𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐢𝐭. | 𝐤𝐡𝐡&𝐤𝐫𝐧𝐛

By dprlii

"your album says 'hello' from the trash" "stFU iffy headass lookin' boy" - ۵ - in which a girl returns to sou... More

「 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨 !! 」
[𝟏] 𝐨𝐧𝐞
[𝟐] 𝐭𝐰𝐨
[𝟑] 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞
[𝟒] 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫
[𝟓] 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
[𝟔] 𝐬𝐢𝐱
[𝟕] 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
⇥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
[𝟖] 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
⇥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄
[𝟗] 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
⇥ 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋
[𝟏𝟎] 𝐭𝐞𝐧
[𝟏𝟏] 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
[𝟏𝟐] 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
[𝟏𝟑] 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
[𝟏𝟒] 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
[𝟏𝟓] 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
⇥ 𝐍𝐄𝐖! 𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊

⇥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

1.6K 27 5
By dprlii

before you attack me:

1) i know that in the a/n at the end of chapter 13 i left a note saying that the next update shouldn't take long but i unintentionally lied and gave you false hope?? idk if there's a good way to put that so i'm just gonna be honest, it's my fault for not updating. i'm sorry.

2) i have so so much schoolwork, homework, projects, and studying to do. i'm in honors classes, even national arts honor society, and a high school freshman (i'm not bragging, i'm trying to emphasize my stress). it's currently the third semester and it's always the hardest for me bc i feel pressured to work and study harder for state testing and it's the time when teachers try to cram stuff in before spring break.

now you may attack me because i'm going on a hiatus. that means that i will be putting this book aside to focus on other things in my life. to be honest, i felt that i was going to need to go on hiatus but i wasn't entirely sure until this weekend, seeing as i have an english essay, a spanish project, history notes, and an art project to work on.

i know i always say i'm busy with school and studying but in reality, i truly am really overwhelmed and stressed out by school 24/7. i'm doing this for the sake of my mental health so i hope that you can understand uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

867 77 35
Where Im Yejin likes to be by the sea to talk to her passing mother, she meets Sunghoon after being in a project with him they both fall in love, Yej...
3.1K 145 9
"What would you say is one of the biggest and worst regrets in your life as of now?" "If I'm b...
80.4K 4.4K 61
"Why you always have to be some goody two shoes? " "And why do you always have to be a swollen piggy? " "Yahhh!! How dare you call me ugly like that...
105K 3.5K 35
'what can i get you to drink, sir?' "𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙖𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙨 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙗𝙖𝙩𝙝𝙬𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧, 𝙢𝙖𝙢𝙖𝙨." ' a story in which you work for...