Curvy Lane

By differnt_world

Leah Good works for the famous and tough Domonic Alexander so when these two have their two lives thrown toge... More

Characters
Chapter 2
Chapter 3 (part 1)
A/N
Chapter 4 (part 2)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6(part 1)
Chapter 7 (part 2)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
YA/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Dear Readers
Chapter 17(part 1)
A/N
Chapter 18(Part 2)
Chapter 19
Important A/N
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
A/N Update
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Epilogue
Check it out
Another Added

Chapter 1

29.9K 673 37
By differnt_world

All copy rights reserved

Do not by any means steal ideas or characters this is a fictional adult story all ideas are mine. I do not own the music or any images but one.

Thank you and enjoy

A/N: Song is Lil freak by Usher and pic of the lovely Leah who is played by one of my role models Tara Lynn

Leah Good walked in with her head held high with people looking out of pride. Well more like respect for being a direct assistant for the boss. It was what had her waking up early motivated to keep her job.

She made her way to his office, the boss of course. Who owned a multi-million dollar company for special trade. Straighting out her black tight jumsuit  that reached almost to her blood red pumps.

Leah knocked softly.

"Come in"  A deep voice answered.

Sitting there in all his glory was Dominic Alexander the owner of national company called Trade. It was where compromise was made with a country for new stocks for people to use.

"What is it kitten?" He purred making his dark hazel eyes flick towards her, Leah blushed like a new born baby.

Clearing her throat Leah knew she would stutter if she looked at him even more. "Well I-I came to inform y-you Mr. Blake is here".

" God what was wrong with me in front of everybody I was strong , but in front of Dominic I was almost a blubbering mess " Leah thought.

"Oh really?" he stood up looking down at the assitant with his 6'5 height. She  shuddered slightly from his deep baritone .

"Yes" she wheeled out as he took a few more steps towards her.  Making a come hither sign with his long index finger. Leah backed away mumbling an excuse to him.

Opening the door he slammed it trapping her backside on his front.She nearly fainted when he made a low growl.

"Tell him I'll be there in a few minutes, I'm just finishing up the last details of paper work" he walked away sitting on the edge of his desk.

She turned towards him shaking my head a yes before going back to opening the door

"And Kitten," she slowly looked back at him. "Don't tempt me with that outfit again". He said manuvering back to his chair to finish his work.

Leah smirked before looking back up to his desk and winking.

" Yes sir!"  Quickly leaving making him growl again, she heard her name called out again from his office as she made her way to the boardroom.

=====================

Leah grabbed a to go chicken and shrimp alfredo with broc and 4 cheeses from mama's pizzera and subs before hailing a taxi back to work it took 10 minuets.

She still didn't know why Domonic calls her kitten when he knows her name.

Leah had been there for 2 years fresh out of college from her Associates degree in Business and management. With her luck Dominic Alexander's Company called her because they needed to train people with a new program they made.

Shy at first she had no one to hold her back from becoming confident.

Eventually after a years work she made her way up to the secretary of the main  office. One day the previous assistant (who was older) broke her hip and couldn't come in.

No one knew, so when Leah went to the board room to tell the staff. Dominic CEO gave her a note pad and told her to write and type it up later so he can see the solutions found. The rest was convient situation found.

Going back to the top floor she went back to her office and sat down in her chair. Domonic had just entered her office as she took of her white mini blazer.

Making eye contact she took it off even slower making him growl.

She grinned smugly wanting to laugh at his sound. "So How do you want to do this?"

"How about come to my place," she  looked at him bewilderd.

"What did you just say?"

"I said I have the other paper work that needs to be done A.S.A.P, the Floridian company will need it by tommorw."

"Oh ok um Yes" her breaths were shaky. 

"Hello Dommie," They heard a nasally voice say. Behind her, she turned to see the office's very own 'slutty' Saty. 

"Mr. Alexander to you.  Only my assitants call me Domonic what is it?" he looked upset.

"I could be your assistant but I'm here to see if you want to go out for drinks later." She purred but it sounded drunk.

Which made Leah snort only for her to be scowled at by Saty who whole bunch of makeup.

"Damn she looks like a circus clown. I can see her foundation is a shade darker making her nautral red hair look crazy."

"Actually me and Dom are staying a little late to finish papers. The things you should be worrying about instead of trying to have a 'great time' just like you did with the male man 30 minutes ago." Leah smiled sweetly sugar coating it.

"How do i know you could just go home and have yourself something extra large to eat since you clearly have an appetite" Leah glared with lasers eyes before leaping at her.

" You Bit-"

"Enough! Saty get the hell out your dismissed and Leah we have to finish  since were pulling an all nighter" Dominics voice boomed at them. The pair saw Saty stomp away slaming the oakwood door.

==============

Leah was exhausted after work and went straight home sleeping the stress, of the days events off. With work off the next three days for me up my girlfriends to go to the club, within 20 minutes Leah managed to get ready.

Her white spiked booties her legs go on for days in the black leggings, and a black crop top that had red the words "Bite Me"; her makeup had s smokey halo look, with plump red lips. Her  chestnut hair had full curls, Just as she finished her longtime friend came in. Bree was a mother of twins and she rarely went out, but when she did it was an amazing sight. Leah's other friend Tami wasn't skinny like Bree or thick like Leah she just has a huge ass and was wearing white shorts with a black heels and tunic shirt she was meeting her boyfriend there. 

The trio arrived with in 15 minutes immediately getting in for Bree knowing the bouncers brother and grabbed a shot off a tray the waiter was carrying. Grabbing her girls after they made it to the dance floor. Not even two minutes girl Tami left them high and dry for her boyfriend, there was a center for people to dance and Leah cat walked over there swaying her hips before dropping like it's hot. She had taken a stripper class two  years ago for self esteem and  and even became best friends with the instructor Shauna.

She taught her how to move and groove, Leah could still remember her saying , 'You will be called a sexy thang soon enough' . Laughing at the time at her ridiculous statement Leah thanked her for making her so strong. People cheered at her as she  did a little twist before gliding her hands down to her thighs and lifting them up  swaying then everybody joined.

Leah giggled as she saw  her boss Dominic with all the women surrounding him. Tipsy she decided to let him be by sitting at the bar but  he spotted her even with the women with and some men doing double takes.

"Hello kitten" he said grabbing a stool next to Leah leaning in close she felt a slight shiver from him. Though she was thinking she probably imagined such things from him.

"Hello boss" tonight she was feeling bold and sexy with a daring tone (also a few shots of vodka) his eyes was heating up with fire.

"kitten...." he said a warning tone .

Leah wanted him but she had a boyfriend and with Domonic's intoxicating smell her hunger for him grew stronger with the liquid courage. Just as she was sobering up and was going to tell him she was going to look for her girls she saw behind them Saty and Charles.

"Charles what the hell is going on!"

"Saty is my girlfriend now I don't want you anymore" he said annoyed.

Domonic stood up as Leah ran out the door in the warm night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 73.9K 23
Warning this contains sexual material so please if you offended by that please don't read. Just warning you. This is a adult novel and contains that...
807 92 22
enemies to love , a story about two enemies ended up loving each other till their death . sometimes you never know what you are feeling about the p...
I Promise By abby

Teen Fiction

109K 4.2K 39
"I do not dance. It's not for people like me." I said as I looked at the wall behind him trying my best to avoid any hint of agreement in his eyes. "...
1.1K 45 26
When Christian's family moves to a new town Christian is not happy. He misses his old school in the big city with all of his friends and family. Then...