An Original Guardian

By emmyhowrse

Original Guardians are spirits are considered the daughters and sons of man in moon himself. They have all o... More

before
rise of a new guardian
rise of a new guardian part 2
waking up
a little fun
past
the fourth day
the fourth day Allison's POV
adjusting to new powers
what north thinks of Allison.
a visit from pitch
pitches lair
a dream
a dream Allison's POV
what happened?
truth or dare
when I died
karaoke
the battle
after the battle
kidnapped
kidnapped Avalon's POV
kidnapped part 2
kidnapped part 3
Find her
kidnapped part 4
find her part 2
kidnapped part 5
kidnapped ~getting weak( part 6 of kidnapped)
kidnapped ~dark training ( part 7 of kidnapped)
taking arms against the guardians
Enemy or friend?

kidnapped part 5

43 2 0
By emmyhowrse

.... my  mother. What was my mother doing here? No wonder she says she knows I won't be able to handle the punishment, because she knows i won't be able to handle anymore wippings on my right shoulder. Well the good thing is i know her weaknesses as well. i just have to wait ofr the perfect time, a time when she kis weak or sad or injured; that is when i'll strike. she won't be able to win, i will fight until i get back to jack. I'm coming jack.

sorry for the short chapter, my friend was getting impatiant for it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235 31 3
What if there were individuals with the power to control Emotion? To change how you feel at their own whim, and their life was key in maintaining the...
42.6K 1.6K 26
300 years is a long time for the child Jack to be alone, then MIM choose him to be a guardian. But what if refused, and what if he didn't side with P...
96.5K 2.5K 24
Lupa was made a spirit for reasons unknown to her. Ever since her first moment, she'd been all on her own with no one to guide her. Finally, when the...
214 42 22
She is an Aasmiar, a descendent of a celestial or godly being, who crosses paths with a fog demon. while she tries to figure out what exactly she is...