Ash Ketchum: Path To A Master...

By Rajatava77

Ash Ketchum, now known as The Mastermind has reached Unova after unleashing utter destruction in Sinnoh and t... More

Greninja
Goodra
Greninja vs. Goodra
Kalos
The Message Arrives
Rowlet
The Revelation
Roboto vs. Greninja
Yveltal
Xerneas vs. Yveltal
Zygarde
Clemont
Greninja vs. Lucario
Mega Stones
Goodra's Deal
Attack In The Woods
Broken Friendship
The Plan
Lucario's Wish
Greninja's Revenge
Ash-Greninja
An Electric Terrain
Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Mewtwo Y
Ash Ketchum vs. Ash-Greninja
Double Shuriken
The Mastermind vs. Ash-Greninja
Sawyer and The Mega Stone
The Galar Region
The Pokemon Team Unity Meeting
The Final Part

The Mastermind

1.3K 9 2
By Rajatava77

He looked out of the window. He saw the sweet roads and small and cute shops of Kalos. He smiled, remembering his past... He also remembered the people he had killed... Delia, Brock, May, Max, Dawn, Gary, Paul, Trip, Cyrus, Cilan and his brothers, Chespin, Braixen, Lucario and finally, Greninja... All were killed by him. But again, he must sacrifice his past memories to become stronger, after all! He also remembered the results of his erasing his past... The result was him getting many legendary pokemons, many master balls, administration to all the teams in the pokemon world, including the largest one- Team Empire... Everything was just going perfectly for him... Now the only thing that needed to come true was his last few wishes... His last few wishes were the creation of MewULTIMATE and Raytimate and also the creation of the Super Destructive Beam that had the potential to wipe out all of the pokemon world itself! The MewULTIMATE and Raytimate wish depended on Roboto's skills and the Super Destructive Beam wish would happen after he would merge with Team Flare.... Team Flare had that super destructive beam... 

He smiled. Everything was perfect for him... After all, he was The Mastermind... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 1.6K 29
You may think everyone lives in a happy ending, you may think that everyone and everything will be okay. But you are very wrong, the world is a painf...
968 25 3
Pokemon are peculiar creatures with a vast array of different abilities and appearances; many people, known as Pokemon trainers, capture and train th...
771K 9.5K 46
This is a story of Ash Ketchum, the boy who became famous after defeating the World Champion Leon himself in the World Coronation Series. After separ...
181K 2.1K 14
Ash Ketchum is betrayed by those who he once considered friends. His mother disowns him saying he brought shame to her name. Pikachu was killed by Tr...