[𝟏𝟎] 𝐭𝐞𝐧

rays of sunlight peeked through a small opening of the curtains. a strong coffee scent wafted into the room. slowly, my eyes opened. making a scrunched up face, i brought my hand up to cover my eyes due the intense ray of sunlight directly shining on my face.

"good morning, sleepyhead," gyujeong greeted whilst leaning against my door frame.

"gyu? how'd i get here? we were on the couch," i inquired with a puzzled face.

"i carried you up here and then went to the guest room."

"oh my, you poor soul. i'll pay for the medical bills for your broken bones."

shaking his head, he chuckled. "it's fine. you're not very heavy."

"did i damage your head too?" i asked jokingly.

"aish, you goofball," he sighed, "go wash up, i made breakfast."

i replied with an "aye aye, captain" and a salute. he proceeded to walk back downstairs with an amused face. then, i trudged to my bathroom, brushed my teeth, washed up face, and brushed my hair. after that, i put on my prescription glasses since i didn't feel like putting in contacts. i was pretty much ready to properly face gyujeong.

i walked downstairs and saw gyujeong sitting at the dining table, scrolling through his phone. plates of food were displayed on the table. there were two folded cheese omelettes, omurice (fried rice omelette), bacon, waffles, and a fruit platter. in addition, there were two mugs filled with coffee in front of the seats.

"wow. i didn't even know i had all of this food in my house," i gaped, also alerting gyujeong of my presence. "but more importantly, i never knew you could cook!"

"yeah. cooking's not something i brag about, mainly because i can only make a couple of dishes," he responded, sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. i took a seat across from him and began to put food in my plate.

"if being a producer fails for you, i'll gladly hire you as my personal chef."

"first of all, you haven't even tasted any of it yet," to disprove his claim, i shoved some of the omurice in my mouth, "and second of all, what makes you think being a producer won't work out for me?" he raised his eyebrow and tilted his head a little to the side.

"first of all, i was right. it does taste delicious. second of all, i was joking. i wouldn't have asked you to produce something for me if i thought lowly of you."

"well, thank you. now eat your food before it gets cold."

"okay, i will, mother." i playfully rolled my eyes at him.

───

we both finished eating the food an hour later and remembered that we didn't have work since it was a sunday. upon the realization, we decided to spend the day together.

we both went to change our clothes (in separate rooms of course). he came out wearing light ripped jeans and a white long sleeve shirt. meanwhile, i was sporting black jeans and a grey sweatshirt. we both put on our shoes by the door and walked down to the parking garage.

once we were both seated in the car, gyujeong ask a truly vital question, "so where the hell are we going?" at that moment, i mentally facepalmed.

only a few moments later, both of our phones vibrated.

───

as h1gh as tartarus
rinurface, hahsikke, vitahwimin, groogyu, patewon, sheriffwoodie, haonnybee

haonnybee
since it's sunday and we
all have off, we should
hangout