[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

بواسطة JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... المزيد

❤️Introduction❤️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Announcement 📢
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement 📢
34
❤️💚💜💓💝💗💕💘💖
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

39

66 6 5
بواسطة JiJi0203

-On the weekend-

Today it's weekend so we decided to go on a date. It's our first time having outside date.

We're going to the Everland amusement Park today as the date.

"oppa stand over there I'll take the photo for you" I told him and he listened to me.

Such a good boyfriend hehe. Then I took a photo of him.

"haha oppa you looked so good in this photo" I told him.

"such a good photographer" he said and give me a kiss on my forehead.

"yahhhh! It's too public" I told him out  loudly.

"just a kiss" he said and pout. Then he pinch my cheeks.

"okay now let's go. I want to ride everything in here" I said exitedly.

After that we went to ride many things. It was so funnnnnnn!!!

"hahahaha oppaaaaaaa come hereeeeee we aren't going to stoppp" I said and try to drag him along with me.

We rode many things and we also went into the haunted house together. It was scary but also fun at the same time.

"stopppppp... Let me catch my breath first! I'm tired let's take a rest first" he said while trying to catch his breath. Ahhh hahaha he's so weak.

"babo always be weakkkkk" I tease him. And he gives me a death glare.

Ahhhhh it's been a long we haven't given each other death glares. It always happens when we fight in front of others.

"ahhhhh!!" I was pulled to him to fall on his lap like sitting on it and he hug me tigh not to let me go.

"yahhhhhhh!! This is too embarrassing. Let me go" I shout to him to let me go but he hugs me more tight. I tried to push him away and hit him but still not to let me go.

Then we look into each other's eyes. He slowly move his face to come close to me its like he want to kiss my lips.

I quickly stop him by covered his mouth with my hands.

"pervert" I said and stand up to walk away quickly.

"Babyyyyyyyyy~~~ I was just playing with you please don't be mad at me" he said and hug me from the back.

Then he breaks the hug and come to stand in front of me to face me. But I look away *pretend to be mad*.

"look at me" he told me but I don't.

Then he grabbed my face to face him and he put his forehead on mine.

"good and now let's go rest in the park and under the trees. Then we continue okay? Since we will stay here until night then back to our dorm" he said.

I agreed. We walk into the resting area with our hand holding.

Then we found a place to rest under the tree. We sit down under the tree and Park Ji suddenly come to sleep on my lap. I play with his pluffy hair. And he grabbed my face to look at him.

[A/N: Even imagine is too romantic and sweet ㅠㅠ I'm crying Jk XD]

"Hana?" suddenly someone called me out. I'm shocked when I saw they stand in font of us and look at us in surprise way and Park Ji was quickly get up

"Ha-Han​ Jisung? And somi? Wha-what are you doing here? I asked them.

" we're going on a date today. And what about you? And... Don't tell me you two are dating now?" she asked me straight forward about it.

I'm kind hesitated to tell them.

"yeah, we are" then Park Ji replied it.

"ahh congratulations Hana ah" Han​ Ji said.

"how long was it?" somi asked us.

"it's been 6 months now" Park Ji replied to her again. And I just stand beside him and silent.

After done talking Park Ji dragged me away from both of them. Then we decided to walk around.

Until we arrived at the fimilar place that we came last time on the valentines day.

"heyyyyy isn't that the place we came last time on valentine day?" I asked him when I saw the view is too beautiful with the sunset.

"yep is it. Let's take the photo again together" he asked me and dragged me to take a photo with him.

After that the sky became darker and darker and we still walk and take the photos around together.

It's now night time. Sooner or later there will be fireworks so we decided to stay until the fireworks done.

We go to find a perfect place for us where we can be alone the two of us and can see the view of the firework clear.

Park Ji hugs me from the back. Does he like to cuddle me that much?

The firework finally started. We cuddle each other and watch the fireworks together.

He turned me to face him. we look at each other for while and he slowly move my face next to me

And we finally had our kiss.

Under the beautiful fireworks.

After that we went to the near by the restaurant for our dinner. Actually I have already prepared for his birthday cake even we celebrate it late but I still want to do it for him.

We ordered our foods and ate it all. Final its time! I give a sign to the waitress to take the cake out. And we also celebrate our dating anniversary too.

"oppa it is also our dating anniversary too you know?" I asked him and give him a smile.

"yep I do. That's why you come to this restaurant?" he said.

I chuckled about he was talking. I pinch his cheeks hard. Idk why I like to play with that mochi cheeks he have.

"happy birthday and dating anniversary to us"

"let's take some pictures" he said.

"waittttt let me take the photo for you first" I said and take the photo for him.

"ahhh gwiyo" I said. I give the phone to him and he take photo of me too

" Now let's take the photo together" he said then we take many photos together as memories.

It was a happy day for us♡

-The Next Day-

I'm on to the dance practice and I think I'll tell Lami about our relationship.

I haven't done thinking then she already shown up. So yeah I'll just tell her.

"Lamiiiii!" I shout out her name loudly and walk to her "I have sth to tell you" I said.

"ohhhh Hana, what is it?" she asked.

"uhh... About helping you out with Park Ji... I'm sorry I can't help. I'm also Inlove with him" I told her.

Her smile faded "it's okay.... I know the only person that oppa like is you. I cannot force him to like me..." she said.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

2.2K 119 14
i was lost, hurt and found no purpose in living... But things changed after he entered my dark life He changed me into a better person he helped me...
5.3K 158 12
*This story is inspired by a one shot I read a while ago so I do not own a bit of this story line* Y/N, a shy girl who has no friends, bumps into the...
51.6K 1.8K 28
I fell in love with my bestfriend.
4.4K 472 24
wait ah... was he falling in love ? ☆.•°