Ash Ketchum: Path To A Master...

By Rajatava77

Ash Ketchum, now known as The Mastermind has reached Unova after unleashing utter destruction in Sinnoh and t... More

Greninja
Goodra
Greninja vs. Goodra
Kalos
The Message Arrives
Rowlet
The Revelation
Roboto vs. Greninja
Yveltal
Xerneas vs. Yveltal
Zygarde
Clemont
Greninja vs. Lucario
Mega Stones
Goodra's Deal
Attack In The Woods
Broken Friendship
The Plan
Greninja's Revenge
Ash-Greninja
An Electric Terrain
Ash-Greninja vs. Mega Mewtwo Y
Ash Ketchum vs. Ash-Greninja
Double Shuriken
The Mastermind vs. Ash-Greninja
Sawyer and The Mega Stone
The Galar Region
The Pokemon Team Unity Meeting
The Mastermind
The Final Part

Lucario's Wish

676 8 1
By Rajatava77

Chespin, Braixen, Greninja and Lucario ran as fast as they could. Suddenly they entered an area of the forest where there were less trees... 'I cannot wait for them to be in a stupid plain field!' Ash thought 'I know there are still trees out here but it just doesn't matter! First I will kill his friends and then Greninja will be killed himself! He set the helicopter on Auto Pilot mode and then leaned out of the sliding helicopter door. He closed one of his eyes and took targeted Chespin. He pressed the trigger button. The bullet hit the poor Chespin and killed him! Lucario and Greninja were shocked and Braixen just screamed! 'NOOO!' she screamed as her eyes became extremely moist 'I.... I.... Don't want to DIE! PLEASEEE!' A bullet hit her in the head. She fell to the ground. The last few seconds of her life were spent in complete sadness as tears came  out of her eyes and fell to the ground. She had a dead look on her face... Then she closed her eyes... Lucario and Greninja widened their eyes... 'All... All.... Because of you....' Lucario said as he ran. He had complete anger and hatred for Greninja in his eyes. 'ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! We lost everyone... Now... I am probably the next one to die... All because of... You... I wish... I just wish... That... You were never in our group...' Greninja widened his eyes. He had never felt so hurt before... 'Is it truly... all... because of me?' he thought. He felt weak, emotionally and mentally... He looked at Braixen's body... He was still running... He was not stopping... He felt like he was cruel... He was ruthless... Suddenly he heard the sound of a bullet... It hit Lucario in the back. He screamed in agony as blood came out of his back and he fell to the ground. Greninja widened his eyes again... But this time, he would not run away anymore... He stopped... He fell down to his knees and saw Lucario... He was... Dead... Greninja realized it... Now, he would not run away anymore... He looked up to the helicopter... Ash shot another bullet at him but he used Water Shuriken and SLICED the bullet in half. Ash could see the anger in the eyes of Greninja... The thirst of revenge... Even The Mastermind got scared from Greninja for a moment... Greninja would now strike back... 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 328 42
My name WAS Ash Ketchum.... Almost everybody I had known and cared for turned their backs on me leading me to run away. I had ran towards MT.Silver...
151K 1.6K 29
You may think everyone lives in a happy ending, you may think that everyone and everything will be okay. But you are very wrong, the world is a painf...
4.1K 43 50
Pokemon robots have started to emerge out of nowhere and started to take over the world... Nobody knows who is creating these robots but Team Empire...
6.9K 183 18
Ash Ketchum - Champion of the Alola Region; He is now facing the toughest challenge of his entire journey, the world championships where the best tra...