Hugs (Robin and Starfire)

By Jasmin_23_Min-min

Robin is jealous when Starfire is hugging everyone. Robin ask many questions why she hug everyone. When will... More

My Feelings
Sweet Morning
Soft
Stressful Morning
Relax Afternoon
Time To Get Rest
The Kiss
Someone is Coming
Here It Come!
Getting to Know
Having a Feelings for Her
Tower Tour
Leisure Time!
Interrupted
The Truth
Unexpected Moment
Decision
Best Day Ever
Our Little Secret
The Secrets
Telling The Truth
Telling The Secret
Forget The Past
Don't Take What's Not Yours
Faces
Don't Let Him Win
Knowing Him More
Testing Him
Avoiding Her
First Chance To Do What I Want
Don't Have The Feelings For Him
Two Boys Fighting For A Girl
I'm Not The Old One You Know Before
This Is Not The End
The King And Queen Of Prom
A Friend That Always In Your Side
The Memories
Kissing On The Sunset
Now You Know
The Plan
Going To Destroy Their Releationship
Plane Crash
The Poster
Always and Forever
Buying A Couple Shirts For Us
Excited For Our Date
Teasing Smile
Peace Sign
New Look & Power of Beauty
Heart Eyes
The Boy Who Hug Star
Ugly from Uglier from Ugliest
Fighting for You
Stolen Kisses

The List

705 19 0
By Jasmin_23_Min-min

Ryan's POV

I finished cleaning my room. "Stay away from my girlfriend or else I will forgot you being my brother. We are not brother anymore!" Robin said that rule.

I can't forget that rule. It always on my mind everytime I see and talk to Starfire.

I want to be with Starfire. I want to see her smile. I want to know her more. I want to know if I am her friend. And last but not the least, I want to kiss her.

But there is a rule and there is a punishment. I don't want our relationship as a brother will be destroyed by just a beautiful, sweet and kind girl.

We...just fight for a girl? Tsk! We never fight since we are young. And now my brother is angry because of me, having a feeling for her girlfriend.

Whoa. I realize that my brother can say that deep and meaningful words. I can say deep and meaningful words too. I want to call her "Star" but Robin doesn't want it.

Now, I find a girl that I dreamed with. Beautiful, kind, strong, sweet, brave, sexy, and simple. All kinds of girl I want, she all have it. Can't you believe it?!

I must do what I need to do. My dream girl is just here in the tower. Not too far. As long I am here, I still have a chance. She will be mine. I'll swear.

I go outside of my room. I go upstairs on the rooftop. I want to do what I want. There are so many "wants" I want to do-but when, and how? I am still thinking of it.

I go downstairs and entered my room. I get my notebook and a pen. I write.

Tips on how Starfire will be mine:
1. Ask her on a date.
2. Give to her what she wants.
3. Get a warm tight hug from her.
4. Get a good night kiss from her.
5. Make her notice you than your brother.
6. Differentiate yourself from other boys.
7. Let her think if you are friend or boyfriend to her.
8. Make sure that you she is enjoying having a time for you.
9. Tell your true feelings to her.
10. Help her anytime even if you are busy.
                                           -☆Ryan☆-

So, here is the list. I read it. I put it in the drawer. I will not do it step by step. I will do it random.

I get my pen and encircle number 5.
5. Make her notice you than your brother.

That's the first thing I will do. I look at the wall clock on my room. Every room has a wall clock to know what time is it. It's 9:00 P.M. I go to my bed and fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 652 19
"No one will ever take your place.... That's one promise I can keep..." " Thank you for being my hero...." I let out a sob and tried pulling myself t...
16.1K 234 9
This is the sequel for my last story, well if you want to know what happened last time, you can read this here: https://www.wattpad.com/story/7349253...
1.2K 19 18
Teen Titans- Raven and Dick(Robin) have gone through some tough times together. But through all those tough times, their bond and relationship grows...
651K 12.5K 40
Dick, Jason, Tim and Damian falls in love with their soulmates. But how is it going to work when they find out they have the same soulmate. How is it...