THE OTHER โ” DIEGO HARGREEVES

By sebasstan

๐šŽ๐š๐š’๐š๐š’๐š—๐š. โ UM... ALLISON YOUR BROTHER ALMOST KILLED ME WITH A KNIFE. โž in which allison's best friend ... More

๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘
PROLOGUE โ” MY ASSISTANT
CHAPTER ONE โ” IM SUPPOSED TO BE NICE?
CHAPTER TWO โ” WHY ARE YOU STILL TALKING?
CHAPTER THREE โ” THERE'S A CHILD ON THE FLOOR.
CHAPTER FOUR โ” BIG FAN OF YOURS. REALLY.
CHAPTER SIX โ” NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” FAREWELL BROTHER DEAREST
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” ACT LIKE MY MOTHER
CHAPTER NINE โ” YOU READY SIS?
CHAPTER TEN โ” I GOT US DRINKS TO FORGET
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” SURVEILLANCE FOOTAGE
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” NOT IN FRONT OF THE KID
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” PROTECTIVE NEPHEW
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” HAZEL AND CHA CHA MODE
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” I'LL BE RIGHT BACK
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY AUNT?
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” YOU'RE MAKING ME CRY
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” YEAH, YOU'RE NOT TAKING CARE OF ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” I'M GONNA GET US OUT OF HERE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO โ” LET ME DIE IN PEACE
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE โ” ZOYA POPOVA
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR โ” HEY SWEETS
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE โ” WHERE ARE YOU GOING?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX โ” WHAT THE HELL?
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN โ” LET ME DEAL WITH THEM
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT โ” TELL HIM TO HEAL ME
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE โ” THE MOON
CHAPTER THIRTY โ” DIEGO... I'M FLATTERED
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE โ” TIE ME UP & LET ME DIE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO โ” YOU AND "PEACHES", HUH?
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE โ” POET'S DEATH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR โ” DETECTIVE PATCH
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE โ” HE'S NOT ONLY GONNA KILL ME
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX โ” YOU OKAY, PEACHES?
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN โ” WE WERE MORE...
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT โ” THE FORESHADOWING
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE โ” THE BLEEDING THROAT
CHAPTER FORTY โ” TALKING WITH HAZEL
CHAPTER FORTY-ONE โ” THEY'RE GONE...
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO โ” THE WORDS THAT CAME OUT
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE โ” ATTENTION SEEKER
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR โ” THE END?
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐Ž๐“๐‡๐„๐‘๐’
PROLOGUE โ” NEW YEAR, NEW ME
CHAPTER ONE โ” ALL BOTTLED UP
CHAPTER TWO โ” UNEXPECTED SURPRISE
CHAPTER THREE โ” THE NEW ONE
CHAPTER FOUR โ” THE WRONG ONES
CHAPTER FIVE โ” THE RING
CHAPTER SIX โ” THE THREE MEN
CHAPTER SEVEN โ” BREAKING IN
CHAPTER EIGHT โ” OUTTA HERE
CHAPTER NINE โ” PEACHES AND SWEETS
CHAPTER TEN โ” SIX DAYS LEFT
CHAPTER ELEVEN โ” OUR VIRGIN FRIEND
CHAPTER TWELVE โ” THE PLAN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN โ” TRAVEL BACK
CHAPTER FOURTEEN โ” A PROMISED DATE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN โ” BODY ON THE COUCH
CHAPTER SIXTEEN โ” DOOMSDAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN โ” THE UNCONSCIOUS
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN โ” THE WANTED
CHAPTER NINETEEN โ” BIGGEST FAN
CHAPTER TWENTY โ” WHATEVER HAPPENS
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE โ” AMAZING PERSON
THE OTHERS vol. 2
OO1. FAMILY REUNION + CAPULETS
OO2. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
OO3. MAGNETS AND MINDS
OO4. THE FUTURE CAPULET
OO5. BOYS MEET ANGER

CHAPTER FIVE โ” LET GO.

52.1K 1.9K 1.3K
By sebasstan

(chapter five.) let go.
❝ SHE CAN SLEEP IN MY OLD ROOM. ❞

POET AND KLAUS WATCHED FIVE RUMMAGE THROUGH THE WHOLE kitchen, looking for something. Poet was drinking something that Klaus had given her, the man making sure she ate and drank something so she won't have to faint again like minutes ago.

"Where's Vanya?" Allison questioned, staring at the two, who stared at the kid with an amused expression.

"Oh," Klaus started, feet on the table. "She's gone."

"That's unfortunate," Five commented.

"Yeah."

Klaus stared at Allison and Poet, holding the electric guitar closer to his chest.

"An entire square block," Five looked at Poet, watching the girl sigh and rub her head. He averted his gaze. "Forty-two bedrooms, 19 bathrooms, but no, not a single drop of coffee."

"Yeah, what a bummer," Poet groaned softly. "I was looking for some but... There was none."

"Dad hated caffeine," Allison said. Poet scrunched her face, shaking her head.

"Well, he hated children, too, and he had plenty of us," Klaus said, chuckling before stopping. He passed Poet's rings back to her and Poet thanked him, staring back at the kid, who was staring at her.

"I'm taking the car," Five said, rolling his eyes. But he stopped. He turned to look at the girl. "Come with me."

"Yeah," Poet nodded tiredly. "I'll catch up with you."

Five opened his mouth to say something, but Klaus asked him something that made him feel irritated.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Poet looked at Five as Klaus put down the guitar. Five squinted his eyes slightly at the man.

"To get a decent cup of coffee," Five said in an obvious voice. Poet chuckled at his tone, drinking from her cup.

"Do you even know how to drive?" Allison asked with crossed arms.

"I know how to do everything."

Just as he finished his sentence, he was gone and Poet looked at the place where he was with such an amused and awe face. She jumped, though, when he appeared next to her.

"I'll be at Griddy's Doughnuts," Five whispered in her ear. "I'll give you the directions in my mind."

She looked at his eyes and closed her eyes when she saw the pictures of the streets transmitted to her brain. She nodded and he left yet again.

"I feel like we should try and stop him," Klaus spoke up, standing up. "But then again, I also just kinda want to see what happens."

They all perked up when they heard a car. Poet laughed a little before it turned into a groan of annoyance when she heard Diego's voice.

"All right, I'll guess I'll see you guys in, what, ten years?" he said, coming from behind Poet, tugging the ends of her hair. He chuckled as she swatted his hand away. "When Pogo dies?"

"Not if you die first," Allison retorted.

"Yeah, love you, too, sis," Poet stood up, sighing as she leaned against the wall. She ran her hand on her forehead, hoping to soothe the aching pain of her headache. She grabbed the medicine in her jacket, popping two pills as she felt the pain hurt even more. "Good luck on your next film. Hope it turns out better than your marriage, huh?"

Allison glared at him, grabbing Poet's arm as she turned to leave. But they stopped when they were pulled back.

"Let go, Diego," Allison sighed, staring at her older brother. Poet looked at them back and forth, biting her lower lip. Klaus looked at them, clearly entertained by what was happening.

"Let her rest, Allison," Diego told her sternly, tugging on Poet's arm to go with him. "She's literally drained because of what you made her do."

"Fine," Allison sighed, feeling guilty. "I—"

"She can sleep in my old room," Diego cut her off. Allison nodded, grabbing Poet's arm gently and leading her towards Diego's room. When she laid down Diego's bed, Allison remembered something.

"Aren't you supposed to meet up with Five at whatever place he wanted you to go to?" Allison questioned. Poet groaned in realization, standing up slowly. Allison shook her head, though, stopping her from doing so. "You need to rest, Poet. I'm sure Five will understand."

"Yeah," Poet rolled her eyes. "Because he is the nicest person to have ever existed in this life."

"Poet lay down. Sleep for a while, alright?"

"If you say so."

Allison smiled before leaving, but Poet immediately got up when she left.

"Alright," the girl said, closing her eyes and remembering the directions. She was stopped short when pain flashed in her head, though, and she was left to sit down. "No, no, no. I can't."

Just a few minutes after she closed her eyes, she heard footsteps. Quiet footsteps. Well, not too quiet. There was shushing and there was slight arguing and Poet thought it was probably the Hargreeves.

But she heard the footsteps stop right in front of Diego's old bedroom door, the doorknob rattling. But just like that, it was gone. There was nothing but silence. She sighed and laid back down on the bed. She felt something, though. And when she turned her head on the side, a man was there, staring right back at her.

"Hey, sister," he smiled and Poet sucked in a breath, staring at the man she called her twin brother.

Poet watched him, not daring to look away. They both stared at the ceiling and a minute short, he was gone.

"Holy shit."

The bedroom door was slammed opened and Diego came inside, his eyes making eye contact with the girl's eyes. He threw her jacket.

"Come with me."

"Why?"

"If you're with me I won't get in trouble."

"Wow."

"Just hurry up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 5.3K 27
-๐™๐™„๐™€๐™‡๐˜ฟ แต—แต˜แตƒ '๐ข ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐ค๐ฌ' -In which...
141K 3.2K 21
"Because even in the worst times of our lives, you still didn't love me"- Victoria Hargreeves, number eight Family in name, but not in fact Book one
196K 3.3K 23
What happens when Diego takes his powerful fiancรฉe to meet his family... after his father dies. The story follows the series' events with the recent...
422 32 25
S2 Of Umbrella Academy๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ”ฅ |Part 2 of Fire and Flame| Siblings live their own lives in the 60s and then there's an upcoming apocalypse. Shit. SAME WE...