[𝟔] 𝐬𝐢𝐱

recent tweet from hyorin!

───

i shook my head as i read the replies to my most recent tweet. geez, i didn't think my credibility was that bad.

today was the day of the music conference... and i was late. a bunch of factors added to my lateness such as traffic, yezi needing girl talk, and me losing track of time.

when i had made it there, the staff gave me a disapproving look when i asked for my id card because i was the last person that they were waiting for. i can't blame them since i was almost an hour late.

there were multiple artists performing today, with me included. i went to my dressing room to change into my stage outfit and get my makeup done. my outfit consisted of black high-waisted dress pants tied with a bow, a sky blue cropped knitted sweater, and black leather ankle boots. i had on glittery blueish-grey eyeshadow and a dusty rose layer of lipstick.

as i waited for my turn, i went backstage to join everyone else.

"noona!" "rin!" "hyorin!"

my name was being shouted from all directions, causing me to look around like a lost child in a supermarket. finally giving up on trying to find the origin of the shouts, i just sat down on one of the set boxes and relaxed, listening to the live performance by hoody. you go, sis.

"you know you're on next, right? shouldn't you be rehearsing?" hwimin approached me. i scooted over on the set box and patted the spot next to me, signaling him to sit.

"what about you? you're my dj," i quipped.

"gyujeong's double-checking everything right now."

"so what's up with you, baby face?" i asked while squishing his cheeks together, knowing that he hates it. he faked an angry face whilst his cheeks were still squished which made me laugh, causing me to release his cheeks in order to hold my stomach as i doubled over.

"hmph. i'm older than you so check yourself before you wreck yourself. who knows? i could insert a quack sound effect during your song," he threatened. i still couldn't take him seriously due to his baby face.

"c'mon, silly goose. they're signaling us over," i said as i held out my hand to help him up. once he took my hand, i pulled him up and dragged him by the elbow to the side of the stage.

we waited for them to announce us before entering onto the stage. hwimin rushed over to gyujeong at the dj booth while i went up and center on the stage. i shouted out to the crowd shortly before the famous "groovy everywhere" played from the speakers. taking that as my cue, i began my song. i had been learning dance since i was 6 so i naturally moved my body to the beat.