[𝟐] 𝐭𝐰𝐨

groovypark just made a post

───

───

i pulled my luggage slowly behind me, rivaling the pace of a snail. gyujeong, being the patient person he was, said nothing as he carried my bag behind me.

"gyu, don't you want me to walk faster or something?" i asked, turning around abruptly, almost knocking into him.

"you must be tired from your flight. it's okay for you to take your time," he answered in a gentlemanly way.

thank god i asked him to pick me up. anyone else would've annoyed me to no end.

i smiled to myself as i turned around. good thing i was wearing a mask. i wouldn't want to get teased. he might be a gentleman but he's not afraid to make fun of me.

we stepped out of the terminal and waited at the curb in front of the departure/pick-up area. soon enough, an orange BMW M4 with dark tinted windows pulled up next to us.

"so the great ph-1 decides to grace us with his presence," i stated.

"either get in or call yourself a cab. i got songs to make," junwon impatiently complained.

i opened the trunk and threw all of my stuff inside, grumbling under my breath. afterwards, i sat in the back so i could have more space to lay down and relax. i laid down on the black leather cushion of the backseat and pulled out my phone and started playing my ketchapp games whilst discreetly bopping to ph-1's EP.

───

1 new message from slick-k 🐍

slick-k 🐍
hey

slick-k 🐍
how was your flight?
did they give you enough
peanuts?

mysidehyo 🍓
you know there can never
be enough peanuts ;))

slick-k 🐍
i feel bad for the flight
attendants