My Hero Academia Boyfriend Sc...

By zombielover8469

Just because I love this anime too!!!! AHH! I'm obsessed. Updates will be slow! More

Introduction Of Characters
When The Two Of You First Meet
When He Finds Out About Your Quirk
When He Realizes He Has A Crush On You
When He Asks You Out
How Your And His First Date Went
When The Two Of You Share A First Kiss
How He Hugs You
Image Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy
How You Hug Him
When He Gets Jealous
When You're Cold
How He Kisses You
Image Scenario: When He Gets You Flowers
How You Kiss Him
When He Walks In On You Changing
When The Two Of You Fall Asleep Together
When You Turn Him On
When You're On Your Monthly
When He Sees You Cry
Your And His First Time
When You Reference To A Vine
How The Two Of You Sleep Together
When He References To A Vine
Image Scenario: The Girlfriend Meme He Relates You To
When You Reference To A Tiktok Video
Holiday Scenario: His Valentine's Day Gift To You
Lemon Scenario: What His Favorite Position Is
His And Your Song
Image Scenario: Details Of Your Hero/Villain Self
Holiday Scenario: The Couple's Costume Contest
Gif Scenario: His Reaction If You Sent Him A Nude While Out In Public
Gif Scenario: What His Reaction Would Be If He Saw You Dancing To WAP
Gif Scenario: His Reaction When A Guy Flirts With You In Front Of Him
Image Scenario: Your Birthday Party Surprise From Him

Image Scenario: The Boyfriend Meme You Relate Him To

6.1K 92 56
By zombielover8469

(Tenya is my soulmate. I love Takami, Buuut Tenya would most likely be the one I end up with XD)

Izuku Midoriya
Honestly, this couldn't describe your relationship with Izuku any better. He has his moments where he is feeling down and useless, but then you hug or kiss and remind him how amazing is. Then he's suddenly cheered up and playing the role of a hero.

Katsuki Bakugo
Katsuki hates it when you do this. He'll try to be nice and comfort you whenever you are upset, but then he'll get aggravated when you act like he is supposed to know. However, he'll still try to figure out a solution that doesn't involve him blowing a fuse.

Shoto Todoroki
Shoto admitted to admiring you the first day he has seen you. He knew you were different. You can compare this meme to him because he'll give you that same smile like the first day he met you, even if you have shown him all sorts of sides of you.

Tenya Iida
Tenya loves you. He really does, and he couldn't be any luckier. However, there are moments where he tends to recall all of the crazy incidents he has been through with you. That only happens when someone reminds him of how great he has it to have someone like you. A part of him wants to spill how dorky and rude you can be, but he only gives them his regards.

Eijiro Kirishima
It's rare when you and Eijro have a disagreement or argument of any kind. Although, when it comes to food or finding a place to eat, a whole war of taking back starts. He loves you, but he can't stand it when you pull that move on him.

Hitoshi Shinso
You related this meme to Hitoshi because he adores you to the point where you could get away with anything. He finds you to be an angel, even when you have your bad days and moments. He loves you and he can't express that enough, and you never would have thought he could be so sweet.

Mashirao Ojiro
Believe it or not, but you and Mashirao often get asked how the two of you fell in love with one another. You think because he's too sweet and caring for you, but he thinks you're too outgoing and excitable for him. When he tells the story, you do give him that look to make sure he doesn't leave out any bit of detail.

Neito Monoma
Neito grabs a bit to eat quite often. Whenever you say you aren't hungry, he'll believe you. He'll then start to call you out in your lies to him whenever you take his food. This is why you relate this meme to him.

Shota Aizawa
You and Shota often flirt very inappropriately. However, he can be a bit too literal sometimes. When you ask him a question, he'll answer you. When you try to make the first move and quarrying him again, he'll be more serious about his answer. Overall, he's a big tease either way.

Tamaki Amajiki
You compare this meme to Tamaki because he embarrassedly gets upset whenever you fall asleep without kissing him. While on the phone and you fall asleep, he will also feel a bit upset that you didn't hear him say goodnight. You find it adorable, and you love how such a soft boy he can be.

Denki Kaminari
Denki is immature and a flirt. Whenever you bend over, he sees it as an opportunity to smack your rear or pretend to thrust you from behind. There are even times where he'll lightly zap you, but he'll instantly regret it when you turn around.

Mirio Togata
This is Mirio. He'll always ask you how you are feeling, how your day was, and if there was anything he could do to make you feel your best. Once you start talking, he'll smile at you and keep on grinning before he interrupts you and compliments you.

Yo Shindo
Whenever you walk into a room, Yo will become overwhelmed that you are his girlfriend. He is in love with you, and that's why you can relate this meme to him. He also makes that same face before grinning like a dork.

Kosei Tsuburaba
Kosei claims he's not the jealous type, but he is. Even if you are on your phone while spending time with him, he'll get offended and state that you aren't paying attention to him. Sure, he says he's only joking, but you know he's not.

Sen Kaibara
Sen may not s the most romantic or affectionate guy out there, but you tend to remind him by giving him that same look. He'll be watching a movie and holding you close, then you'll see something you find sweet and give him a face. He only sighs though and tells you he loves you.

Juzo Honenuki
If this doesn't describe Juzo enough, then nothing will. He is obsessed with you. He loves you. He'll do anything for you. When he sees you, he automatically falls in love with you all over again. It's sweet, but also amusing.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Whenever Tetsutetsu calls you cute or teased you when you are trying to be serious with him, you often do throw hands and try to get your point across. Even when you tend to try to fight him, he'll laugh and take your whole act as a joke.

Tomura Shigaraki
As much as you don't want to admit this, you are very fond and clingy of Tomura. You could lend all day with him, and he knows you'll get upset the second he has to go out to do something. He teases you about it, but you brush it off.

Dabi
When Toya is mad at you for whatever reason, he'll leave the room or try to walk away and carry on with his day. You, of course, will cling to him and be lovely until he is back to normal. It works, but not for a while.

Kai Chisaki
You relate this meme to Kai because it does describe his two different personalities when he's with you verse when he's with the group of villains. He babies you and makes sure you are loved and cared for. When out with others, he becomes stern and a threat.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 112 27
Hey guys! I'm back with the ninth instalment of Koko's My Hero Academia story. This book will be covering the literally amazing season six. After thi...
218 0 19
A random idea I had. Still working on it, but it's coming together nicely! If you like My Hero Academia, you'll definitely like this book! At least...
35.9K 417 36
[𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗱/𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱] 𝗠𝘆 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗼 𝗔𝗰𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗶𝗮 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻𝘀 Date p...
343K 3.4K 30
These are scenarios for my hero academia (Boku no hero) and I hope you like the story! Request chapters on first chapter