[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

By JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... More

❀️Introduction❀️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Announcement πŸ“’
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement πŸ“’
34
β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
35
36
37
38
39
40
42
43
44
45
46

41

99 5 9
By JiJi0203

-Hana's pov-

"Hana ahh congrats to you guys... and wish you both last long. and btw i hope he will take care of you well. also im leaving tonight" she told me.

"leaving? eh?" im surprised when she told me that she's leaving.

"abroad" she told me.

"wahhh congratulation" i said.

"i gtg now" she said. we both hugged each other then i when back to the practice room.

i was about to go in but i heard people are talking. when i peek a look it's his manager and him are talking. i heard every single things... so he found out about us.

I heard every single things... Career and Relationship huh...? i started to cry but i covered my mouth so no one will know... It's better for him to choose Career over me because he needs to. Then i run out from there and decided to call to Chenle.

"Chenleeeeeeeeeeeeeee" i sobbed when Chenle picked up the call.

"EH?! what wrong??!!" chenle asked me worriedly when he heard i'm crying on the phone.

"I'm... I'm" then i started to cry real harder.

"where are you now imma go find you" he said and i told him where am i. In the near by park beside our dormitory.

after 10 mins we meet each other. I ran to hug him when i see him.

"chen-chenle... i didn't think my relationship between me and Jisung would become to end" i told him and he break the hug quickly.

"what did you say?! that jerk! imma go and kill him" he said angrily but i stopped him.

"nooooooooooooooo!! it just bc your manager found out that we're dating and we're both still underage to date. and-and he let Jisung choose between Career and Relationship... i think it's better to let him choose his career over me" i told every single things that i heard it all to him.

"i see... it must be hard for you to accept it. Jisung will probably hurt as well" he said.

"i'm going back to China... its better for us not to see each other anymore. i'll pick my stuff and go back home now to find ma(mom)" i said and quickly go to the dorm and pick up all my stuff to go back home. After done packing i call to my mom.

"Ma, i'm going back home. please call someone to pick my stuff in my dorm" i told her.

"sure sweetie i will" then i hang up the call and decided to call to Park Ji.

"oppa, come to the near by park beside our dorm" i told him and quickly hang up the phone and wait for him.

After a while he shown up. I gave him a usually smile so does he. we hug each other and hold hands and walk around the park.

i feel the right one he should choose career over me because if he choose me it will ruin his career and his future... so... i'm thinking of asking him to break up...

he stopped in a place and turn to face me. It is this fast? Is it time for us to let go?

"oh Hana ah... i have sth to tell you" he is hesitate to tell me and i know what is he going to talk so its time for us to let go

"oppa... let's choose our own ways..." i quickly said it out that made him shocked can't even say anything out...

"why...?" he asked me... 'why?' i have nth to say... but just some excuses.

"i accepted you because i was pity at you and just because you're a close friend to my brother. That's why. and i didn't even love you or anyone. So let's break up. I don't want to pretend that I love you anymore. " i said it loudly and give a smirk face to him. Actually its not real like i said it out... i truly love him from all my heart. I'm actually dying inside too...

he looked down "if that what you want... then okay" he said.

i turned my back to him and walk away from him and all my tears dripped down on my face. I'm sorry Jisung ah... its for our best and your future. I hope without me your future will be more successful than this.

Then after that i went to my mom's home that i moved out after i passed the audition at SM.

i arrived home and my mom welcome me and hug me because she miss me and chenle so much.

"Hana ah, ma thinking of moving back to China. but since Chenle is an idol here so let him stay here. he also been living here for long too" Ma told me so i understand

"Ma, I want to go back too. lets go back to China" i said and she also happy and agreed.

"we'll flight back tonight. Is it okay? Ma will book the flight ticket now" Ma said i'm so surprised because it is too fast for me but then I agreed with her.

Ma called to tell Chenle and he also doesn't say anything and chose to agreed with Ma's decisions.

So I have to meet Yeonji and Jaehee before I leave tonight. I call to the girls to meet up at the place that we used to meet up.

I arrived at the shop where Park Ji bumped into me without apologising that was our first met there.

I should forget everything and move on now.

Then me and the girls met up and I told them every single things that I heard and what happened.

"it must be hard for him. Between career and relationship" yeonji said.

"it's lucky that hana's brother is on the right age to date" jaehee said.

"so this was my great decision that I chose to break up with him. He has to choose his career over me. I hope his future will be good without me staying in his way. And... also... I'm going back to China.... Tonight" I told them.

"EH??!! THAT FAST?" they both shocked.

I nodded "bc it's My mom decision. And I also agreed with her. I also want to go As fast as we could. I'm sorry guys" I apologised to them. I also don't want to leave them either.

"nah its okay I can feel you both are really hurt" Yeonji said and I started to tear up then cry. Both of them hug me to comfort me.

They know how I feel and ofc... I'm so hurt rn! So much dying inside. I cry real hard in front of them. And they said they will accompany me to the airport together.

[a/n: how do you feel after read this chapter? :(( sad for them right. And did you cry? I was about to cry when I was writing this chapter. Hana is right to chose her own decision for Park Ji's future]

☆  Also guysss this book is nearly to become end ㅠㅁㅠ. I hope you guys like it and enjoy reading in from the start til the end❤️ I'll make the good ending and hopeeeeeeee you like it ☆

AND GUYS OMO DID YOU SEE NCT DREAM TWITTER ACC UPDATED RECENTLY? I'M SO ATTACKED. AND THEY LOOKED SO GOOD IN SUITS I'M SOOOOO ATTACKED. *rolling on the floor*

I laughed so hard on this photo XD look at the style that he did.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 337K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.
39.4K 922 34
i was his best friend. inseparable. but now he no longer needs me. based on NCT 127's 'No Longer'
256K 6.8K 22
---- "I like you Jisung. That's why I didn't tell you the truth." Your eyes still glued to the floor. "You-you like me?" He glances up at you with a...
3.7K 101 20
Choi Y/N may seem like a sweet, loving, and kind girl - yet she has a bad and dark past. When her boyfriend discovers about her past, he said he cou...