My Hero Academia Boyfriend Sc...

By zombielover8469

Just because I love this anime too!!!! AHH! I'm obsessed. Updates will be slow! More

Introduction Of Characters
When The Two Of You First Meet
When He Finds Out About Your Quirk
When He Realizes He Has A Crush On You
When He Asks You Out
How Your And His First Date Went
When The Two Of You Share A First Kiss
How He Hugs You
How You Hug Him
When He Gets Jealous
When You're Cold
How He Kisses You
Image Scenario: When He Gets You Flowers
How You Kiss Him
When He Walks In On You Changing
When The Two Of You Fall Asleep Together
When You Turn Him On
When You're On Your Monthly
When He Sees You Cry
Your And His First Time
When You Reference To A Vine
How The Two Of You Sleep Together
When He References To A Vine
Image Scenario: The Girlfriend Meme He Relates You To
Image Scenario: The Boyfriend Meme You Relate Him To
When You Reference To A Tiktok Video
Holiday Scenario: His Valentine's Day Gift To You
Lemon Scenario: What His Favorite Position Is
His And Your Song
Image Scenario: Details Of Your Hero/Villain Self
Holiday Scenario: The Couple's Costume Contest
Gif Scenario: His Reaction If You Sent Him A Nude While Out In Public
Gif Scenario: What His Reaction Would Be If He Saw You Dancing To WAP
Gif Scenario: His Reaction When A Guy Flirts With You In Front Of Him
Image Scenario: Your Birthday Party Surprise From Him

Image Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy

15.3K 159 255
By zombielover8469

Izuku Midoriya
"Whoa, Izuku, you really are obsessed with All Might," you laughed. Izuku blushed out of embarrassment as he looked away from you. "Just a bit," he whispered. After UA, Izuku invited you over to his house just to hang out and go over homework together. His mother greeted you with open arms too and started to tease him about his bedroom. Once you stepped in there, you saw why he was a bit flustered about it. All Might was all over his room, like from posters, carpet, figurines, and much more. "Oh, um." After you sat on Izuku's bed, he rushed over to his book bag that was on at his desk and dug inside of it. "Don't worry. I won't make you turn out like, um, me," he laughed. You smiled towards the large keychain of All Might after Izuku handed it to you. He sat beside you on the bed and began to blush uncontrollably. "I was going to hook it on your backpack, but you never bring one," he sighed. You faintly laughed, then kissed his cheek. "Well, I will now. Thank you."

Katsuki Bakugo
As you hugged onto Katsuki's arm, while the two of you walked the streets of the city, you ended up sparing a glance towards a merchandise stand. There were no classes today, and neither of you felt like lounging around at one another's house. "That's an odd-looking gift cart," Katsuki mumbled. He was right about that. The cart mainly consisted of black and white plushes, t-shirts, and other small knickknacks. Although, you still smiled towards the skull plush. "I think it's cute," you said. Just before the two of you could pass up the stand and for the seller to try to lure one of you in for a deal, Katsuki placed a ten-dollar bill down and grabbed a stuffed animal. "This is the one right?" he asked. You parted your lips and blushed deeply after taking the plushy. "Yeah!" you smiled. Even though you noticed how flustered Katsuki was getting, since his cheeks were tinted and he refused to glance at you, you hugged his arm tighter than before. "Awe, Kats, you're so sweet," you snickered. "Don't start," he sighed.

Shoto Todoroki
"Seems you have a storm cloud above you?" Mina chuckled. You sighed heavily through your nose and lifted your head from the table of the lunchroom. "Hah, hah. Like I haven't heard that one before," you mumbled. During the lunch break at UA, you felt yourself becoming more and more tired as the day went on. It was understandable actually, considering your quirk took a lot of energy out of you during the surprised, first-period exam. However, when you glanced up, your tired expression changed into a cheerful one when seeing Shoto behind you. You haven't seen him all day, but that wasn't the only reason why you were smiling and slightly blushing. "Happy again," Shoto smirked. You nodded after seeing a light cloud above you, but in his other hand was a much darker cloud. "This might be a little cliché of me, but I found these plushes to be something you'd love," Shoto mumbled when sitting next to you. After you blushed again, you gave him a kiss on the cheek, and that caused him to be flustered for Mina was teasing him.

Tenya Iida
"Hm, this place is new," Tenya mumbled. He was staring into a store window before he looked over at you talking to Ochaco, who you ran into at the park across the street. The new store was more of a gift shop, and it wasn't full of hero merchandise like many other stores. Although, it was rather embarrassing when Tenya was lured inside. Since neither of you had to attend UA, the two of you spent the day with one another at the park. As you and Ochaco went on about getting together for a sleepover next Friday, she ended up looking at Tenya. "Whoa," she laughed. "I didn't think he was the type to spoil you." At first, you gave a confused look towards her, then gasped when you turned around only to see a giant, pink cat plushy. "Whoa is right," you blushed. "Tenya! It's adorable!" After taking the plush and hugging onto him, he ended up blushing deeply out of flattery. Although, he ended up being embarrassed when Ochaco snapped a photo of the two of you. "You both are adorable!"

Eijiro Kirishima
Many, including you, gasped after Eijiro threw a ball as hard as he could and knocked down and broke nine of the stacked and glass bottles. UA was holding a fundraiser and a celebration for all of the students passing their exams, and that meant it was going to be a type of carnival at the campus. Of course, Eijiro asked you to be his date. There were many game booths, and Eijiro was lured to the strength test, ball toss after you smiled to a glowing dolphin prize. "Hah! I'd say that was pretty manly!" Eijiro shouted. "Give me two of them. A pink and a blue." After the carney handed Eijiro the two glowing prizes, since he was declared a winner, you cheered loudly. You hugged him tightly and gave him a kiss on the cheek, Newfie's hugging the plushes. "Thank you so much!" Eijiro grinned at you, then slipped an arm around your waist and began to walk down the path again. "Anything for my baby-girl," he snickered.

Hitoshi Shinso
"Aw, nana, this is a cute plushy," you mumbled. Soon after stepping into Recovery Girl's nurse office at UA, your attention was immediately drawn towards a stuffed, doctor cat that sat on her desk. It was after school, and sadly you couldn't walk home with Hitoshi. Soon after you picked up the cat, you smiled and examined it. "Who gave it to you?" you asked. Your grandmother chuckled as she slowly began to grab her purse and other belongings. "Your lover-boy," she snickered. When you looked at her, she laughed more at your expression when passing by you. "It's for you. I think he got too flustered to give to you in person." After hearing your grandmother chuckle those words, you held the plushy close to you and began to blush deeper than before. There are times where Hitoshi won't admit that he's embarrassed, but you found this excuse of shyness to be adorable.

Mashirao Ojiro
"Ojiro, just give it up! This machine is unbeatable!" Denki shouted. As much as Mashirao didn't want to, he gave a slight groan and a heavy sigh to Denki being right. It's been eight tries already, and he still wasn't successful in grabbing the perfect prize. Although, Mashirao still dug in his jeans for more quarters. Today, you were meeting up with Mashirao and Denki at the arcade in town. It was a Saturday, and each of you didn't have plans either. As Mashirao moved the joystick around with a concentrated expression, you pulled open the door of the gaming area. When you looked around, you have seen Mashirao with his hands behind his back an approaching you. "Love," Mashirao smiled when greeting you. You smiled towards both of them and even slightly waved. Although, you ended up blushing when Mashirao removed his hands from behind him. "I got this for you," he whispered. As you hugged the sloth, then hugged Mashirao, both boys smirked towards one another and paid no attention towards the frying claw machine game.

Neito Monoma
"What's with the unicorn?" Tetsutetsu mumbled. Neito glanced up from his backpack at Neito, who was staring dumbfounded towards the plushy on his desk. It was about to be the start of the first class of the day at UA, and you weren't there yet. "It's for my princess," Neito said. "Like a unicorn, she is also rare and odd." Tetsutetsu raises a brow in confusion, then scoffed and took a seat in his desk behind Neito. "Never seen you two being a couple would happen." "Same here," you laughed. Neito and Tetsutetsu looked at you, but only your boyfriend gave you a smirk and kissed your hand in greeting. "This is for you," Neito mumbled. When he placed a plushy on your desk, you immediately felt yourself blush and smile largely. "Really? Neito, you didn't have to you," you whispered. Neito hummed when placing his cheek to his palm. "I know, but I did," he scoffed.

Shota Aizawa
It was still early, and unfortunately, you couldn't sleep in. As you waited for the students to arrive at UA, you ended up falling half-asleep. Just before a vision could form, you lifted your head up and looked towards the door of your classroom. "Expecting me?" Shota asked. You softly groaned, then closed your eyes and smiled. "Maybe. Even without a vision," you snickered. Once Shota stepped all the way inside the classroom, it didn't take long for him to approach you, live your head, and slip a large, soft cat plushy underneath your cheek. "Can't tell me you expected that," he mumbled. Soon after you realized what it was, you laughed and blushed and squeezed the giant plush. "No, but I love it!" After Shoto gave you a peck on the forehead, he ruffled your hair a bit just as the bell rang. "Remember you have a class to teach." "Oh, I know. And today's lesson is going to be over how romantic you are," you grinned.

Tamaki Amajiki
'Enjoy-Tamaki'. You smiled at the yellow sticky note that was stuck on a white bag that was purchased from the local café shop down the street from UA. It was on your desk when you stepped into the classroom, you were surprised to see that you were the only one as well. It was still early, and breakfast sounded amazing right now. Tamaki, who was rushing down the hallway with another bag from the café, didn't expect you arriving at the school yet. However, he should have known that for your quirk was portal creating. When you opened up the bag, you ended up pulling out a plushy of cinnamon, bunny bun. It was cute and even smelled good, so it made you smile. "O-oh, um, I-I got you a real bun too," Tamaki mumbled. When you looked at him, he was holding an exact replica of the plush you held, and it was baked into a bunny as well. "I love it. And I love how you put it in the bag too," you laughed when hugging him. Tamaki was overly nervous and flustered, but he accepted your hug and held you tightly. "I-I'm glad you do," he whispered.

Denki Kaminari
Today was another lazy day of hanging out at Denki's house and in his bedroom. While you were messing with an old MP3 player, Denki was at the door due to the postman arriving. It didn't take long for you to glance up and give Denki a grin when the door of his cluttered room opened. Although, you did get a bit of suspension in your expression after you noticed that his hands were behind his back. "Did you miss me, cutie?" Denki chuckled. "What behind your back?" "What, no welcome back kiss?" Denki sighed. Soon after you rolled your eyes and sat up to give him a kiss on the cheek, he grinned and removed his hands. "Aww, Denki," you whined. Denki was holding a winking, star plushie until he handing it to you. "When I have seen it online, I immediately thought of you. Because! You are a star that brightens my day," Denki grinned." You smiled and blushed, and you kissed his cheek once more.

Mirio Togata
"Will that even fit through the door?!" Denki shouted. "Why did you get that?!" Kirishima yelled. "How is she supposed to carry that around?!" Tenya screamed. Those three weren't the only ones shocked and confused about the giant teddy bear that Mirio standing in front of. You, however, were blushing madly and staring up at the plushy with a large grin. Even though UA classes haven't ended, much less started, Mirio decided to surprise you with a plushy. Even though it was very flattering and many students of Class A got jealous, you began to think about how you would get that home. Mirio chuckled and pulled you into a hug from behind. "Nothing wrong with spoiling my sunshine. When he kissed your cheek, many rolled their eyes. "Replacement at it's finest," Momo chuckled. "What? Replacement?" Mirio mumbled.

Yo Shindo
"Yo?" you called out. After looking around the empty classrooms, you ended up sighing and pulling out your cellphone. It was after all UA classes, and you and Yo planned ok walking home. Just before you could send a text, your quirk was triggered and it caused you to glance towards the end of the hallway. "Damn," Yo chuckled. You grinned, then faintly laughed as he approached you. Although, his hands behind his back were making you slightly unsure. "Damn? You didn't want to get seen by me?" you mumbled. Yo rolled his eyes, then quickly tossed you around and soft object. "I kinda wanted to throw this at you first. You are my world, and might as well get hit by. Wait, I had this prepared." As Yo stood dumbfounded in front of you, you smiled and examined the earth plushy. "I love it." It didn't take you long to make him smile, then kissed him deeply. "Anything for my world," Yo grinned.

Kosei Tsuburaba
After hearing two knocks at the front door of your house, you opened it up only to see your boyfriend, Kosei. To be honest, you were a bit surprised to see him, since he didn't tell you about his unexpected drop by. It was a weekend and neither of you had to attend UA. You gave him a gentle smile and reached for a hug, however, he pulled back. "Kiss me first," he smiled. You gave him a confused look at first, but seeing his grin caused you to blush and make you do so. You kissed Kosei deeply, on the lips. After you did, he took a step back and removed his hands from behind his back. Your lips parted into a grin when he extended a small, round, and fluffy pufferfish. "A mini version of me," he laughed. After you took the plush from Kosei, you finally hugged him tightly. "I love it! Thank you," you cheered. As you nuzzled your head into the crease of Kosei's neck, he smirked and lightly blushed when holding you close to him. "I'm glad you do," he whispered.

Sen Kaibara
"Oh, um, check my backpack," Sen mumbled. After giving him a nod and scooting off the bed and onto the floor, you grabbed his backpack and pulled it into your lap. Today, Sen was over at your house, since he walked home with you after UA. You were lying next to him on the bed until your phone went dead. Luckily, he grabbed your charger for you. When unzipped his backpack, you didn't expect to see the head of an alpaca plushy like out. "Surprise," Sen whispered as he smiled towards you. You pulled the plushy out and blushed deeply as you held it close to you. "Awe, Senny, this is so cute," you whined. Shortly after you sat next to him on the bed, you gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You wouldn't believe the questions I got today," he chuckled out of flattery.

Juzo Honenuki
As soon as you stepped outside your house, you were caused to take a few steps back after seeing a giant, skull plushy. Although, Juzo looked his head from behind it and gave you a grin. Juzo was going to walk with you to school, so you did expect his arrival. Blush took over on your face, and you gave him a large smile once taking the super soft plushy in your grip. "Awe, Juzo, you didn't have to," you smiled. Juzo only shrugged his shoulders, but he stood tense once you hugged him and gave him a kiss on the 'lips'. He didn't think he would have brought you a plushly, while on the way to your house. It sorta happened after passing by a convenience store, which had more than just snacks inside. After you put the plushy on the sofa, you took his hand and left your house. You were still a flustered mess, and he was starting to become one as well.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
"This is for you," Tetsutetsu mumbled. At first, you were confused, but when you turned away from your locker, you smiled towards Tetsutetsu, who was holding up a plush and rather large, smiling cactus. "It reminded me of you because even though you are a prick, you still managed to have a few soft spots for me," he chuckled. It was a few minutes of arriving at UA did Tetsutetsu sneak up behind you. Although, he was going to sneak the plushy into your locker at first. To those words, you rolled your eyes. You couldn't help but to smile and scoff though, because it was very true. When you noticed how nervous and flustered Tetsutetsu was getting, you took the plushy and gave it a squeeze. "I love it. It's cute," you smiled. Tetsutetsu groaned faintly when you gave him a tight squeeze, but he accepted your hug and pecked your forehead. "Yeah, yeah," he sighed.

Tomura Shigaraki
Once you teleported, you sighed heavily and plopped onto your bed at your home. You were beyond exhausted at that. Tomura had you and Twice complete an assignment, and it was far too complicated in the beginning. Thankfully, Dabi stepped in at the right time he did. Just before you could roll onto your side and nap, you ended up spotting a black bag that was on your dresser in your bedroom. It wasn't there this morning, but you knew it was from Tomura. It had to be because only he knew where you lived. When you pulled out a white plushy that was cute and odd, a tag was attached to it. It was signed from Tomura, and that made your heart skip a beat. "I knew he had a soft spot to him," you mumbled as you hugged the plush, which smelt like Tomura's cologne.

Dabi
"Do you want one?" You glanced up at Dabi with light-pink cheeks as you tried your best not to smile out of embarrassment of wanting a plushy. As for Dabi, who was smirking down at you, knew what you were thinking. Since you still didn't join in on the villainous group, you and Dabi had to spend time with one another in other ways. With that being said, the two of you were walking around the more hidden side of the city. Meaning not much hero or criminal action went on. While walking an arcade, which you and Dabi broke into, you saw a claw machine that was filled with stuffed prizes. "If you can get one," you sighed. Once you released Dabi's arm, he smirked and placed a hand on the glass as he looked at all the plushes. "Which one?" he mumbled. "Surprise me," Dabi smirked more, and you ended up gasping when he pulled the machine down and began to lightly shake it. Once a single green, alpaca plush fell out of the machine, you took it and hugged it tightly. "Surprised?" Dabi asked. "Very."

Kai Chisaki
"How does this resemble me?" you asked while trying not to crack a blushing smile. You stared down at the small and soft plushy, which was a duck with a knife. It fit perfectly between the palm of your hands, but you were giving it a playful glare as you admired it. "Tell me how it doesn't," Kai sighed. "No matter how villainous you may seem, I still think you are too soft to be one." Before you and Kai headed towards the late-night meeting Tomura called for, you and he met up at your apartment. However, he greeted you with a plushy before open arms. When you glanced up at Kai, you ended up smiling and becoming flustered. "I don't know if I should be offended or flattered, but thank you," Kai smirked underneath his mask, but he rolled his eyes towards your comment. "Both."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 30 11
My Hero Academia Boys x Reader One Shots Collection. Warnings ⚠: • Contains curse words • If you don't want to ruin your perspective of the characte...
253K 3.2K 60
Like the title says My Hero BF scenerios and maybe some oneshots. Requests closed.
10.4K 112 27
Hey guys! I'm back with the ninth instalment of Koko's My Hero Academia story. This book will be covering the literally amazing season six. After thi...
29.3K 519 34
Hey in this story I'll be doing Dabi 🥓 Hawks 🍗 Tokoyami 🌙 Bakugou 💥 Todoroki ❄️ Shinsou 💜 Izuku 🥦 Shoji 🐙 Tamaki 🦋 Mirio 😜 Aizawa 😴 Kirishi...