THE OTHER ━ DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sebasstan

πšŽπšπš’πšπš’πš—πš. ❝ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. ❞ in which allison's best friend ... More

𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ“π‡π„π‘
PROLOGUE ━ MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE ━ IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO ━ WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE ━ THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR ━ BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER FIVE ━ LET GO.
CHAPTER SIX ━ NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT ━ ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE ━ YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN ━ I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━ SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE ━ WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━ NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━ PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━ I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━ HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━ YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY ━ YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━ I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO ━ LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE ━ ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR ━ HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE ━ WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX ━ WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN ━ LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT ━ TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ━ THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY ━ DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE ━ TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO ━ YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE ━ POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR ━ DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE ━ HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX ━ YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN ━ WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT ━ THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE ━ THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY ━ TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE ━ THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO ━ THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE ━ ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR ━ THE END?
𝐓𝐇𝐄 πŽπ“π‡π„π‘π’
PROLOGUE ━ NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE ━ ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO ━ UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE ━ THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR ━ THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE ━ THE RING
CHAPTER SIX ━ THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN ━ BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT ━ OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER NINE ━ PEACHES AND SWEETS
CHAPTER TEN ━ SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER ELEVEN ━ OUR VIRGIN FRIEND
CHAPTER TWELVE ━ THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN ━ TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN ━ A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SIXTEEN ━ DOOMSDAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN ━ THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ━ THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN ━ BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY ━ WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE ━ AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

CHAPTER FIFTEEN ━ HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE

37K 1.4K 298
By sebasstan

(chapter fifteen.) hazel and cha cha mode
❝ MAKE THEM SEE THEIR WORST FEAR. ❞

POET, DIEGO, AND PARIS WERE ALL WALKING TOWARDS DIEGO'S ROOM, THE CAPULETS looking around the hallway. Poet turned to look down at Paris who was passing Diego candy.

"So..." Poet started as soon as the three walked into Diego's room and Paris threw his backpack on the floor. "Your mom is great judging from your memories."

"I feel bad for you if you ever tried to hide something from her," Diego told Paris. The 14-year-old smiled a little. Diego turned to face Poet with a saddened look. "How 'bout you? Did you and your brother ever had anyone to take care of you?"

Poet snorted and Paris shook his head, knowing the history of the way his dad and aunt were treated behind the doors of the mansion they lived in.

"My parents only cared about our powers," Poet answered, standing up and leaning over Diego. He looked at her and saw her hand forming a red ball of energy. She looked at her hand and then at Diego. "See it for yourself."

With his eyes glowing red, Diego was immediately in a room with such intense lights and he looked around trying to process where he was in. He stopped his walking, though, when he turned around just to see Poet and Julian panting and their hands scraping on the floor when their opponents fought them.

He saw them sigh, looking at their parents from across the room, watching the twins with such hunger and jealousy in their eyes. Doctors were behind them, writing down whatever.

"These are your news coaches," a man, who Diego assumed was Poet's father, said in a loud voice so the twins could hear him clearly. "After you both defeated the other ones and killed them, I got new ones to replace them."

Poet went in for punch, only to feel her wrist getting caught in a tight hold. Diego could hear silent cracks and she was thrown across the room.

"Quick reflexes, my dear Poet," a woman said with a smirk on her face. "They'll know what's to come to them."

Julian went in for rapid punches here and there, his arms going to a speed so fast that Diego knew it was impossible. The blue streak that the brother left behind reminded Diego of the kid eating candy.

Diego watched on as Julian's arm was caught and was then thrown away to the side next to his sister. The people clapped, heading towards the four. The two opponents watched the couple with emotionless faces, standing almost soldier-like.

"Do not confide in them for comfort," their father said. "Do not tell them anything. Do not treat them as friends. Nothing, you hear me? They are here to teach you how to fight and how to advance in those fights. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

Diego looked at Poet when he snapped out of it, looking at the girl with a sympathetic look. Poet smiled slightly.

"At least with them we didn't get electrocuted."

Poet, Diego, and Paris were all talking amongst each other, Diego getting to know the Capulets better. Based on the man that he presumed was Poet's brother, he finally got to see that Julian does, in fact, look like him. Diego finally learned that Poet, the Capulet that his father wanted everyone to be like and fight like, was just the way she is because of the things she went through in the past.

Poet's laugh was cut short immediately when she heard someone's thoughts that weren't Diego or Paris'. She perked up and caught the attention of the boys.

"What's wrong?" Diego asked. Poet focused on the voices. She remembered those voices. She immediately stood up and Diego and Paris followed after, worried about the girl.

"There's someone."

"It's probably Klaus."

Getting whatever excuse she could get, Poet nodded. But just to make sure it was really Klaus, Diego grabbed her hand and wrapped an arm around Paris' shoulder to lead them away from his childhood bedroom.

"I'm hungry," he said. "Are you guys hungry?"

"Starving."

Just as they walked out of the long hallway, they heard a noise. A noise that immediately made Paris and Poet to perk up. The trio immediately looked to their right, coming face to face with people in masks. Poet sighed, mumbling an "ah, shit" under her breath.

Poet immediately felt her hands glow red.

"Paris, run."

Gun immediately went off and Diego threw his knives, only for the knives to bounce off the masks. Poet shielded them, preventing the bullets from hitting one of them. Paris stayed, though, not wanting to leave his aunt alone.

They hid behind a wall and when Diego knew that they were closer, he came out from their hiding place and went to hit the one closest to him. Poet saw the other one with the gun and immediately went to shield Diego from her.

"Cha cha, shoot him," the man yelled.

"Get out of the way, dumbass."

Diego hit the man one last time in the stomach and ran away to shield Paris as Poet immediately headed towards the two, bullets being thrown at her.

"Make them see their worst fear!" She heard someone yell and she looked over her shoulder, staring at her brother who was watching everything with a worried face.

"I can't!" Poet yelled. "They have masks on!"

She followed after Diego and Paris as they both jumped on the couch and she used her powers to land on the floor. She placed her hands in front of the three from getting shot, the trio hiding by a cabinet. Diego stared at the portrait of his father, holes embedded in it.

"Did you get hurt?" Diego asked Poet. Poet shook her head before checking her nephew for injuries.

"I told you to run," Poet whispered to him as quiet as she could to not attract attention.

"Oh, yeah, like I'm going to listen to you when I know the type of situation you're in," Paris whispered back, just as quiet like her. They stayed silent for a second before Diego accidentally made a sound and bullets were off again.

Poet sighed again, placing a shield around them and stood up, she immediately shielded herself as well, heading towards them.

"Stay there!"

"You're gonna get hurt!"

She punched the man and just in time, Luther came and grabbed the other one. Allison came as well, helping her friend fight the man by kicking him.

"Poet make them see their worst fear!" Allison yelled out at her. Poet groaned, punching the man and taking away the gun.

"I can't!" Poet said. "They have masks on! Take them away and I'll be able to do it!"

The man grabbed Allison and Poet by their throats and Diego immediately came. Paris mumbled under his breath curses and sped towards Luther, helping him.

"Let them go!" Diego screamed, kicking the man's back. Poet raised her hand up as much as she could, a ball of energy in one hand. She inserted it into the man's chest. "Let them go!"

The man cried out in pain by the pain in his chest, but he didn't dare let go. It wasn't until Luther came that he let go, finally, and Paris immediately sped to his aunt, healing her neck just as he remembered learning. He then headed towards Allison, doing the same.

Allison stood up, patting the boy's arm.

"Who the hell are these guys?" She questioned.

"They shot me and Five," Poet said, catching the attention of the Hargreeves. "It seems like they're trying to catch him."

"You're welcome," Luther said, looking at his brother.

"I was doing fine."

"Oh, yeah, you really had them..."

"Ever hear of a rope-a-dope?"

Their argument immediately ended when they separated parts as soon as they saw the bullets fly by them.

They hid again.

"Hello?" They heard and Poet cursed under her breath.

"Shit. Vanya."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Luzia Β² By X_random_X

General Fiction

47.3K 1.1K 19
"Because from the moment something bad happens to you, they all act like they care" -Luzia Hargreeves "Team zero" Book two
134K 4.6K 25
❝Hᴇʏ, Ιͺα΄›'s α΄›Κœα΄‡ 60's, α΄‘Κœα΄€α΄› α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ᴘᴏssΙͺΚ™ΚŸΚ ɒᴏ ᴑʀᴏɴɒ?❞ ❝Eα΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’, Iᴠʏ, α΄‡α΄ α΄‡Κ€Κα΄›ΚœΙͺΙ΄Ι’ α΄„α΄α΄œΚŸα΄… ɒᴏ ᴑʀᴏɴɒ. TΚœα΄‡ α΄‘α΄Κ€ΚŸα΄… α΄‘α΄€s ᴊᴜsα΄› ᴇɴᴅΙͺΙ΄Ι’.❞ ❝Lᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ α΄€ΚŸα΄Ι΄α΄‡, FΙͺᴠᴇ. α΄€...
154 7 10
π•°π–‘π–Šπ–ˆπ–™π–—π–”π–π–Žπ–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–˜ : π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”¦π”­π”²π”©π”žπ”±π”’ 𝔒𝔩𝔒𝔠𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔦𝔱𝔢 π”žπ”«π”‘ 𝔩𝔦𝔀π”₯𝔱𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔀. 𝙣π™ͺπ™’π™—π™šπ™§ π™šπ™žπ™œπ™π™©, π™˜π™‘π™šπ™’π™šπ™£π™©π™žπ™£π™š οΏ½...
376K 6.5K 18
To think you hate someone so much. Finally as time goes on you realize I've loved him this whole time. I do not own any of these characters, you belo...