⇥ 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐑'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

before you attack me:

1) i know that in the a/n at the end of chapter 13 i left a note saying that the next update shouldn't take long but i unintentionally lied and gave you false hope?? idk if there's a good way to put that so i'm just gonna be honest, it's my fault for not updating. i'm sorry.

2) i have so so much schoolwork, homework, projects, and studying to do. i'm in honors classes, even national arts honor society, and a high school freshman (i'm not bragging, i'm trying to emphasize my stress). it's currently the third semester and it's always the hardest for me bc i feel pressured to work and study harder for state testing and it's the time when teachers try to cram stuff in before spring break.

now you may attack me because i'm going on a hiatus. that means that i will be putting this book aside to focus on other things in my life. to be honest, i felt that i was going to need to go on hiatus but i wasn't entirely sure until this weekend, seeing as i have an english essay, a spanish project, history notes, and an art project to work on.

i know i always say i'm busy with school and studying but in reality, i truly am really overwhelmed and stressed out by school 24/7. i'm doing this for the sake of my mental health so i hope that you can understand uwu

 i'm doing this for the sake of my mental health so i hope that you can understand uwu