[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

JiJi0203 द्वारा

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... अधिक

❤️Introduction❤️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Announcement 📢
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement 📢
34
❤️💚💜💓💝💗💕💘💖
35
36
37
38
39
41
42
43
44
45
46

40

76 5 4
JiJi0203 द्वारा

💮GUYSSS I CHANGED THE BOOK COVER PHOTO! HOW DOES IT LOOK? DO YOU LIKE IT?💮

💮That's what I changed. I hope you like it💮

After we done celebrating we went back to our dorm.

"oppa I think we got so much attention when we were in the restaurant" I told him.

"yep, I know. I saw some of them were taking the photos of us" he said.

"but oppa... We both are still underage to date in our entertainment. What if your fan attack us like the other artists?" I asked him.

He hug me "I told you. If they find out let's just confirm about it and I don't care about everyone will judge us" he said.

"let's quickly go back to our dorm. Since tmr it's our last day in the second year of high-school" he told me. Then we went back to our dorm together.

-The Next Day Of Their Second Year In High school-

"oppa hurry up. I don't want to be late!!" I shout all over the dorm.

"hey heyyy. Don't be too loud in the dorm Hana ahhh haha" jaemin oppa said while making the breakfast for me, chenle and Jisung.

"but eh? Renjun oppa? Did chenle went out to school first?" I asked Renjun oppa. Since today it is also his last year in high school so he's going to graduate next week.

"shi-ah he left early this morning" he said.

"Hana ah come here let's take the photo together before we go to school" Park Ji said and we took the photo together.

"aigooooo. Our maknae love birds stop doing these kinds of sweet stuff in front of me. I'm jealous" Jaemin oppa said and tease Park Ji by tickle his waist.

"ahhhh hahaha hyungggggggg stoppp. Its tickling" Park Ji said and run to hide behind me.

"yahhhh ppali oppa" I told him and we hurry to finish our breakfast and left to school.

-Park Jisung's pov-

We're on our way to school. We're holding hands while walking without any Concerns.

I sneaked to take a photo of her. Then she noticed it.

"cute" I said and show the photo to her.

"yahhhh delete it. I'm ugly" she said while trying to take my phone to delete her photo.

Since she's shorter than me she can't reach my hand because I lift it up high.

"unless you kiss me ill delete it" I teased her.

"yah!! Babo ugghh nvm!" she said then walk straight to school quickly so I follow her from the back.

-Hana's pov-

When we entered the school everyone started to give us weird looks. Aigooooo he said I shouldn't care alot if they find out we'll just confirm it together.

Since it's our last day in our second year of high-school the teacher let the class spend the times together.

So me and the girls Yeonji and Jaehee took a bunch of photos together.

We were taking some photos then Somi and Han​ Ji came in and everyone in the class make some noises and congratulations to them.

Me Yeonji and Jaehee just stand in a place. Like I don't care about them it's their own decision to make their relationship into public.

But anyway I have Park Jisung now I'll just bless and congratulations to them.

"Hana ah, I'm sorry that I lied to you" Han Ji came to me and apologise also Somi.

"anniya. I wasn't that mad. BTW congratulations and last long you two" I said to them. Then my head feels heavy like someone chin is on my head.

"what are you guys talking about?" it's Park Ji he asked us.

"we just apologised to her" Han Ji said.

And lastly our class photo together.

After done taking a group classmate photo we farewell each other bc some of them gonna change school and some of them won't know if they can study at the same school or not. For me Yeonji and Jaehee probably will study together again next year and ofc we still can hang out together lol.

After that our last day in school finished. We went up to practice

Today Park Ji said he wants to practice with me.

Actually we don't really practice we're just playing around like chasing each other in the practice room. He caught me in his hug then someone came in that made me not really surprised.

"ah...Lami?" Park Ji is surprised to see her.

"ah did i come to disturb you two? I'm sorry i'll go back" she said.

"anniyo! you're not! and what do you want?" i asked her.

"umm... nth much... i just came here to find Hana"she said

"me?" then she nodded. we went outside together and left Park Ji in there alone.

-Park Jisung's Pov-

after Hana and Lami left my manager hyung rushed in.

"Yah Jisung ah" he called my name... i feel like sth bad will happen.

"Are you and Chenle's little sister dating?" im shocked when he asked me that

"im-" I was cut off "let's talk properly" he said.

"Jisung ah, you know? Both of you still underage to date. Even our company doesn't really care about it" he said.

i have nth to say but just stand still in a place.

"it's lucky that your dating wasn't revealed by Dispatch... also it doesn't mean i don't want you to date her but what if the fans know about it? they probably will attack your relationship between her" he said.

"but we'll just confirm it if they really find out" i told him.

"i'm sorry Jisung ah. You have to choose between two things" he said.

"what is it?" i asked him nervously.

"between Career and Relationship. think about it carefully" he told me then left.

my eyes widen and started to tear up when he told me i have to choose between two things like this. I'm sorry Hana ah... I have to choose my Career over our relationship...

[A/n: how do you feel after read this chapter? :'( it's hard decision for Park Ji isn't it?]

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

3.7K 101 20
Choi Y/N may seem like a sweet, loving, and kind girl - yet she has a bad and dark past. When her boyfriend discovers about her past, he said he cou...
165K 4.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
663K 20.9K 46
¡ they didn't expect they would fall in love with each other
22.2K 1.1K 25
he met her unexpectedly and didn't expect that it'll happen in front of a lot of people.