My Hero Academia Boyfriend Sc...

By zombielover8469

Just because I love this anime too!!!! AHH! I'm obsessed. Updates will be slow! More

Introduction Of Characters
When The Two Of You First Meet
When He Finds Out About Your Quirk
When He Realizes He Has A Crush On You
When He Asks You Out
When The Two Of You Share A First Kiss
How He Hugs You
Image Scenario: When He Gets You A Plushy
How You Hug Him
When He Gets Jealous
When You're Cold
How He Kisses You
Image Scenario: When He Gets You Flowers
How You Kiss Him
When He Walks In On You Changing
When The Two Of You Fall Asleep Together
When You Turn Him On
When You're On Your Monthly
When He Sees You Cry
Your And His First Time
When You Reference To A Vine
How The Two Of You Sleep Together
When He References To A Vine
Image Scenario: The Girlfriend Meme He Relates You To
Image Scenario: The Boyfriend Meme You Relate Him To
When You Reference To A Tiktok Video
Holiday Scenario: His Valentine's Day Gift To You
Lemon Scenario: What His Favorite Position Is
His And Your Song
Image Scenario: Details Of Your Hero/Villain Self
Holiday Scenario: The Couple's Costume Contest
Gif Scenario: His Reaction If You Sent Him A Nude While Out In Public
Gif Scenario: What His Reaction Would Be If He Saw You Dancing To WAP
Gif Scenario: His Reaction When A Guy Flirts With You In Front Of Him
Image Scenario: Your Birthday Party Surprise From Him

How Your And His First Date Went

9.9K 141 32
By zombielover8469

(He's so..fucking..precious..when he..smiles!!!!!!!!!! That's..that's my hottie right there.)

Izuku Midoriya
After weeks of begging his mother for help on surprising you with a creative date idea, Izuku finally took you out to the Hall of Heroes in the Grand Heroic Museum. That wasn't all either. After the tour, you and Izuku bought matching All-Might t-shirts, and the two of you got to pose with All-might himself. You were beyond thrilled and shocked to meet that hero, and you were also blown away when you discovered that Izuku was getting personally trained by him as well. The date was amazing, full of laughter and gasp, and you couldn't thank Izuku enough for that thoughtful evening.

Katsuki Bakugo
Never has Katsuki stressed more about anything than planning a first date for you and him. His mother even teased him in front of you and embarrassed him by mocking his short temper. Even in the beginning, you had your laughs and that Sunday's date was already going great. However, it only got better when the two of you left his house and attended a game night at UA. You competed against Katsuki in all of the events hosted by Hizashi. Katsuki enjoyed it a bit more than you did too and seeing him let loose and have a great time, while being clingy on you, was rather comforting and very luring.

Shoto Todoroki
The date Shoto set up for you and he couldn't have been better. Although the date began rather late, it was still over flattering and one of the best moments you could ever have to start a relationship with him. Shoto and you had a late park date, but with a campfire, s' mores, and a beautiful view of the night sky. The date mainly was a sit and talk, but it was still unique and amazing in its own way. Shoto and you exchanged stories, compliments, and you even got to cuddle up next to when sitting by the fire. It was peaceful and nothing too expensive or exotic either.

Tenya Iida
To be honest, you expected Tenya to prepare a date that was a bit too formal or nothing out of ordinary. Actually, Tenya and you went to the roller rink to go skating. You were beyond impressed with his skills, and you managed not to slip and fall as well because he constantly caught you. The evening was fun, filled with laughter, and you and Tenya became a very clingy couple with one another to keep from falling. After the skating ended, Tenya still offered to make the date last longer by taking you out for pizza.

Eijiro Kirishima
As cliché as it may sound, Eijiro's and your first date was not only to an all-you-can-eat buffet but also to the bowling alley as well. It was rather thrilling actually. Not only did Eijiro feel quite embarrassed about stuffing his face, but you managed to beat him in three out of four games. Of course, the date was filled with laughter, hand-holding, hugging, compliments, and Eijiro even managed to make the date last longer by having a late-night walk through the park. Overall, the first date was a thrilling success for you and Eijiro.

Hitoshi Shinso
The zoo was were you and Hitoshi spent the first date outing together. It was quite fun, even if there was a lot of walking. Hitoshi seemed to have known a lot about animals, and it surprised you. Then again, you got to see more of his caring and understanding side at all. Visiting exhibits wasn't the only thing you and Hitoshi did, the two of you had a nice picnic at one of the tables, went to a souvenir shop, and even had access to hold a few of the animals, such as a parrot, lemur, and you got to pet an elephant too. The date was more than you and Hitoshi bargained for, but the two of you still enjoyed it and one another's company.

Mashirao Ojiro
You wouldn't have guessed Mashirao bring the creative type, but he very is. It might not have been a big date, but you didn't mind it at all. You and Mashirao only relaxed at his house and created tie-dye t-shirts together. Sure, it was a big mess and the two of you had a lot of failed attempts, but it was filled with laughter and both of you were beyond comfortable with one another. You couldn't have imagined a better date to have with Mashirao. After creating the 'masterpieces' and waiting for them to dry, the two of you made snacks together and watched a few movies too. Mashirao was very flattered that you enjoyed it as much as he did.

Neito Monoma
A train ride around the city wasn't a date idea you imagined going on with Neito. It wasn't a tour where the cart was filled with passengers and with a boring speaker repeating facts. The train ride was relaxing, calming, and the two of you enjoyed dinner and a gorgeous view of the outskirts of the city. It was lovely, even with all the talking Neito did about himself and UA. Although, he managed to open up a bit too. You saw a side of him that no one else had seen, and you actually enjoyed his company more than usual nowadays. The date was great, and you wouldn't mind going on the same one again and again either.

Shota Aizawa
Believe it or not, but Shota's first date with you was a nap date. After meeting up at his place after school sessions, you found it quite adorable to witness him sleeping in his bedroom. You tried waking him up and such, but you didn't hesitate to crawl in bed next to him. Shota was a bit surprised at first and unsure, but once comfortable he decided to use the excuse of sleeping in as a date. It wasn't boring, very refreshing, and the two of you have gotten used to a warm hug from one another anyway. Although, during the moments of talking, you still couldn't figure out what Shota actually had in mind for the two of you that Friday afternoon.

Tamaki Amajiki
No matter the date, Tamaki was going to be a nervous mess. With that being said, he tried to hide his shaking nerves behind the chill of a dairy treat. After all UA sessions on that Friday, you and Tamaki went out on an ice-cream date. There was a small shop that had over fifty-flavors, and you and Tamaki tried a sample of nearly all of them. He kept himself calm, and he often complimented and thanked you for joining him. Tamaki constantly had a flustered expression and held your hand the entire time too. Even though he didn't express his social side much, he certainly couldn't get enough of your attention and the date.

Denki Kaminari
You and Denki spent the entire Saturday at an arcade in the city. It was more than enough, and it wasn't as gushy romantic as you thought Denki would make it. He surprised you with two buckets of tokens, but sadly he didn't win you any prizes, and a machine was slightly zapped due to the competitive sparks of his quirk. There was much bragging, flirting, and both of you nearly made a competition out of all thirty-five games. The date at the arcade went better than Denki expected it to, and he was happy that you got to be yourself too.

Mirio Togata
Who knew that Mirio could be such a romantic guy. Well, he is a giant sweetheart after all. Your and Mirio's first date was at the park for an evening picnic. He surprised you after walking with you back home after UA. The blanket was lied out flat, decorated with flowers, filled with desserts and other small snacks, and the two of you had a beautiful hill view under a shady tree. It was overall lovely and beyond flattering. Mirio was a chatterbox on his dreams and goals, but all of his attention went on you and parts of your life. The date was amazing, even if he admitted to having the help of the picnic set up from his friend, Nejire.

Yo Shindo
To be honest, you expected some type of adventure date with Yo, like rock climbing or hiking for example. Actually, your and his first date was rather calming and very peaceful. The two of you went on a rowboat at the park. It wasn't boring at all for the view was gorgeous, Yo kept you laughing with his humor, and you and he continued to tease one another on flipping the boat. Thankfully, the boat didn't flip. The date was wonderful and still was even after Yo had to nearly battle a goose with a small paddle. He found that quite humiliating, but as long as you laughed he didn't mind.

Kosei Tsuburaba
Sure, going over to Kosei's house as apart of a first date probably doesn't sound like the most romantic or fun place, but it actually was. Kosei and you had the house to yourselves, both of you cooked together, and made a pillow and blanket fort in the living room. To top that off, you and Kosei binged a television series together, you got to see off of his embarrassing childhood photos, and even played a few board games with him. To be honest, Kosei did t think you would enjoy yourself as much as you did. He walked you home on that Friday night too and repeatedly thanked you for finding the first date successful.

Sen Kaibara
You and Sen spent an entire Saturday evening at a hero fair hosted in the park. There were rides, games, food booths, and just everything you could imagine at a fair. You and Sen almost did everything together, and you held hands nearly everywhere. Of course, there were moments of laughter, deep talks about the future, and a few pranks were your quirk happened here and there. The date wasn't just with you and him, you also got to hang out with your friends and his friends as well, and to be honest they both of you enjoyed that too. To top off the date night, you and Sen walked home and he even went on a confessional topic about you mean so much to him.

Juzo Honenuki
Juzo is always surprising to you. As much as he tried to come out with a date that wouldn't be too boring, yet out of your comfort zone, the two of you decided to spend the day at a trampoline park with friends. You and a few other students of Class A and B all got together and played dodgeball, brought tons of snacks, and managed to rent out the whole trampoline park to yourselves. It was beyond thrilling, and you spent the entire day laughing away. Juzo enjoyed it as much as you did, and you also got a sneak peek of his defensive and competitive side as well.

Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu
Dinner and a movie night sound a bit bland and too causal of date, but not with Tetsutetsu being your boyfriend. After grabbing a bit to eat at dinner, you and Tetsutetsu went to go see a comedy at his house. He had the backyard set up and had a projected play on the empty wall of his house. It shocked you that he managed to come up with an idea like that. Watching a movie wasn't all either, and the two of you also played games, stargazed, and he walked you home too. That night was beyond amazing, and Tetsutetsu kept his tensed up to keep himself from becoming a flustered mess throughout it.

Tomura Shigaraki
Even though it was illegal, you have never been on a better date before in your life. Tomura actually surprised you with what he had planned, and you never would have imagined him taking you to an aquarium. Hard to believe, but the nightlife of the exhibits, quietness of the halls, and even the 'borrowing' of the gift shop items and snacks from carts were worth the trip. You and Tomura mainly walked around and talked about your childhood, his reason behind the villain side, and a few reasons why you caught his attention in an interest. Overall, the late-night date was thrilling and calming, and you couldn't have thanked him enough.

Dabi
You wouldn't think stargazing would be a date idea that topped the charts. To be honest, you expected a criminal act of some kind from Dabi, but that wasn't the case at all. Well, there was a bit of trespassing on the rooftop of the apartment complex you lived in. Even if it was just a large blanket lied out in the rooftop, the stars and moon above were such a view. You and Dabi mainly talked the night away, and you learned so much about him and seen different sides of him too. It was likewise for Dabi too. The date probably wasn't much to others, but you and he would gladly do it over and over.

Kai Chisaki
Besides going out for a few drinks and a bite to eat in a part of the city that Kai felt most comfortable in, you didn't think your first date with him was going to be much more than that. You and Kai had a late-night walk at the beach, and it was more than perfect. The two of you even had a nighttime picnic a bit far from the shore too, and listening to the waves and Kai talking about himself was comforting. You realized how he truly was and seemed the two of you were a bit similar in a way. The night was amazing, and it lasted longer when Kai wanted to walk the shore some more and find seashells as a token for the memory.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 112 27
Hey guys! I'm back with the ninth instalment of Koko's My Hero Academia story. This book will be covering the literally amazing season six. After thi...
569K 7.4K 52
This Story Includes: Izuku Midoryia Katsuki Bakugo Shoto Todoroki Eijirou Kirishima Tenya Iida Shinso Hitoshi Neito Monoma
28.4K 216 22
Fluff💞 Angst💧 Not alot Lemon🍋 Start: 9/1/22 Status: Completed
31.5K 413 20
✧˖*°࿐ 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐞𝐬 (𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬) ⤷ 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐚�...