Baby Boy (Jeongchan)

By _Stay_Army_

What happens when Chan has to babysit Jeongin while his parents are away? Will have side ships in the story s... More

Why Woojin is in this book so read this before continuing please and thank you.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
A/N
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Please Read!!!

Chapter 8

25.5K 1.1K 1.9K
By _Stay_Army_

The car ride home was silent, except for the faint music playing from the radio.

(A/N I just started writing this and my ex texted me saying I'm going to loose my Bob's skskskskk. I'm currently wheezing 😂😂)

Jeongin was deep in thought staring out the window. The moments that happened before replayed in his mind over and over like a broken CD.

Chan's words repeating in his head, "You're my baby"

Jeongin was confused. When he heard those words, some thing fluttered in his stomach.

He looked at Chan, the boy paying attention to the road. Soon Chan realized Jeongin was staring at him.

He looked at him then back at the road then back at him, "what?" He asked looking back at the road.

"What you said back there...did you mean it?" Jeongin asked.

Chan scrunched his eyebrows, the car came to a stop. He looked both ways before taking a right into their neighborhood.

"What do you mean?" Chan asked but he knew exactly what Jeongin meant.

From the corner of his eye he saw Jeongin blushed. The corner of his lips went up into a smile.

"When you said that I..." Jeongin trailed off feeling embarrassed.

Chan pulled up into the driveway, stopping the car. He turned off the car and took off his seat belt.

He turned his body to face Jeongin who was staring at his lap.

"You what?" Chan asked.

"You said that...I was your baby.....What did you mean by that?" Jeongin asked his face turning more red.

Chan laughed quietly, he leaned forward and put his hand on Jeongins thigh.

The younger's eyes widened his mind going blank, staring at the large hand that rested comfortable on his thigh.

"It means that I'm sorry for what I did. And yes, I really do want to be friends. You're my baby and I need to protect you" Chan said rubbing Jeongin's thigh.

At a lost for words, Jeongin only nodded. His mind still blank, focused on the hand on his thigh.

"Let's go inside" Chan said giving his thigh a squeeze before exiting the car.

Once the door closed, Jeongin let out a sigh of relief followed by a whine.

He wouldnt admit it but he missed the warmth and the feeling of Chan's hand.

What did you expect, he was gay. Hella gay.

And he was hella gay for Chan.

Upon entering the house, Jeongin let out a groan and gave a small tantrum.

"Whats wrong?" Chan asked laughing.

"We still have to do that project and I also have a lot of homework" Jeongin replied.

He dramatically dropped to the floor, arms and legs spread out like a sea star.

A pout rested on his face as his eyes were closed shut. Chan stood over him admiring him.

When he realized he was staring he sighed, "Okay come on"

He took hold of the youngers hands and lifted him up with ease. He then led him upstairs to his room.

The homework papers laying on the bed as they were a couple hours ago.

"Stupid math teacher gave us like three pages of math homework. Why do I even need to learn it anyway? It's not like I'll need it" Jeongin stated.

He sat on his bed with a pout, crossing his arms. Chan smiled lightly at his childish behavior.

"Do you know what a polynomial is?" Chan asked picking up one of the papers.

"A polina-na-meal?" Jeongin asked, "like a parallelogram"

Chan burst out laughing, he doubled over leaning on the bed. Jeongin just staring at hom confused.

Chan recollected himself and saw on the bed in front of Jeongin, "we have a long way to go"

After three hours of Chan laughing wheezing of laughter and Jeongin getting more frustrated by the second, they finally finished the math homework and made some progress on the project.

Jeongin threw himself back onto the bed, letting out a relieve sigh.

Chan smiled to himself as he put their papers away. "Want to watch movie"

Jeongin sat up, he stared at Chan for a moment before slowly nodding his head.

"Sure, I'll choose" Jeongin got up and walked over to his shelf.

Chan exited the room to make some popcorn. As he stared at the popcorn in the microwave, one question clouded his head.

Did Jeongin forgive him?

He pondered on the question for a while, letting out a sigh he opened the microwave before the popcorn burnt.

When he entered the room he saw Jeongin in his pajamas, sitting comfortably on the bed.

"What movie are we watching?" He asked sitting next to Jeongin.

"Lion king"

Chan nodded and got comfortable. But he couldn't focus on the movie.

His eyes kept averting their gaze to Jeongin. The way his hair messily rested on his forehead, his beautiful dark eyes where you could hardly see the white in them, his soft jaw line, his dimple indent, cute nose, soft pink lips that looked really kissable....

Chan quickly returned his attention back on the TV, but he couldnt help but to steal quick glances at Jeongin.

Jeongin on the other hand sat peacefully, eating the popcorn and enjoying the movie.

After a while he started getting sleepy, his eyelids feeling heavier by the second.

He felt something guide his head and it rested on something soft. He snuggled more into it before fully falling asleep.

Chan watched as Jeongin snuggled into his chest, falling asleep.

Something in his stomach turned feeling the warmth of the younger.

He carefully turned off the TV, pulling the blanket over them he cuddled more with Jeongin.

Chan stared at Jeongin's sleeping features. "Goodnight Innie" he whispered before leaning in and giving his a kiss on his forhead.

And soon he fell asleep himself with a smile on his face.

Jeongin awoke the next morning feeling something  warm against him.

He opened his eyes seeing Chan awfully close to him. His breath hitched as he slowly pulled away, trying not to wake him up.

But the grasp around his waist tighten and Chan pulled him closer.

Jeongin blushed and softly poked Chan's cheek. Chan stirred slightly, his grip tightening.

Jeongin poked his cheek again but little bit harder. "Chan" he whispered.

Chan stirred again, "Chan" Jeongin repeated tapping his cheek again.

"Chan wake up, we have school" Jeongin said.

"Let's stay home today" Chan said his eyes still closed.

Jeongin flushed red hearing his deep voice, making him practically melt.

"My parents will be upset" Jeongin whispered.

"Dont worry, I'll call them" Chan said. "Now let's go back to sleep"

Jeongin nodded slightly, he wiggled a little bit getting into a comfortable position.

The two snuggled up into each other more. Chans arms wrapped around Jeongins waist while Jeongin was snuggled into his chest.

And in an instant they both fell back asleep.

A/N this took me two days to write lol. I have the attention span of a rock and I easily got distracted by watching kpop memes.

I tried to make this chapter somewhat cute for you guys🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.8K 326 13
any angst, fluff, littlespace, babyspace, middlespace one-shots can be requested in here (i tend to like writing littlespace so there will probably b...
7K 302 27
When Red Lights Chan meets Taste Felix. Or, where Felix owns a club called Taste and Chan is a regular, until this friendship become something more...
46K 1.7K 29
"Why did you do it?" "What?" "Save me." fluff/angst Death Apocalypse au Side Ships- seungjin; chanwoo; changlix (I lied there will also be some smut)
54.8K 1K 17
>■□■□■□■□■□■𝘼𝙇𝙇 𝙃𝙃𝙅 𝙓 𝙎𝙆𝙕■□■□■□■□■□■< » 𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙖 𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙨𝙩𝙮 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛 » 𝙉𝙊 𝙎𝙈𝙐𝙏 (𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙩, 𝙞'𝙢...