[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

By JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... More

❀️Introduction❀️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Announcement πŸ“’
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement πŸ“’
34
β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

38

67 6 6
By JiJi0203

-Hana's Pov-

I Can't reject him this time. As I saw Park Ji is always be here by my side unlike HAN Ji. He never lied to me. He may be rude at first but he actually care about me.

I know I hate the way we always fight in front of others but it was really fun. Like everyone said 'if you hate them. In the end you'll end up with them' so this was so true.

I spent my time with him alot more than Han​Ji. He changed alot since Somi transferred into our class. And afterward have secret relationship with Somi without letting me know.

And now I know now how much Park Ji really take care of me and love me. So I decided to try it together.

That's why you should love people who loves you not the one that make you hurt.

Then we went back to the concert but it's alrd ended. Aishhhhh goshhh I missed the concert again.

"where were you two?! And eh?" Chenle asked.

"you two...?" Yeonji​ asked us bc everyone see us holding hands.

"yep, we're going out now" he said and lifted up our holding hands.

"WAHH YOU TWO FINALLY" everyone said it in the same time.

Btw we also have a secret relationship without letting anyone knows except the Dreamies members and the girls.

They actually happy and congratulations for us that me and Park Ji is now in relationship. And also they will not tell anyone or say it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Time Flies-

It's been 6 months now since I'm dating with Park Ji. I totally know how much he loves me now and also me... I love him too. I can't believe at the end I'm ended up with someone who I used to Hate.

"Baby, where do you want to go on our date?" Park Ji suddenly come and ask me.

"umm where to date? What if we get caught by your fans?" I told him worriedly.

"don't worry ill protect myself" he said.

Actually since we started dating we haven't gone out for any date yet we only went to practice bc we worried fans will find it out.

OFC we're worried bc we are still underage to date.

"oppa you're already 18 this year right? I'm sorry that I didn't celebrate your birthday on that time bc we fought last time" I said with a pout on my face to Park Ji.

"don't worry Hana ah" he said and patted my head "how about we celebrate together once again? For my birthday and yours" he asked me.

"oh! That's an good idea!" I said and patted his head.

"yahhh you're not suppose to pat me. This should be me" he said and pout.

"why not? Cuz you're cute oppa" I said and pinch his mochi cheeks "omg your cheeks. I wanna slap it XD" I said and laugh.

"yahhhhhhh" he said with the pout and he start to make my hair in the mess.

"okay okay. I'm sorryyyyyy humph" I fake to be mad at him bc he made my hair messy.

"ahhhhhhh I'm joking. I'll make your hair back to normal" he said and make my hair back to normal.

We got so much attention lately bc we always go somewhere together.

"oppa what if they find out about us?" I asked him bc I'm totally worried about it.

"don't worry. We'll be fine" he said.

And we have a week left before our second year of high school ended. Next year is our last year in high school omg. Time flies so fast.

"Hana! Did you see the news?" suddenly Jaehee came to me and ask me.

Me and Park Ji look at each other before ask her. This must be about us.

"here" jaehee handed me her phone.

================================

[☆Cookie Jar☆]

[★Breaking News★] Stray Kids's Han​Jisung and Jeon Somi are reporting dating.

Lately some of the students spotted them together. They released photos proving that Stray kids's HAN Jisung and Jeon Somi have been secretly seeing each other.

Some of them also spotted them in school that they are attending sometimes.

As like that they also confirmed that they're dating.

On the last Monday on Somi's Instagram posted a photo of her eating. With such a suspect Caption "Romantic Eat Out 📸: ❤️"

@j.j.jsomi001:

Romantic Eat Out 📸: ❤️

So her fans are curious and ask her.

And on this morning she revealed the photo of them went out together.

@j.j.jsomi001:

Date❤️

================================

"woahh daebak... They confirmed that they're dating" he said.

"but all of us are still underage to date... I thought JYP​ doesn't let their artists date" I said.

"as I heard JYP already confirmed that they're dating. Somi was JYP's former trainee that's why. I guess" jaehee said.

I'm still worried about me and Park Ji.

"don't worry Hana ah. Let's just public confirmation like them if everyone find out" Park Ji while patting my head.

[A/N: guyssss i think i will be late in update more bc in this whole week i'm having exam started from today morning ;(( hope you understand. Love you and Thank You<3 ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 110 28
I was dying.. But he somehow saved me.. But I cannot end up with him.. I dont wanna hurt him.. - "I love you" - What if Im too late?
164K 4.5K 39
[COMPLETED] Han Jisung X Stray Kids This is about -- Love | Friendship | Brotherhood | Best Friend | Married Couples | Family | Boyfriend & STAY 😊 I...
39.6K 1.8K 42
🌻COMPLETED🌻 "I looked at him as friend until I realized I loved him." *** This is just fanfiction and the picture not belong to me. Sorry for gram...
10.8M 337K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.