The Daughter of the Alpha King

Galing kay xCuriousWriterx

She is sweet. He is cruel. She wants freedom. He wants her all to his self. ~*~ Roselyn has been a good littl... Higit pa

Prologue
The Daughter of the Alpha King
Ch. 1 - Riding in a carriage
Ch. 2 - The Proposal
Ch. 3 - First time saying 'No'
Ch. 4 - What Happened?
Authors Note
Ch. 5 - Please Don't Tell
Ch. 6 - Seized
Ch. 7 - Meeting my Mate
Ch. 8 - Logan
Ch. 9 - No Sparks?
Ch. 10 - You Jerk
Dear Readers:
Ch. 11 - How is it my fault?
Ch. 12 - Stitches and Apologizes
Ch. 13 - Running for dear life
Author's Note
Ch. 14 - Hide and Seek
Ch. 15 - Knight in Shining Armor
Ch. 16 - You Disobeyed Me
Ch. 17 - You truly are a monster
Ch. 18 - Possessive Alpha
Ch. 19 - Alpha Winston
Ch. 20 - Is she dead?
Ch. 21 - Sleeping Beauty
Ch. 22 - Angry She Wolf
Ch. 23 - Controlling Rae
Ch. 24 - Jessyca
Ch. 26 - Wolfsbane
Ch. 27 - Facing the truth
Ch. 28 - The Attack
Ch. 29 - Special Prisoner
Ch. 30 - The Flyer
Ch. 31 - Banished
Ch. 32 - Black Knights pt. 1
Ch. 33 - Black Knights pt. 2
Ch. 34 - Iris
Ch. 35 - The Plan
Ch. 36 - Luna
Ch. 37 - Blood Alpha
Ch. 38 - Blood Alpha is dead
Ch. 39 - New Beginnings?
Ch. 40 - Bad Dreams
Ch. 41 - Transitioning
Ch. 42 - I Love You
Ch. 43 - Logan is back
Ch. 44 - Forever Promise
Ch. 45 - Mates
Ch. 46 - Ceremony pt. 1
Ch. 47 - Ceremony pt. 2
Ch. 48 - King Charles
Ch. 49 - King of Rogues
Ch. 50 - Going Back Home
Ch. 51 - Old Friends
Ch. 52 - Light in my Life
Ch. 53 - Battle Plans
Ch. 54 - Counting Days
Ch. 55 - War
Ch. 56 - Dexter
Ch. 57 - Dexter's Story
Ch. 58 - Traitor
Ch. 59 - Chase
Ch. 60 - Come and Get Me
Ch. 61 - Destiny
Ch. 62 - Ending It All
Ch. 63 - Our Story
Epilogue
Author's Note : Surprise!

Ch. 25 - Rose is an alpha?

6.6K 203 19
Galing kay xCuriousWriterx

Logan

I watched as Rose was digging her hand deeper into Jessyca's chest. Jessyca face was turning pale as her eyes watered and showed pure terror.

She squirmed as Rose leaned down to whisper something in her ear. Jessyca nodded frantically bawling her eyes out.

"Rose! That is enough!" I barked at her in my alpha tone. She was going to far, my one rule for pack was you don't fight your brother or sister.

When Rose turned to look at me, her eyes were no longer green but silver. I instantly knew Rae was here and it wasn't Rose's actions but Rae's.

"You have no control of me alpha." She growled with such venom and hatred.

Instead of submitting to my command I felt the impact of a stronger wave of power wash over me bringing me and my men to our knees. My body twitched as I lowered my head in submission to her.

'Blade what is happening?' My voice was strained.

'This can't be.' Blade said in shock.

I felt the wave leave my body as I was allowed to look up and watch as Rae walked away leaving Jessyca's limp body in the grass. The way Rae walked, the way she carried herself amazed yet concerned me.

'Things just got more complicated.' I said to Blade.

'Yes they did.' He agreed. I stood up my body still shaky from her command. How the hell was she able to brush my command off? And why did I obey to her command?

I turned to face my men. "Meeting adjourned for now. Take Jess to the pack doctor."

They nodded and I ran in the direction to where Rose went. I walked in the original pack house where I told her to stay.

"Rae!" I called out. I went to our room and was about to call her name when I heard the shower.

I reached for the handle and just as I suspected, door was locked.
Without thinking I ripped it from its hinges and barged in the shower.

"Rae what the hell is wrong with you? You can't go around threatening my pack members and almost killing them." I growled at her.

My growl quickly faltered as she turned to face me in the shower.
She was naked. She stood there naked looking at me with no emotion.

I tried to keep my focus on her emotionless face but I felt my gaze glancing down at her body. She shut the shower off and opened the door giving me more of a view.

'Shit.' I cursed in my head trying to control myself. She grabbed the towel on the counter and wrapped it around her body.

"Rae, why the hell-" I began.

Rae snapped. "Why what? Almost kill the whore that you were sleeping with? Or almost kill the bitch that was about to be your Luna? Why do you even care Logan, god, just leave us alone."

She pushed past me back into the bedroom.

"I don't give a damn about Jess what I do care about is Rose. If you had killed Jess she would've been crushed." I pressed following her.

Rae went to her duffle back and searched through it. She pulled out a pair of jeans with a gray shirt. 

She scoffed with her back facing me. "Save it Alpha. You didn't want your slut to be killed your lucky I showed her mercy."

Oh hell no. I was not going to put up with anyone talking to me like that, even my mate. I grabbed her neck slamming her against the wall.

I snarled. "Don't you dare speak to your alpha like that. You will listen to my rules, my orders and follow them with respect. Do I make myself clear?"

She let out a roar and punched me in the face. Before I knew it I was against the wall with her hand on my throat. I could feel the power in her body as she held me firmly against the wall.

She glared at me. "I listen to no one, you've made it very clear that I am not apart of your pack therefore your not my alpha."

"You are my mate which makes you apart of my pack." I pointed out. She rolled her eyes loosening her grip on my neck letting me go.

She rubbed her face as she spoke. "This whole game of pulling the mate card whenever you want is getting old Logan."

I watched as she grabbed her clothes and went to change in the bathroom. Slamming the door shut, I sat on the bed waiting for her.

A few minutes later she opened the door. She brushed her hair as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Rae-" I began but as always she cuts me off.

"Look Logan your commands don't work on me. I bet you can guess why I can defy you, why you can feel my command, and why I'm equally as strong as you." Rae sighed looking at me.

The way she looked at me like as if she had opened herself up for a brief second for me to understand. As if she gave me an answer to a question I was wondering.

We stared into each others eyes when I saw it. I saw the tiny sparkle in her eye and it hit me.

I stood up carefully. "Rose is an alpha?"

Rae nodded her head.

She spoke in a soft voice. "She may not understand or control her alpha abilities but until I feel safe to let her come out, I will be in charge."

She turned walking out the door leaving me with a sliver of a chance to maybe get to know Rae.

*~*

Rae

'Walk away.' I told myself as I left Logan in the room. It was always hard to be in his presence.

The mate bond always made my mind wander instead of focusing on what was really important. Rose's safety. Truth is I don't really have a problem with Logan as he may think.

Don't get me wrong he's been a crappy mate but I can tell he really wants to try for her. If he messes up again I will reject him no doubt about it but I have a feeling that I won't need to do that ... hopefully.

Other part to my truth is the sleeping curse I was currently in. I had been trapped since Rose's first shift and then nothing. I couldn't feel, do or move anything without just wanting to sleep all the time.

Now I'm out. I'm awake and out for revenge. Revenge for whoever put Rose and I through this. Controlling Rose's body is just a way for me to protect her if I do find anything.

I have felt this danger since I awoke and this dark pit feeling in my stomach that this goes back years. I haven't expressed any of this to Rose because she hates me and thinks I hate everything.

That's okay, I would rather her hate and not talk to me than find out what I'm really doing. Because if my theory is correct her world is going to come crashing down and I don't want that for her.

I went into the kitchen and heard a creaking sound follow behind me. I turned in a fighting stance but was pulled into an embrace that gave me shivers.

Logan held me firmly in his arms as he kissed me. I was too distracted by the kiss when I felt something sting in my side.

"I'm sorry." Logan whispered.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

10.6K 303 35
Eve has always been an independent wolf within her pack. She doesn't like much to be defended or treated like she can't take care of herself. It's fo...
8.5M 261K 37
The Runaway Mate Carly Faye isn't your average seventeen year old werewolf, she's anything but actually. Having lost everything that was important to...
2.8M 139K 46
Grace has spent the past two years locked up and held prisoner by Kellan and his rogues. Now that she is finally free she wants nothing more than to...
179K 7.2K 25
you know that girl who has the perfect life with friends and a loving family? You know the popular blonde with looks. Well I'm the opposite. with a b...