Careless Love: A Ponyboy Curt...

By chocolatecakeandbeer

if you're reading this in present day i apologize in advance, i wrote this when i was like 14 đź’€ Autumn Harri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Important!
A/N 2

Chapter 12

1.7K 53 40
By chocolatecakeandbeer

。。

Autumns POV

。。

I woke up wrapped up in Pony's arms. I slowly slid out and kissed his cheek, walking downstairs. Everyone was down there. And by everyone, I mean Soda, Steve, Dally, and Two-Bit. They saw me and smiled.

"Hey shrimp. Want some food?" Dally asked. I nodded.

"Sure." Soda handed me a plate with eggs and bacon. I thanked him and started eating. I finished up and put my plate in the sink.

"Wanna come to the lake with us today?" Soda invited. I smiled.

"Yes! Wait... Not the one behind our house right?" I questioned slowly. They laughed.

"No. Way. I wouldn't be caught dead in there." Steve stated. I laughed.

"Alright lemme go get my suit on." I stated. I made sure pony was asleep, then I changed into my purple and blue tye dye bikini, with my black cover up. I went in to the bathroom, brushed my hair, and left it down. I walked back into my room.

"Pony wake up." I said in a sing songy voice. He groaned, opened one eye, then shut it and rolled over.

"C'mon pony pleaseeee." I pleaded, batting my eyes and sticking out my bottom lip. He opened his eyes slightly and looked at me.

"No fair you know I can't refuse that!" He whined. I laughed.

"That's why I did it." I told him. He fake pouted. I leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"You missed." He told me, smirking. I giggled and leaned in. We were about to kiss, but I pulled away.

"Kiss me downstairs!" I called out, heading down the stairs.

"Tease!" I heard him reply. I laughed.

"Did you wake up sleeping beauty?" Two-Bit questioned. I laughed.

"Yup." I replied. I sat down on the floor in front of soda, leaning on his legs. He started playing with my hair.

"Soda...what are you doing?" I asked, laughing.

"Braiding your hair." He answered in a 'duh' voice. I laughed and let him continue.

"Done!" He exclaimed a couple minutes later. I got up and looked in the mirror. It was sort of a braid...an extremely loose and messy one, with many pieces sticking out.

"How do ya like it?" He asked proudly.

"I uh...it's umm.. It's great?" I replied, it was more like a question. He grinned proudly. I giggled and shook my head. I turned the corner and ran into Ponyboy. I smiled up at him.

"About that kiss?" He said, putting his hands on my waist and smirking, pulling me closer. I giggled. He leaned down and our lips met. I swear there are fireworks every time I kiss this boy.

"Agh! My virgin eyes!" Two-Bit wailed. We all burst out laughing.

"Two... We all know you ain't a virgin." Steve told him in between laughs. That made us laugh even more. We finally all calmed down and got into Dally's, well Buck's, car. Two-Bit was in front, and pony, soda, Steve, and I were squished in back. It was about an hour drive to the lake, so we decided we should get comfy. Soda and Steve laid across the seats, and I was wrapped up in Pony's arms on the floor. I know what you're thinking, that must be so uncomfortable. It actually wasn't. We put our towels under us, and the floor space was actually pretty large, so we weren't squished. I curled up in Pony's arms and drifted off to sleep.

I was woken up by ice cold water. I screamed. I looked around and realized I was in the lake, up to my shoulders. I saw the boys at shore, laughing. Ponyboy was running out of the water. He must've dumped me in. I glared at him and sprinted after him. I caught up to him and jumped on his back. He laughed and ran down the sand, his hands holding my thighs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"I hate you." I told him. He smirked. He laid me down on the sand on my back. He rested on top of me, his arms on either side of my shoulders, holding him up.

"You love me." He replied.

"I know." I told him, giggling. He leaned in and kissed my nose. We got up and ran back. I sprinted to dally.

"Oh dallassss." I called out. He turned around and I jumped on him, in my soaking wet coverup.

"Revenge!" I announced, stepping back. We laughed, remembering that day. I took my cover up off and the boys took off their shirts. Dally grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder. He ran in the water. I laughed and screamed playfully. I pounded on his bare back. He laughed and dumped me down. The rest of the boys ran in.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Soda exclaimed. We all agreed.

"I'll go. Autumn truth or dare?" Steve challenged.

"Dare." I answered.

"I dare you to let dally cut your hair." He told me, smirking. My eyes widened. Dally laughed.

"Well um.. We.. We don't have a blade!" I exclaimed.

"I have one in my car!" Dally replied. I glared at him as he got up to go get it. He came back and stood behind me.

"I hate you Steve." I told him, taking sodas braid out. He grinned a wide, cheesy grin. I heard the blade flick open. and I shut my eyes tight. I winced every time a piece was cut off. He finally finished and I went to go look in the car mirror nervously. Oh phew. He only cut off about an inch. And it was actually even. I was shocked. I went back and everyone was staring at me.

"Soooo?" Dally asked curiously.

"It's alright. You actually did a pretty good job winston." I told him.

"Hey I did a very good job for someone who had to reach down ten feet to get to your head, shortie." He stated. I laughed and shoved him playfully.

"Oh shut it it's like 6 inches!" I argued.

"Let's see." He said. We both got up and stood back to back. Soda got up and measured us.

"It's about one foot, five inches." He declared. We both laughed.

"I was closer!" I told dal.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"Hmmmm." I looked around. "Steve. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Umm dare!" He declared. I smiled.

"Alright. I dare you to....go hug that girl right now." I said, pointing to a dry soc who was by herself. We all laughed. He got out and went over to her. He said something and she started running. He caught her and hugged her tight, getting her soaked. She slapped him and he doubled over laughing.

"Soda truth or dare?" Steve questioned.

"Dare." He stated.

"I dare you to swim to the buoy and back." Steve told him. Soda grinned and swam away. We all watched him. He finally came back.

"Two truth or dare?" Soda asked.

"Truth." Two-Bit replied.

"Who do you like better, Autumn or Mickey?" Soda questioned. I laughed and looked at two for his answer.

"Sorryyy Autumn I gottagowith Mickey.." He told me. My jaw dropped playfully.

"Just kidding, Autie! I love youuuuuu!" Two-Bit sang, hugging me sideways. I laughed again. He was so wasted...

"Gee thanks." I said, giggling.

"Pony truthhhh or dare?" Two-Bit challenged Ponyboy.

"Dare." Pony declared playfully.

"I dare you toooo take Autumn somewhereeee privateeee and do 'it'." Two-Bit slurred, putting emphasis on 'it'.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...
33.6K 667 5
What happened after Minato Namikaze rescued Kushina Uzumaki from those kidnappers? Here's a made up story that could have possibly happened to them. ...
630 114 7
"Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying." - Arth...
163K 972 31
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...