[Stray kids X Nct] [Han Jisun...

By JiJi0203

I can't believe I fell in love with the person who helped me with the person that I liked. But in the end, I... More

❀️Introduction❀️
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Announcement πŸ“’
30
31
32
Valentines Day
33
Announcement πŸ“’
34
β€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’˜πŸ’–
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46

35

69 6 10
By JiJi0203

-Break Time-

-Hana's Pov-

"yah isn't the new student look beautiful?" jaehee asked.

I didn't say anything but chose to peek a look at her. She notice that I'm looking at her I quickly turned back.

Oh crap she caught me looking at her.

Then Park Ji and Han​ Ji went out together. Where are they going?

"aishh since Yeonji go out with Chenle we have nth to do. I'm bored" Jaehee said.

"same" I replied.

"wanna go to find her?" she asked me. So I just nodded my head.

Since when I became so silent?

Then we went through the hall way and saw Chenle and Yeonji sit down on the bench in the school garden.

"yah love birds!! Don't be too public!" I shout from the school hall to the garden so they could notice me.

"yah you two come down here" Yeonji call us. Good thing she doesn't forget us even she go out with my big brother.

"excuse me... Umm... Hana?"​ someone called out my name when me and jaehee about to go down to Yeonji and chenle.

"oh so-somi?" it's Somi

-Park Jisung's pov-

"what do you want?" han jisung asked me.

"who's the new transferred student?" i asked him.

"what are you talking about?" he asked me back

"c'mon i know you know her. i saw you were looking at her promotion photo that day nearby my practice center. even Hana saw it" i said and he looks nervous.

"that-that's none of your business either! move!" he said and push me away then he walk back to the class room.

i know sth must happened between them before. then i also walk back to class.

when i arrived back at the class i didn't see Hana and the other two so i decided to go find them.

and there they are! in the school garden with Chenle and his girlfriend pfft. Then i went to them.

-Han Jisung's Pov-

I went to the school garden to calm down.

"yah Han Jisung" someone came to me and called my name. it must be Somi

"why did you went disappeared and come back just now?" i asked but i haven't turned my back to her yet.

"somi ah did you know how much i miss you-" i said and turn my back to face her but it turned to be

"what... did you say... just now?" Hana asked me. i'm shocked i thought her was Somi.

"Ha-Hana?! wait listen to me explain! I-I was practicing my line in a web Drama" i quickly told her. and it's a lie

"web drama? since when i didn't know about it?" Hana asked me.

"um-err this webdrama im going to shoot it with my members. ahaha" i said.

"ahh i see... ill look forward to it *w*" she said.

crap... i almost messed up.

-Class End-

i was the one who left the class late. then i walk out.

"Jisung ah..." someone called my name.

then i turned to face to the one who called me.

"Somi...?" i'm surprised.

she gave me a smile when i called her name.

"can we talk?" she asked me. i just nodded and i walk ahead of her first she follows me from the back.

until we arrived at the spot that we are going to have a talk i stopped in one place that distance far away from her.

then she walk forward and hugged me from the back. I'm surprised.

"Somi, why did you left me without telling me anything? and what are you doing? everyone might see us" i said and tried to break the hug but i can't.

"i'm sorry... i didn't mean to left you without telling you. forgive me jisung ah" she said... and my mind started to be soft.

"I... did you know how much i've missed you for these passed years? i always think about you and do you know how much i've been broken? JUST BECAUSE YOU LEFT ME... you left me..." i started to tear up when i tell her how i felt then i break her hug.

"I-" i cut her off

"i tried to stop thinking about you. i transferred from our old school to this new one just because i want to forget you!! and until i met Hana... i'm able to forget you! until-" im hurt then i cut off by her

"are you seeing Hana now...?" she asked me.

"I... i meant-" i haven't finished saying anything Somi turned her back was about to run away from me. i quickly grab her arm and turn her back into my hug.

"my feelings for her won't be like you. Somi ah, I only have you in my heart" i told her then she turned to face and hug me back.

[A/N: sorry guys I deleted the previous part and updated this new once again. This time with photos. I'm so sorry >ㅁ<]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8M 337K 71
You and Jungkook were childhood best friends. Theres just one thing...You hadn't realized he was in love with you.
1.6K 110 28
I was dying.. But he somehow saved me.. But I cannot end up with him.. I dont wanna hurt him.. - "I love you" - What if Im too late?
232 29 10
amidst sticky notes and mugs of nesquik, you catch yourself falling for your roommate. maybe it's his flirtatious tendencies or gentle mannerisms whe...