Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 10

25.4K 1K 1.9K
By _Stay_Army_

The pair woke up the next morning pretty early. They got dressed for school and was left with time to actually watch some TV.

Jeongin layed his head on Chan's lap paying attention to the show while Chan was busy on his phone.

"Come on, it's time to go" Chan said patting Jeongin's thigh.

Jeongin sat up, his cheeks slightly pink. He grabbed his bookbag as Chan grabbed his and followed him out to his car.

Once inside the car Chan turned on the radio. Jeongin's favorite song was playing and he didnt hold back on singing along.

Chan smiled and glanced at him every once in a while. He wanted to sing too but didnt want to interrupt Jeongins beautiful voice.

The two arrived at school, Chan shutting off the radio as he parked.

"You have a beautiful voice" Chan commented looking at Jeongin.

Jeongin smiled and rolled his eyes, "You're just saying that"

Chan shook his head, "No I'm serious. You should sing more often"

Jeongin blushed but still kept his smile, "Thank you."

"Let's go, dont want to be late for first period" Chan said exiting his car.

Jeongin laughed as he exited and followed next to Chan. "Everybody wants to be late for first period"

Chan rolled his eyes, opening the school doors and letting Jeongin inside, following right after.

"I'll walk you to class" Chan said watching as Jeongin exchanged some books in his locker.

"Really?" Jeongin scrunched his eyebrows. "I dont want you to be late"

"I wont, I have to go the same way anyway" Chan said.

That was a lie. He was going to be late for first period because his class was all the way on the other side of the school.

But he didn't want to part from Jeongin just yet, so he took his chance and decided to walk with him to class.

"Oh well than okay, I love for you to walk me to class" Jeongin smiled swinging his bag over his shoulder.

As the pair walked, Chan noticed some people looking Jeongin. And not just looking basically eye fucking him.

They stared at him greedily, with lust filled eyes. Chan glared at then, he didnt like that they were staring at his Jeongin.

(Yeah he said that, His Jeongin)

He took hold of Jeongin's hand and almost immediately the guys who were eye fucking him looked away.

"Here's my class" Jeongin said with a smile on his face.

He tried to pull his away but Chan wouldn't let go.

"Just a minute" Chan mumbled squeezing Jeongin's hand lightly.

He didnt want to let his hand go. He didnt want to let him go.

Student's that were in Jeongin's class walked by them looking at their intwined hands.

Some of the girls squealed out of joy, other just looked at them and rolled their eyes. The boy's all glared Chan for being able to hold Jeongin's hand.

Even though half of them were full on straight, Jeongin can make any guy gay with just his smile and cuteness.

"Channie, I have to go people are staring" Jeongin whispered.

Chan looked at him before bringing him into a hug. "Have a good day today, okay?"

Jeongin could only nod his head speechless. He couldn't remember a time Chan hugged him, (besides from yesterday they cuddled not hug).

Felix approached the class and stopped his mouth dropping open.

Chan pulled away and patted Jeongin's shoulder. Jeongin smiled softly at him, "Have a good day, Channie"

And with that he walked into class, ignoring all the stares he recieved from his peers.

Felix followed him right after, sitting in his seat beside Jeongin.

"Have a nice day, Channie" Felix playfully mocked. Jeongin glared at him.

"Shut it Kleenex"

Felix gasp and looked at Jeongin with fake hurt.

"How rUde"

"You asked for it"

"I dont remember, Ow"

Felix rubbed his arm were Jeongin pinched him.

____

At lunch, Jeongin was left alone. He knew all his friends wouldn't be coming to lunch, so he decided to sit in at an empty table in the far corner of the lunch room.

He sat down and played with his food. He felt anxious and he didnt know why. He needed to someone to touch him.

And no not like that. He needed someone to hold him. He wanted skin to skin contact.

But since his friends weren't there, he was alone. And that made him even more anxious.

He began rubbing his arms, trying to make it feel like someone was holding him but it didnt work.

Chan watched Jeongin from across the cafeteria. He noticed his anxious state and how he rubbed his arms.

Chan decided to walk over and comfort him because he knew he needed it.

"Hey Innie" Chan said approaching the table.

Jeongin looked at him and gave him a shy smile. He didnt know why but he suddenly felt shy in front of the older.

Chan slowly sat down next to him only to have Jeongin scoot away some.

Chan frowned and analyzed the younger and it quickly clicked in his head.

"Are you alright?" Chan asked and Jeongin frantically shook his head.

Chan lifted his hand hesitantly before placing it on Jeongin's head.

Jeongin froze and looked at Chan who gave an awkward smile.

And soon Chan began to massage Jeongin's head. Jeongin relaxed and closed his eyes loving the feeling.

Chan watched as Jeongin basically almost had an orgasm over him messing with his hair.

Jeongin scooted closer to Chan and snuggled into him. Chan looked around and to his surprise nobody was looking at them.

Felix and Jisung arrived at the cafeteria later than expected.

They immediately saw Jeongin and Chan sitting together.

Walking up to them, they shared a look of amusement but also confusion.

Jeongin was practically purring as Chan played with his hair.

"What the hell did you do to him?" Jisung asked sitting down.

"I have no idea" Chan said.

Felix stared at them before sitting down himself.

"Anyway" He said stretching out the 'y'.

"Since we dont have school tomorrow due to some teacher meeting. We were wondering if you guys would like to go to the beach"

Chan shrugged, "I dont see why not"

"Okay then it's a plan. Make sure to tell-"

"Jeongin stop fucking purring" Jisung shouted.

A/N short chapter I know but like I just watched the Stray kids Miroh and like bish

I'm QUAKING SKAJSODJISJAJDJDJSJBDISNKNFIENDIFNSKDNIEBEJSSNJDNDSSJSJS

THEY LOOK SO GOOD OMFGSAJSJDJJDJDSJJ

JEONGIN WRECKED ME AS WELL AS FELIX AND MINHO AND JISUNG DONT GET ME STARTED ON HYUNJIN THEY ALL LOOK SO HANDSOME KSNSKSMKDDSNKSNDJDND

I FEEL SO ATTACKED RIGHT NOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.3K 39 9
Will mostly be Smut...eventually For entertainment purpose only you've read this you know what's it in please don't complain just kinda rolling wit...
59.4K 1.1K 18
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...
13.1K 193 21
Title:He likes him more Fandom:Stray kids Ship:2min[2minsung,Minsung,Seungsung 🤷🏽‍♀️] Genre: Angst Fluff A little bit of horror Smut Side ships: Je...
62.5K 2.5K 32
"And I'm left wondering how long this happiness will last.." in which hyunjins highschool bestfriend turned international rap...