Falling Tears

By Jiminsabsolut

Jimin has never felt loved - his mom or his friends don't seem to care about him. This is why Jimin has given... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Closure
Drafts

Chapter 61

7.6K 295 224
By Jiminsabsolut

A/N: Hello I'm the most disappointing author out there but don't let it stop you from commenting and voting, I need it :( (ps there's some aggressive exclamation points in the end so please read it thank you)

Jungkook's POV

"So, how's the lover boy doing?"

"Who?" I questioned as I tried to move out of Namjoon's way and take my shoes off at the same time. I ended up throwing my shoes back to the hall after bouncing half way to the kitchen on one foot.

Kinam raised his brows at me. "Umm... You?"

Me? I mouthed and pointed myself.

"Who else here has a love life?"

I rolled my eyes at him. "Not you, that's all I know."

"Hey!" Kinam pouted. "If that wasn't so true, it would've hurt my feelings." He dramatically pressed his chest in fake pain.

I could hear Namjoon scoff from the kitchen. "What feelings..."

Kinam ended up crunching his nose at Namjoon's words but didn't fight back. I wondered if it was actually something, but people now having dated at my age was really nothing. Maybe it was Kinam trying to be careful with his brother. I knew they liked to tease each other but I could see how Kinam was also really worried about Namjoon.

Namjoon walked out from the kitchen and leaned on the doorway, watching first his brother struggle with his coat before moving his gaze to me. "But really, how are you and Jimin doing?"

I decided to answer honestly. Namjoon was Jimin's friend, after all. "I'm worried about him."

Namjoon seemed surprised. His pose went from relaxed to tense and his brows fell into a frown. "Why? He seems happy with you."

As much as I hoped that just my... love could make everything okay in Jimin's life, I knew it wasn't realistic. "He's happy with me, at least I hope so..."

"You don't know the Jimin we saw in school before you came along", Namjoon said softly.

I nodded. "I don't, but I've heard stories."

"You must mean a lot to him for having such a huge impact."

But Jimin had a void that had been empty for years. It's not that I didn't want to fill it. I didn't know if I was capable of doing so. Was I enough? I wasn't whole either. The so-called love I had received for a long time had been messed up in many ways. I shook my head at my thoughts. However it was, nothing could stop me from trying. "Ah..." I sighed awkwardly, trying to think of something else to say. "How are you and Jin?"

"The same... When he's not around, I feel like I can finally breathe. But then I see him at school", he sighed, "and it's like someone is squeezing my heart. I think he has gotten the 'don't touch me, don't talk to me' message, though..." Namjoon smiled like it was okay. I knew it wasn't.

"So... Nothing is better, then?"

"Oh, something is!" Namjoon faked his excitement. "From how quickly he gave up on me and has gone to totally ignoring me, I can see the sign that he never cared for me even more clearly and I no more have to deal with Yoongi trying to tell me that Jin cared."

I gritted my teeth. "That's..." Depressing. "Great."

"Isn't it?" Namjoon showed me a thumbs-up. "Now I don't have to cry myself for sleep because of doubt. One down, two hundred more to go." Namjoon started to walk towards his room and I knew his smile slipped off his face as soon as his back turned on me and his brother.

I didn't know what to do to make it better. I couldn't side with Yoongi because I hadn't known them for long enough to be sure, and insisting something existed after it was dead was just as useful as a mug without the bottom. I heard Namjoon's door shut close and I wished I had said something wise.

Kinam clapped his hands together once. "So, he's the absolute sunshine as you can see."

I hummed in agreement. "Do you think they'll get back together?"

"Honestly?" he asked.

I nodded.

"No. As much as I want to say 'yes', I can't. Even if Jin came to his senses and overcame all the shit between him and his parents – which is very unlikely and would end up with Jin being homeless, let me tell you –, the chances of that happening and Namjoon ever forgiving him for breaking his heart in a million pieces are nonexistent."

"That sucks."

Kinam stared at me in thought. "Love doesn't always win, Jungkook."

The blood in my veins froze. Kinam wasn't talking about me and Jimin but he might as well have. We could end up as Namjoon and Jin someday, without even seeing it coming.

It was a scary thought.

I followed Kinam into his room and we both fell onto his bed. Me still deep in my thoughts and Kinam with a question on the tip of his tongue.

When he finally let it slip, it came out as a little too innocent. "How was the making out in the bathroom?"

I choked on my saliva. "What?"

I could feel Kinam squirm on the bed. "C'mon, Kook! I'm done being depressing. I want to hear the good stuff!"

I swallowed down a groan. "Why don't you get a girlfriend and do the good stuff?" I bit back.

"Glad you asked!" Kinam pushed himself onto a sitting position and this time I actually did groan out loud. "Reason A: You won't let me date Sumin. Reason B: Have you and Jimin actually done the good stuff?"

"How on Earth is that a reason?!"

"Reason C: As Namjoon so nicely mentioned earlier, I don't have many feelings. Except towards Sumin. Wow, she really is a hot piece of a–"

"Shut up!" I screamed. I held my head between my hands, regretting the decision of ever becoming friends with Kinam. Was it worth this? Some pros, many cons...

Kinam seemed surprised by my outburst. "What's with you?"

"You!"

"Jesus..." Kinam widened his eyes comically and pressed his lips tightly together. "I just wanted to know how the making out was..."

"And why?" I simply couldn't understand.

"Because, Kook, I care. I want to know!"

Every emotion was wiped away from my face. "You care about me and Jimin making out?"

"YES!" Kinam yelled like it was the most obvious thing ever.

I didn't feel like I could go through another one of Kinam's "reasons of why" lists, so I sighed in defeat. "Fine..." I thought hard of my next words. "It was good."

Kinam's once hopeful expression fell into disappointment in a second. "'It was good?' That's all? You're in love with this guy and..." Kinam quickly took out his phone and looked for something. A little sound escaped from my throat as he showed his phone to me. It was a picture of Jimin's neck, in my opinion very nicely decorated with fresh hickeys. "And his neck looks like this after spending some good times with you. It's just good?"

"I never said it was just good. How did you even take that, by the way?"

Kinam didn't answer. "Have you had sex?"

"Kinam!" Despair was evident in my voice, yet I still blushed at his words.

He stared pouting and crossed his arms across his chest. "When I invited you over, I thought we were going to have fun."

"We were doing just fine before you brought up my sex life", I mumbled. I missed Jimin. He didn't bring up my sex life, because we shared one. He didn't disturb my privacy with awful questions. I really missed him. I hoped he was going to eat the snack Sumin had packed for him and that he would take it easy at work. I was going to strangle Yoongi if Jimin came home looking nothing but utterly happy. I wanted my snuggles after he was done showering and getting ready for bed...

I was so deeply in my thoughts that when Kinam spoke up, I jumped up a little.

"I know you're thinking about Jimin but you're not popping a boner."

For some reason my gaze went down to my crotch to reassure Kinam was telling the truth before going back up at Kinam and I crinkled my nose in disgust. "Stop staring at my crotch! I just miss him."

Kinam clutched his heart dramatically. "I'm Jungkook!" he mocked. "I'm so in love with my boyfriend he's all I can think about. I want to buy him flowers and text him how much I miss him all the time."

"That's a good idea!"

Kinam tried to grab my phone away from me but I was quicker. I tried to open the text app but the screen started to get green and yellow lines, moving horizontally from the bottom up.

"My phone's broken..." I muttered, but it was nothing new. It had been like this ever since I had gotten angry and thrown it against a wall. Sometimes it worked, other times it didn't.

Kinam's eyes opened wide. "Did my prayers just get answered?!" He jumped up and snatched the phone from me before I had time to protest. "Kook, we're not doing this. We're gonna play video games."

"Okay." I smirked. "Only if you're sure that losing to me is going to cheer you up!"

Let's just say I almost got hit in the head.

But let's also say it was by Kinam. That's why the 'almost'.

A few hours passed in a heartbeat. At some point we had switched to Mario Kart, in which Kinam said he was superior. He had smiled pretty nicely for the first two rounds, until I discovered drifting. It was only one race after that when Kinam's face was as red as the red shells that somehow always found their way up Kinam's ass. He deserved it, having doubted my gaming skills before.

In a middle of one race, the doorbell started frantically ring.

"Kinam!" Namjoon yelled from his room.

"It's not mine!" Kinam yelled back, the words barely understandable with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"Just go open it!"

"I'm in the middle of a game! JUNGKOOK!"

I snickered as I drove past him. My Yoshi even had the guts to wave at Kinam's Mario.

Namjoon groaned loudly, clearly understanding that he had already lost the remains of attention Kinam ever had on him. I could hear him stomp downstairs even with my focus on the rainbow road in the TV. There were fences nowadays? The damn wussies at Nintendo actually put fences on this stage?

"KINAM IT'S YOURS!" Namjoon screamed a few seconds later.

"Damn, Kinam", I sighed. "I didn't know you had other friends."

He laughed, sounding like an evil cartoon character. "I'm about to have one less as soon as I launch this Spiny shell, just wait for –"

"Oh go ahead..." I smirked, steering to the last turn. "I have the Super horn."

"OH FUCK YOU!"

The door creaked open. "Who wants to fuck whom?"

Neither Kinam or I answered before the game was over. They played some parts of the races, my Yoshi crossing the finish line first. I stared at Kinam with a huge smirk the whole time, his sour pout forming on his lips as he watched himself landing on the second place. I turned around, having had enough of Kinam's suffering, and looked at the boy who was still waiting at the door, his brows raised high.

"Uh... Hi?" I waved at the brown, curly haired boy at the doorway. He looked familiar, I had probably seen him at school a few times, hanging out with Kinam.

"Hi", he offered and stepped in. He casually threw himself on Kinam's bed with his feet hanging from the edge.

Finally Kinam got over the metaphorical lemon in his mouth and faced the intruder. "What are you doing here?"

The boy sighed. He sat up and messed with his curls. "I just had to get away from the screaming! How he can hit high notes even after puberty is still a mystery to me."

Kinam tilted his head. "He's still not okay with it?"

I wanted to ask what they were talking about but considering that Kinam hadn't even told me his name, I didn't think it was my place to do so. I sat quietly on the floor, playing with my fingers, trying my best not to listen as I had a strong feeling I ended up being the intruder.

"He isn't", the curly one whined. "I get that it's hard for him but what is he going to do? He can't just stop dad from being happy. Is he going to complain for the rest of his life? He's such an idiot."

"Maybe there's a side you're not considering."

"A side? We're on the same position!"

"Oh yeah..."

"I'm the younger one but he's acting like he's a five-year-old."

I was starting to feel beyond awkward. I carefully lifted my gaze up and ended up meeting the curly one's eyes. We stared at each other for a few seconds. I tried to smile but he didn't look like he wanted to return the gesture.

The curly one glanced at Kinam before landing his eyes back on me. "Who the hell is he?"

I would've been offended by the cold behavior but I had nothing to challenge him with as I didn't know his name either.

"He's Jungkook."

"Who?"

Kinam started to clean up after our gaming. Apparently we weren't playing anymore. "He's the new kid. Moved here with Park Sumin? She's Park Jimin's cousin."

The guy's eyes flashed with interest. "You know Park Jimin?"

Kinam snickered. "He more than knows –"

Kinam earned a smack on his thigh from me. I looked at the boy. "Yes. And you are?"

The curly one got up from the bed and offered me his hand. "Kim Taesung. Kim Taehyung's baby brother."

Suddenly the stuff he had earlier said made more sense. I just had to get away from the screaming. He's acting like a five-year-old. If nothing else, to me it sounded like classic Kim Taehyung behavior.

"Oh... I'm familiar with him", I let out as I eyed the boy. He and Taehyung didn't look much alike. With Taehyung's sharp eyes and jawline, Taesung was more soft and kind looking (now that he wasn't glaring at me anymore). Half of me wanted to not like Taesung just because he was Taehyung's brother, but the other half reminded me that I was being childish. I couldn't hate people just because their brother was Satan, I was being ridiculous.

Taesung puffed out his cheeks. "You don't sound too happy about that."

To lie or not to lie? "Eh..." He's such an idiot, I remembered him saying. "He's not my favorite person."

"Oh? Join the club", Taesung laughed. "What did he do to you?"

"He hit Jimin", I deadpanned.

"What?!" both Kinam and Taesung screamed.

I only shrugged, pressing all of my feelings down. Even if this was a part of the I-hate-Taehyung club, it didn't mean I could express how much I wanted to beat him up.

"He hit Park Jimin?" Taesung asked again, like he didn't quite believe it.

"Yes."

"The Park Jimin. Orange hair –"

I frowned. "Blond."

"A little chubby face –"

"He's perfect!"

"Tiny."

"...well yeah."

Taesung's jaw dropped open. "I can't believe it... Why did Taehyung hit him?"

"Because he's a huge asshole?" I tried.

"Okay, I copy that." Taesung's eyes were still too big to his face. "Taehyung hit Park Jimin... Oh God, he's so gonna get grounded!" Taesung jumped up from the bed. "I have to go! Kinam text me Jungkook's number." At the door he whirled around for one last time, his finger pointing at me. "I like you." Then he was gone.

Kinam and I stared at each other for a minute.

"He's..." I tried to look for the right words. "Intense?"

"Uh-huh."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I should go home." I got up from the floor, picking up my things from the floor and putting them in my backpack. I took my phone, surprised that it was working. I glanced at the clock. Jimin was still working.

Me: How is it going? Nervous?

After sending the message, I thanked Kinam for the company and started to walk home. I didn't know if it was just inside my head, but Taesung had been awfully glad about the fact that Tae had hit Jimin. He had said he would get Taehyung grounded. Why? Why was he bothering to tell about a random boy his brother had hit. Maybe he wasn't random... Taesung had immediately perked up at Jimin's name, and had even made sure it had been my Jimin, not just someone. Taesung didn't even have any proof.

The more I thought about it, the more confused I got. My thoughts got interrupted by the soft bling from my pocket. I picked up my phone and smiled at the Jimin's name on the screen.

Jimin<3: Yeah, and I'll have to leave soon

I started to reply, chanting "good phone" under my breath, hoping it wouldn't crash.

Me: You'll do well, I'm sure of it. Can I pick you up when it ends?

My heart started beating faster at the thought of being the first one to congratulate him on his successful audition. I could already see the wide smile, making his eyes disappear.

Jimin<3: No, don't. I don't know how long it's going to last

My eyes scanned over the message. My stomach dropped down. He didn't want me there. I tried to shake the feeling of being unneeded out of my body, reasoning with myself that I shouldn't assume things but ask him myself.

I was about to type a text when the lines started to go up and down at the screen. I slid the useless device back to my pocket. I sighed. I guess there was no other option but to wait for Jimin to get back home and ask then. For now all I knew is that he didn't want me to be there, so I would respect his wishes. Even if it made me sick in the stomach.

As I got home, I tried my best to not think about Jimin. I tried to spend time with Sumin, but I could tell how she noticed I wasn't feeling like it today. We cuddled on the couch, watching a really bad TV show. Normally I would've asked Sumin to change the channel before I lost all of my hope in humanity, but I had hard time trying to move my eyes from the clock on the wall.

When the clocked said it was over 9pm, I started to get really restless. Shouldn't he be here? How long could an audition last... I picked the skin around my nails to the point where they started to bleed and Sumin had to pick up a cold, wet towel for me. Apparently I wasn't getting blood – or as she nicely pointed out with a smirk, any other body fluids – on the couch. After half an hour it had escalated to Sumin sitting on top of my hands. If it had been Jimin, I think I would've enjoyed his ass against my palms. With Sumin, not so much.

When I heard a loud giggle that sounded exactly like the blond angel's who had occupied my mind the whole evening, I pulled my hands from under Sumin, causing her to almost fall down the couch. With a pained grunt she asked me what the hell was I doing, but I think she got it after I plastered my nose against the living room window.

There was Jimin, looking exhausted but happy, smiling brightly at something Yoongi said.

Yoongi.

Yoongi.

Are you serious?

Jealousy overwhelmed me. I knew they were only friends but Jimin had rather wanted him than me there? For all I knew, they could've met on the streets 2 minutes ago, but the angry part of my mind wasn't listening. He really didn't need me.

I saw Jimin hug Yoongi before they parted ways, Jimin walking towards the house and Yoongi away from it. At that point, Jimin noticed my face glued to the window, pointed at me with the biggest grin that made every angry thought of mine go away. I smiled back, thinking that at least he was still smiling at me. Me.

I ran to open the door right before him. I swear my heart stopped for a second. I had seen a sweaty Jimin before but it still had an impact on me. His blond strands were glued to his forehead and his eyes screamed exhaustion but sparkled at the same time. Before I could stop myself, I bent down to press a kiss on his lips.

I pulled back, mirroring Jimin's smile. "So...?" I asked even though I already knew.

Jimin pouted cutely. "Maybe you were right..."
"They loved you?" I beamed.

Jimin scoffed. "I wouldn't go that far but –"

Before he got to finish, I had picked him up and whirled him around to the hall. "He made it!" I yelled as I put him down.

Sumin came to hug a flustered Jimin. "I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you", Jimin thanked shyly. With his cheeks tinted pink, he looked up at me. "I'm going shower."

I nodded at him, feeling like I was still supposed to say something. Jimin was already at the top of the stairs when I got my mouth open. "Jimin!"

He turned around, sweeping his hair back. "Yeah?"

I smiled. "I'm proud of you, too."

He stared at me for a few seconds, his eyes scanning all over my face before his plump lips curled into a smile. "I know."

A/N: Hi???? Before someone comes at me, I have to say that a lot has happened during the time I was away. Good and not so good things. I won't bore you with them. Just please understand that I am a human and it's not my job to write this, I don't get paid, and I write when I'm in a place that makes me want to write.

To be honest, I thought of not finishing this story. I even told my best friend about it, who also reads this story. But I started thinking... There's so many things that need to happen, so many things you don't even know about and I'm dying to tell you. I'd hate if a story I was reading just ended and I never got to know. So, I'm not going to do that to you.

I have no idea if anyone even reads this anymore. Everyone is probably so fed up with my shit (and I feel you), but if there's someone out there who still cares, I guess putting hours to make them happy isn't a big price to pay.

Btw who else feels like Rainbow road has become a pussy stage on Mario Kart? On Switch you can drift your ass off and not die? What's this nonsense...

!!!!!! I HATE MYSELF FOR DOING SELF PROMO BUT I'M ON INSTAGRAM UNDER @JIMINSABSOLUT (because I'm original). Come talk to me, I'm bored... Plus, I'll be giving out a few (used, I'm not the richest person alive okay? They were donated to me) Bts albums soon so participate? And did I mention, IM SO BORED, please dm me that you're a reader so I can follow you back lol. I also update on my writing progress (because tbh Wattpad isn't the smartest, let's be real). !!!!!!

I'm serious you guys, I need more friends. 

All the love to you guys <3 I only rewrote this chapter for 5 times haha kill me

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270K 12.1K 74
Jungkook didn't expect to have a family with his one-night stand... *mpreg *some verbal abuse *fluff Start: 3/11/20 Published: 8/10/20 End: 10/17/22 ...
105K 3.5K 11
Jimin have been in love with Jungkook for too long.Jungkook still didn't know about it because he only love Jimin as a brother. Its all well untill...
32.7K 1.1K 23
Jimin was not ok. his whole life he struggled with depression, but for the past year, everything had gotten worse. he couldn't sleep, instead, he sta...
114K 4.3K 30
Who would know a small encounter could change your life? Will you be able to help him? Will Jungkook be able to protect you like what he promised to...