CrossDimensions||My Hero Acad...

By hugeluckynoah

A mysterious portal appears in the middle of Y/N's battle with Super Buu. Because that happened, both of them... More

Chapter 1: The Portal between Dimensions
Chpater 2: Number #1 Villain: Black
Chapter 3: Y/N vs Nomu
Chapter 4: Who is Black?
Chapter 5: Going to U.A High School, Introducing a Best Friend
(Spoilers) Chapter ???: The Battle of them All
Chapter 6: Prepairing for the Sports Festival
Prolouge is out
Chapter 7: The U.A Sports Festival Begins! (Part 1)
Chapter 8: The U.A Sports Festival Begins! (Part 2)
Chapter 9: The U.A Sports Festival Begins (Part 3)
Chapter 11: Calvary Battle Team Settling
Chapter 12: Battle Royal Charade
Chapter 13: Calvary Battle Concluded, The Tournament Now Begins!
Chapter 14: The End of the Tournament! Y/N VS Todoroki! (Revamp)
Revamp Some Chapters?
Chapter 15:The Meeting Of Y/N's Doppleganger? Black Makes his appearance!

Chapter 10: The Fight for The Highest Points

4.5K 77 6
By hugeluckynoah

Midoriya: I'm borrowing your move, Kacchan! Super Explosive Turbo Boost!

Midoriya jumped forward and landed on the mines, causing a massive explosion, which made everyone stop and look behind them.

Present Mic: There's a huge explosion at the back! What's with that force?!

From the smoke came out Midoriya, flying high while holding onto the piece of metal he had.

All Might: NANI?!

Present Mic: Was that an accident, or was it on purpose?! Class A's Midoriya is now in hot pursuit with that blast!

As he said that, Midoriya had flown right over Bakugo and Todoroki, taking the lead.

Present Mic: Slip that, he's taken the lead!!

Everyone in the stadium had erupted into screams of excitement seeing what Midoriya had done.

Midoriya: I flew just like I'd planned, but there's too much force! And I didn't think about landing!!

An explosion came from behind Midoriya, showing Bakugo right on his tail, along with Todoroki.

Bakugo: DEKU!! DON'T GO AHEAD OF ME!!

Present Mic: What's this? The two formerly in the lead have stopped competing against each other and are now chasing after Midoriya! Now that they have a common enemy, they've aren't fighting! But the fight's not over yet, though!

Aizawa: What are you saying?

Back to the race, Midoriya was losing speed very quick as he was beginning to fall of the plate of armor he was on.

Midoriya: No..I'm losing speed! They'll overtake me in a moment's instant!

Midoriya was in head level with Bakugo and Todoroki, side by side.

Midoriya: If I keep thinking about the time I'd lose landing, there's no way I'd be able to take the lead back...No! Don't let go! Grab ahold of the chance you have to get in front of these two!!

Midoriya grabbed the wire that was attached to the plate of armor, flipped forward, and planted both his feet on their shoulders.

Midoriya: If I can't take the lead, then I can't let them get ahead of me!

He slammed the armor onto the three mines that blew the two of them to the sides, and sent himself flying forward, passing the rest of the minefield, and sprinting with the energy he has left to the finish.

Present Mic: And Midoriya swiftly knocks the two to the side taking the lead! Would you believe it? He cleared the minefield in an instant.

Todoroki and Bakugo has both cleared the smoke as they were nearing the finish.

Present Mic: Eraser Head, your class is amazing! What're you teaching?!

Aizawa: I didn't teach them anything...They got each other fired up on their own.

Back in the stadium, as Midoriya was closing onto the end, he heard a familiar voice from behind him.

Y/N: OUTTA MY WAY!!

Midoriya turned to look behind himself and grew a terrified look as he saw you blast through Todoroki and Bakugo, and was now closing in at high speed.

Midoriya: UH OH!!

Midoriya couldn't react in time as you slammed into him, both of you crossing the finish line at the same time, following with Todoroki and Bakugo.

Present Mic: And Y/N, along with Midoriya, have finished at the same time, making them both for first place!!

Y/N: Gah, damn that was rough..Hey Midoriya, you alright?

You turned towards Midoriya, who was slightly twitching on the ground from the amount of shock.

Midoriya: Y-yeah, I'm good.

Uraraka: Deku, you were amazing!

You both turned to see Uraraka running to you both.

Midoriya: Uraraka?

Uraraka: First place is amazing! That's so frustrating, dang it!

Midoriya: I-It was just..luck! I was lucky to be able to use something that I thought I could use.

Uraraka: And the fact that you tied with Y/N as well!

Y/N: I'll admit it was clutch at the end though. Though the real challenge hasn't even started yet. I'm just waiting for the fighting part. That's what really gets me pumped up!

Y/N pounded his fists with a cheeky grin on his face.

Midnight: The first game of the first year stage is now over! Now take a look at the results!

Everyone looked up at the score board showing the results.

1st- Izuku Midoriya and Y/N L/N
2nd- Shoto Todoroki
3rd- Katsuki Bakugo
4th- Tenya Iida
5th- Hanta Sero
6th- Kyoka Jiro

The list continued on to show everyone the places they reached, as Midnight spoke to announce the next event.

Midnight: The top 42 made it through to the next round. It's unfortunate if you didn't make it, but don't worry! We've prepared other chances for you. The real competition begins next!

Y/N: (pumps fist in air) Finally, we get to fight!

The game randomizer begins to spin again as everyone watched to see which event it would land on.

Y/N: Please be fighting, please be fighting!

The randomizer has stopped at the event 'Calvary Battle'

Kaminari: A calvary battle? (groans) I'm bad at those...

Tsu: It's not an individual event, so I wonder how it'll work...

Midnight: Let me explain this event: The participants can form teams of two to four people as they wish. It's basically the same as a regular calvary battle, but the one difference is, based on the results of the last game, each person has been assigned a point value.

Sato: A point based system like the entrance exam, huh? That's easy to understand.

Uraraka: In other words, each team is worth different points depending on who's on the team!

Mina: I see now!

Midnight: Yes, that's right! And the points assigned go up by five starting from the bottom. So 42nd gets 5 points, and 41st gets ten points! And the point value assigned to first place is...ten million!

Y/N/Midoriya: Ten million?!

Suddenly, the entire stadium became so silent that you can probably hear a paper clip drop.

Shinso: Ten million, huh?

Hatsume: In other words, if you take down the first place player's team...

Everyone then looked at Y/N and Midoriya.

Everyone: You can stand at the top no matter what place you're in!

Midnight: That's right. It's survival of the fittest, with a chance for those at the bottom to overthrow the top!

Y/N: ...I'm beginning to regret coming to this place and joining this school in the first place...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

376K 7.2K 49
One day Izuku was walking home and he stumbles across a guy attacking a woman. He tries to help but once he captures him he uses his quirk on Izuku...
30 0 3
In a planet full of heroes, it's hard to fault Midoriya Izuku for wanting to become one as well. But his quirk will send him on a journey into a worl...
331K 8.6K 66
(Y/N) (L/N) is a young saiyan that loves to fight. While fighting for the safety of planet earth, he got sucked into a portal, sending him into a dif...
1.9K 26 12
Amidst the clash of powers between Izuku Midoriya, known as the hero Deku, and the malevolent villan known as Overhaul, a hidden chamber stirs, whisp...