Nandani was struggling to come out of his grip and in the process she fell on the bed with manik on her.

Manik was looking deep into her eyes. He carresed her hairs softly. No doubt he is obsessed with her hairs. With other free hand he hold her neck softly. Nandani was feeling different being to close to him. She was loving his touch. His touch made her glow.

Manik softly peaked her forehead and leaned towards her lips but stopped and looked at nandani. Nandani closed her eyes giving him permission. Manik softly placed his rough lips on her soft one. Both felt goosebumps.

He softly sucked her lover lip while nandani was busy with his upper lip. They both kissed each other passionately. A kiss full of promise and maybe love.

Nandani hand travel to his neck pulling him more closer. After few minutes, feeling breathless they broke the kiss and joined their forehead.

Manik opened his eyes and saw her face. Her eyes were close, lips were trembling. She has a glow on her face and was smiling. Manik smiled. He cupped her face. Feeling his touch, she opened her eyes.

Their moment was broken by nandani's phone. Manik lied beside her while she took her phone.

Na: hello....okay sir......I will be their by 11.....thank you.

Nandani put the phone on the side table and kept her head on his chest. Manik start caressing her hairs. Nandani loved his this act.

Ma: Kiska call tha.

Na: Dr Alex ka, he asked me to collect my transfer certificate.

Ma: transfer certificate!? ( confused)

Na: yeah, the hospital in which I work has a branch in Florida so I can continue my work their also ( cheerfully)

Ma: congrats ( kissing her forehead) then go and get ready, we will go together.

Na: okay.

Hello guys
How are you all!???

How was the update!???

Do vote and comment. ND follow me if you like my works.

I will update soon.

ND thank you soo much guys for your precious votes and comments on my last update. I really loved it.

Thank you.
Love you all

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

990K 65.9K 56
This is my second Manan story... jump in to the bumpy ride to see if love actually happens or not...
658K 36.1K 62
A manan ff When a star meets his star what sparks happen to know more Peek in
95.6K 6.3K 41
𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕒 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕗 𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝔸ℕ. ℙ𝕖𝕖𝕡 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖.☻︎☻︎
108K 5.4K 36
Her calm creates chaos in him His behaviour is something she can't tolerate but they don't know when they become part of each other's life and all...