𝙙𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙥 𝙢𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙬...

-wildflxwrr által

!!editing in progress, major changes!! (cussing) (trigger warnings) (no copying/stealing) • "Wednesday," he... Több

• intro •
• playlist •
• prolouge •
• one •
• 2 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
• 14 •
• 15 •
• 16 •
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 1K!!! •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• the end •
• 20K?! •
• 50k •
• Please Read & Comment •
• Second Book •
• 100K •

• 7 •

15.5K 412 315
-wildflxwrr által

* WEDNESDAY *
(TODAY)

𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘶𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦

Five gripped the eyeball tight in his left hand, my hand tight in his right. We looked around the pristine, white office, and I shook my head. "Who are we gonna ask?"

Five ignored my question and continued to look around. A man in a doctor's coat came out of an office, and upon spotting me and Five he came towards us. "Can I help you?"

Five turned around. "I need to know who this belongs to." He held up the eyeball.

"Where did you get that?" The man asked.

"What do you care?" Five shot back. I squeezed his hand as a warning and smiled.

"Actually," I began. "Me and my boyfriend here found it at the park. On a date."

Five turned to me and smirked. "Yes. We were taking a stroll and she stepped on it. It was very funny," Five chuckled. "We picked it up and want to return it to its rightful owner."

"Aw. What a thoughtful young couple," the receptionist gushed.

"Yeah, look up the name for me, will ya?" Five grinned.

"Uh, I'm sorry, but patient records are strictly confidential. That means I can't tell you—"

I cut the man off. "Yeah we know what that means."

"But," The man started, "I'll tell you what I can do. I will take the eye off your hands and return it to the owner. I'm sure that he or she will be very grateful, so if I can just—"

The man reached for the eye, but Five held it back. "Yeah, you're not touching that eye," I hissed.

"Now, you listen here, young man—"

Five grabbed the man by his white coat and pulled him close to our faces. "No! You listen to me, asshole. We've come a long way for this, through some shit your pea brain couldn't even comprehend, so just give us the information we need and we'll be on our merry way." The man opened his mouth to speak, but I knew better.

"Call him 'young man' one more time, and he'll put your head through that damn wall," I said, tilting my head to a marble wall.

"Oh, dear," the receptionist muttered.

The man looked at us bewildered. "Call security," he ordered quietly. The receptionist nodded and began to dial a number on the phone. Five grunted and shoved the man back before grabbing my hand and leading me to the elevator.

"That went well."

Five and I stood in his old room, staring out the window. We knew that Vanya would come here looking for us, so Five jumped us to his room. We had to hide Klaus in Five's closet, though.

Vanya called our names, and eventually she entered the room. "Oh, thank God. I was worried sick about you guys."

"Sorry that we left without saying goodbye," I apologized.

"No, look, I'm the one that should be sorry. Yeah I was dismissive and I guess I didn't know how to process what you were saying. And I still can't, to be honest," she explained.

"Maybe you were right to be dismissive," Five agreed. "Maybe it wasn't real after all. It felt real. Well, like you said, the old man did say time travel could contaminate the mind."

"Then maybe I'm not the right person for you guys to be talking to. Look, I used to see someone. A therapist. I could give you guys her information," Vanya offered.

"Thanks," I smiled. "But I think we'll just get some rest. It's been a long time since I've had a good sleep."

Vanya nodded. "Ok." She turned and exited the room quietly, and once she was gone Five grabbed my hand so we could go. Klaus was supposed to follow quietly, but of course when he opened the closet thing came clattering out and loudly onto the ground.

"That's so touching. All that stuff about family and Dad and time. Wow!" He exclaimed.

"Would you shut up? She'll hear you!" Five whisper-yelled.

"I'm moist."

"I thought we told you to put on something professional," I whispered, pointing to Klaus's silly outfit.

"What? This is my nicest outfit!" Klaus gestured to his clothes as Five sighed.

"We'll raid the old man's closet," Five sighed.

"Whatever. As long as I get paid," Klaus told us.

"When the job is done," I muttered.

"Ok, but just so we're clearer on the finer details, I just gotta go into this place and pretend to be your dear old dad, correct? Just bringing my son and his girlfriend into the place?"

Five nodded. "Yeah. Something like that."

"What's our cover story?" Klaus inquired.

"What? What are you talking about?" Five grumbled.

"I mean like, was I really young when I had you? Like, 16? Young and terribly misguided," Klaus fantasized.

"Sure," I grinned.

"Your mother, that slut. Whoever she was. We met at the disco. Ok? Remember that. Oh my God The sex was amazing," Klaus rolled out the 'g' and snapped his fingers.

"What a disturbing glimpse into that thing you call a brain," Five retorted.

"Hey! Don't make me put you in time out!"

"Like I said to your son and his girlfriend earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent I simply can't help," Dr. Big explained.

"Well, we cant get consent if you don't give us a name," I said through gritted teeth.

"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry. Now, there's really nothing more I can do so—"

Klaus cut off Dr. Big. "And what about my consent?"

"Excuse me?" Dr. Big groaned.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son and his girlfriend?" Klaus cried.

"What?" Mr. Big, Five, and I asked in unison.

"You heard me," Klaus muttered.

"I didn't touch your son. Or his girlfriend." Mr. Big looked from me to Five.

"Well then how did he how did he get that swollen lip?" Klaus asked as he stood up.

"He doesn't have a swollen lip—" Mr. Big was cut off when Klaus punched Five in the lip. Five grunted and looked up at Klaus, touching his lip. I noticed some blood and I was about to rush to his aid when Klaus shoved me back.

"And the slap mark on his girlfriend?" Klaus asked.

Five shook his head. "Klaus don't you dare—" Five was also cut off when Klaus slapped me across the cheek: hard. It hurt like hell, and I could already feel a sting. Five glared at Klaus and hissed.

"I want it. Name, please. Now," Klaus demanded, coming closer to Mr. Big's desk.

"You're crazy," Mr. Big diagnosed.

Klaus chuckled. "You have no idea." He looked down at a snow globe on Mr. Big's desk and picked it up. "'Peace on Earth' That's so sweet."

I gasped loudly when Klaus smashed the globe to his head. Klaus groaned as Five furrowed his brows. "God! That hurt!"

Mr. Big reached for the phone, looking to Klaus quickly. "I'm calling security—"

Klaus ripped the phone out of his hand and held it up to his ear. "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office and we need security now. Schnell!" Klaus set the phone back down and let out a shaky breath. "Now, here's what's gonna happen, Grant."

"It's... Lance," he corrected.

"In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door, and they're gonna see a whole lot of blood and one big, red cheek and they're gonna wonder, 'What the hell happened?' And we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us!" Klaus explained. Five and I smirked. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my God you're gonna get passed around like a...you're just—you're gonna do great. That's all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard," Lance said.

"Thank you."

-maya☔️

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 13
When he saw the words on his hand, he knew his soulmate would be odd. Odd wasn't even close to describing her. Preseason - in the works Season one...
191K 4.4K 14
Five and (y/n) have been very close friends. Almost always were together. That is until Five wanted to prove their father wrong and decided to time t...
132K 2.5K 44
On the first day of October 1989, forty-three women around the world simultaneously gave birth. None of the women showed any prior signs of pregnancy...
115K 1.8K 35
(Number Five x Female OC) Highest Rankings: #1 #numbereight #1 #numberfive #1 #benhargreeves #1 #aidangallagher #1 #allisonhargreeves After one of...