The Mafia Boss

By bmdncr11

What happens when Jimin falls in love with The most feared Mafia boss in the whole world, The leader of the J... More

Introduction
1~•
2~•
3~•
4~•
5~•
6~•
7~•
8~•
9~•
10~•
11~•
12~•
13~•
14~•
15~•
16~•
17~•
18~•
19~•
20~•
(PT 1) 22~•
(PT 2) 22
(PT 3) 22
(The BIG Reveal) 22
(PT 5) 22
Final~22
23~•
24~•
25~•
26~•
27~•
28~•
29~•
Author's Note~
30~
31~
32~
33~
34~
35~
36~
Jk day~•
37~•
38~•
39~•
40~•
41~•
42~•
43~•
44~•
Im sorry
45~•
Thank you~•
46~•
Im back..
IMPORTANT

21~•

5.4K 178 38
By bmdncr11

Narrators POV....It's been 3 months already and today is Taehyung's due date. "Come on Baby!! Push!!! You got this baby! One more push and everything will be okay!" Hoseok encouraged Taehyung as he held the younger's hand.

Taehyung screamer with pain and pushed way harder. Then the room was heard with the cries of a baby. Taehyung's and Hoseok's eyes widened once they see the baby.

"His eyes are glowing blue!" Hoseok chuckles.

"Look at our baby boy..." Taehyung cried. They cleaned the baby up and let Taehyung and Hoseok hold their child.

"What is the name of my new grandson?" Jin and Namjoon ask with a huge smile. "Taeseok," Hoseok And Taehyung said. "The name of my son, your grandson, your nephew is...Jung Kim Taeseok!!" Taehyung said sniffling and smiling at Taeseok.

Hoseok cried tears of joy as he got to hold his son. "We waited so long for you baby boy....welcome home!" Hoseok said holding his son.

Everybody was smiling and crying tears of joy about this beautiful situation, then what was heard was smalls footsteps. They turned around and saw Yoonji smiling at Taeseok. "Do you wanna see your cousin?" Yoongi asks. Yoonji smiles and nods. Ji hoon picked her up walked over to Hoseok so she could see her cousin.

Yoonji is already 2 years old in humans years. She turned 2 years in 3 months. How? Because vampires mixed with wolves grow up very quickly. Once they hit 19 or 20, they stop physically aging. Jungkook will always look like a handsome young man forever as well as the others.

After a while, they got Taehyung cleaned up and discharged him from the hospital. When they finally arrived back home at the mansion, Taehyung and Hoseok walked in Jungkook's room where Jungkook laid there with his half dead body.

"Jungkook....I'd like you to meet your very first nephew of this whole mafia family, my son...my world, Taeseok." Hoseok said as streams of tears fell down from his eyes as if his eyes were waterfalls. "You can hold him....if you wake up so please wake up. My son wants to meet you." Hoseok sobbed. "I know that you aren't okay right now but I know that you will be so I'm happy. I can't be sad right now. Nothing will make me sad right now. And the reason why is because the other reason why I should move on and live to be happy is in my arms right now."  Hoseok smiles while looking at his baby boy Taeseok.  "I love you baby." Hoseok sobbed as he kissed Jungkook's cold forehead and kissed Taeseok's forehead as well.

"I'm always gonna be here for you bestie. I know that you hate it when I call you bestie but you're in a coma so what you gonna do about it?" Taehyung joked with tears running down his cheeks. "I wish you could yell at me like always and say, 'I'm not your bestie....I'm your best friend and that will never ever change.' I wanna hear that from you Jungkookie. So please wake up soon. I'll be waiting here for you and for your words again. Remember...we aren't losers. You know why?......" Taehyung said and paused. "Because we aren't gonna lose anybody today baby...Not you, not Jimin, Not Minho. Nobody okay...so wake up soon please, okay." Taehyung cried.

"I love you best friend...." Taehyung whispered and kissed Jungkook's cheek. And of course....Jungkook didn't respond back.

Time passing by; Namjoon's POV....

Jungkook has been in a coma for 6 months already...Everyday, we visit him in his room and talk to him even though he won't respond.

"Minho is coming today to visit Jungkook!" Yoongi said. Minho came over one time to visit Jungkook and to give us information about Jimin and what was happening in the Park Mafia.

He's been very helpful. And he's so understanding he has stayed with Jimin for so long and has kept him strong ever since everything that has happened to Jungkook.

Me and Jin really owe it to him. He's not only helping me and the family but he's helping our son. Jonghyun was so right about him. He is an amazing man who always cares about others and loves one another. He'll do anything for us as his family and he has shown us that these past few months.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a knock on the door. " Who is it?" I asked one of the maids.

"It's Mr. Minho, sir. It's shows it here on the security camera." The maid said. I looked at the security camera and see that it is him.

Do you have anyone else with you?

I thought to him.

No sir.

He thought back.

Not even Jimin?

I thought to him.

He refused to come and see Jungkook in his condition sir....

He thought back. I sigh sadly and pressed the record voice button.

"Let him in." I said to the maids in front. "Yes master." They said.

The opened the doors and Minho came in.

He took off his cap and ran over to me and Jin hugging us. "Hyung...how's our Jiminie?" I said trying not to cry.

"He's Okay. I just missed you guys..." he cried while hugging us. We eventually started crying with him and hugged him tighter.

"How have you been Minho...Talk to us." We said pulling away and wiping our tears. We walked over to the dining room and sat down in the dinner table.

"Go call the rest of the family for the first course meal." I said to our other maid.

"Yes master." She said and bowed before running off upstairs. "So tell me about Jimin? Is he okay? Is he hurt?" I asked.

"He is coping. I had to tell him the truth about why I was there and how Jungkook sent me here....that was the only way he would stick with me. He does everything in his power to forget about what happened but he just can't forget about his love for Jungkook. He misses him....he wants to come back home." Minho said,

I sighed. "I feel bad for our mochi....We all miss him very much. I just hope that he hangs on a little longer..." Jin said.

"Minho!!!!" Taehyung yelled. Minho turns over and smiles before standing up and catching Taehyung in his arms spinning him around.

"I missed you Hyungie...." Taehyung smiled. "I missed you Tae Tae." Minho smiles putting him down and hugging the rest of them.

"Let's eat the first course meal and then we'll visit Jungkookie." I smiled.

"I already gave him his other dose of medicine. Hopefully he will wake up soon." Jinyoung smiles. Hearing that Jungkook will wake up soon makes my heart warm up.

"I have some information to share about what's going on inside of the Park Mafia, Joon." Minho said.

"We shall discuss this in Head Quarters." I said.

"Yes sir." He said. I smiled and we all started to eat. When we finished first course, we went upstairs to visit Jungkook.

"Hey baby....Look who's here..." Jin said walking through the door. We all looked at Jungkook's almost lifeless body to see that he didn't react. How could he? He is in a coma....

"Minho is here to talk to you about Jimin. I know you miss him baby, so he is here to tell you everything." I said walking over to the side of his bed.

Minho climbed on the bed and laid down next to him.

"Hey Kookie...It's me. Your cousin Minho. It's been a while...I miss you baby bro..." Minho sighs.

"Jimin is coping but his love for you and pain has been growing every day. I've tried my best to keep him strong but he is weak and I know it. I'm sorry....I told him the truth. That you sent me there to take care of him but he felt a little better knowing that you still care for him. He thinks that you hate him Jungkookie because he hasn't heard from you but I can't tell him that you are in a coma because then he would die of pain. I know he won't be able to handle it. Please wake up....me and Jimin are suppose to get married next week. Everything is done. The wedding preparations. The invitations and everything. The reception, the ceremony, the band, everything is ready...so please wake up. Stop me from marrying the love of your life." Minho said crying in the last part.

"Wake up and argue with me like we used too!" Minho sobbed. Taemin started to caress his back.

"Why can't you just tackle me to the ground and play fight with me!!?" Minho sobbed.

"I lost Jonghyun!! I can't lose you too." Minho said putting us all in tears. The death of Jonghyun-Hyung really took a toll on all of us. Jungkook was affected by it so hard though. He didn't wanna leave his room. He didn't wanna work. If someone kept bothering him, he always threatened to shoot them. He didn't let us in his room. We tried to get him to eat but he wouldn't. He tried to overdose but I budge the door open and caught him just in time. He lost someone so important in his life. Vampires mixed with wolves can survive without eating for a whole human year. When 9 months passed by, he finally came out of the room but he was different. Physically he looked different, he was pale, he was way too skinny to the point where you could see his bone, and he looked dead. Emotionally his attitude got stronger, his vulnerability was brought down on so many levels, didn't show any type of affection, had the disire to kill a lot more than before, he would kill any of our maids or maidens here. If he didn't get what he want, then he'd go out killing innocent people who are 'suffering and the only solution for them was to die for that person to stop suffering.' It was very hard for us to cope with him. It was so hard to take our son out to dinner or have a family gathering with me, him, his mother Jin, and his brother Hoseok. He didn't wanna do anything but kill.

"I won't lose you!" Minho cried. "Do you remember when you when lost him, you cried so much, that me and Hoseok and Taehyung and Yoongi came up here to comfort you. I grabbed your head and rested it on my chest as you cried on my chest. I caressed your hair and everything. I miss that Jungkook. I miss my baby cousin...my baby brother. You were finally being vulnerable again. You weren't acting tough...you were acting like my baby cousin." Minho cried.

"And so...because I caressed your hair and you laid your head on my chest..you told me that you felt at peace so....." Minho cried and took a pause. He scoot more over to Jungkook and grabbed Jungkook's head resting it on his chest and caressed his hair. "I'll make you feel at peace. I just want you to wake up." Minho cried,

"I'm gonna have to leave soon...but don't worry, I will always come back again." Minho said resting his head on top of Jungkook's cold head.

"But not right now....I'm not gonna leave you right now. And you're not gonna leave me, ever. Your time isn't up. I'll protect you from it, I love you cousin." Minho cried as he kissed Jungkook's forehead,

Minho stayed here for a while talking to Jungkook about when they were younger.

As he was talking to Jungkook, I had remember one of the things he said. I pulled Jin aside and left the room so we could talk. "Ever since Jimin has came into our lives, we totally forgot about him. Jungkook loved Jimin so much that he forgot about him." I said holding Jin's hand.

"That's because they are destined to be together...our son's true love is not him....it's Jimin." Jin said.

I smiled and sigh. "By the end of this week baby...we'll need to decide the queen for Jungkook." I said sadly. "I don't know what to do babe. I want Jungkook to be happy but...he can't be happy with a stranger..." Jin said. I sigh and nod.

"Unless we get him back....do you think he'll take Jungkook back?" I asked.

"You never know what could happen between those two..." Jin said.

"But it could reconnect Jungkook with Hwajang-Dae. He misses that baby very much. That baby brought him light." I said.

"I don't know..." Jin sighs. "Let's just talk about all of this back in head quarters." Jin said again while resting his head in the crook of my neck. I sigh and nod before kissing Jin's forehead.

Jimin's POV....

I couldn't figure why I was feeling this way. I was so pissed at the fuck that Jungkook sent Minho here to take care of me. I love Jungkookie so much and I hope he loves me back but he needs to move on....

I'm such a hypocrite though...How can I tell him to move on....when I can't even move on myself. Minho

"NO NO NO PLEASE!!!! I need to see him again. Please let me see him before he dies." I heard a boy say. But he sounded so familiar. I was inside Minho's  and I's room laying in bed but I couldn't help but feel the need to go see who was there....

I slowly crept to the door and opened a little to see these guards holding my cousin's boyfriend Zhen. Oh my god!!! I haven't see him in so many years. I haven't see my cousin either.

"Please let me just go to the Underground Jail Slavery and see him...I just wanna kiss Siwon goodbye before he dies." He cried. What?! Siwon is gonna die...

No, he can't. He can't die!!! I thought he already escaped to America with him. I cant let my cousin die.....He took care of me!! I can't let him die.

I thought in my head. They dragged Siwon's boyfriend away as he cried hysterically. As the guards left, I quickly ran out of my room crying and tried to find my way down to the Underground Jail Slavery.

I was lost though. This mansion is huge and there is too many hallways and stories. With that thought...I teleported myself to the Jail.

Once I got there, I could gasp at all the horrifying things that I saw here. I quickly was snapped out of my thoughts so I could find my older cousin Siwon.

I ran around this big horrifying dark place until I saw someone so familiar...

As I looked closer, I realized that it was my cousin Siwon. "Jimin-ssi..." Siwon coughed out with blood falling from his lips. I cried and ran over to him. He was tied up against a pole with a huge rope that scarred his skin. "Hyungie...I thought you were in America..I'm so sorry this happened to you!!" I cried while cupping his face. "Jiminie please take care of yourself....I'm gonna die in a few hours. I was already injected with poison. My time has come..." Siwon said. I cried and held his hand. "No it can't be hyungie. Your time isn't up. Just stay with me forever please okay." I sobbed.

"Minie I love you so much but baby my time is up...instead of crying, just lay on me like you used too. Stay with me until I'm gone. That's all I want." Siwon said with tears running down his cheeks.

I cried on his chest and laid there. "Don't cry...Tell me about everything that I have missed baby." He said.

I calmed down a bit and sighed. I told him everything that was going on with me and Jungkookie and everybody else and my wedding day being next week.

(Jimin and his cousin! That's the picture above^^ The one tied up is Siwon and the one laid on him is Mochi!)

"That's good baby. I'm sorry about you and Jungkook. I always thought that you too would stay together the first night I saw you guys together." Siwon said.

"Is this why the strip club has kind of been out of business. Because you were stuck down here?" I asked. Siwon sighs and nods. We sat here for hours and hours then I knew...it so saddening to say this but I knew that Siwon was gonna die any second now...

I cut the ropes on Siwon and laid him on my lap. "Im sorry chimmy." Siwon cried. "Shh shh shh its okay...you can go now. I'll be okay hyungie." I said trying not to cry because if I did, then I would've just scare him.

He sniffles and closes his eyes. "Sleep baby." I said quietly and stroked his hair. His chest was rising up very slowly. Tears formed in my eyes as I saw his chest rise slower and slower and slower until finally it stopped....

"Ohhh andwae." I cried as I felt his body turn cold. I held Siwon close to me as I cried hysterically. I kissed his cheeks and his forehead. "I'm sorry Siwon..." I cried as I held him close.

I can't stay in this hell hole anymore.

I stood up and tried to carry Siwon in my arms but it was hard because he is taller than me.

I then teletransported us out of here and to his house where he and his boyfriend lived.

I laid him down on the floor but didn't realize that Zhen (Siwon's boyfriend) was sitting there crying and curled up in a tiny ball.

"Zhen-ah!" I exclaimed and cried.

Zhen looked up at me and gasped. We ran towards each other and hugged.

"I'm sorry Zhennie... Siwon couldn't make it." I cried. Zhen cried his eyes out once he saw Siwon on the floor.

I covered my mouth to stop my whimpering from looking at this devastating scene.

Zhen kissed Siwons lips one last time.

"I love you." Zhen sobbed into Siwon's chest.

I can't live like this!!! I can't risk anybody's lives anymore!

"Zhen I have to go do something! Please rest!!!" I cried to Zhen.

He sobbed and nods.

I stood up and teletransported out of here and to the Jeon Mafia Mansion.

I need to see jungkook again....

But only to make sure that he is okay....

Narrators POV....

When Jimin finally arrived at the Jeon Mafia Mansion. He saw that nobody was here. He was about to walk upstairs until he saw something that instantly broke his heart....

Jimin soon ran out of the Jeon Mafia Mansion with a broken heart.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.6K 444 61
Trigger Warning: 18+, mature content, abuse, harassment, torture, murder. Read At Your Own Risk. --------------- Y/N. A 22 year old woman who just gr...
82.2K 2.5K 31
Apart from The normal world Exists a world called Mafia world. In this world when a person enters he/she can't come out. This is story of mafia king...
217K 3.4K 14
So Guys this is the Vkook story from YouTube. I decided to upload it on Wattpad too. Jeon Jungkook is the most dangerous Mafia Boss. Everyone is afra...
8.5K 368 34
Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face them.when taehyung,an innocent and cute...