[𝟏𝟒] 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

[ phone ] operation 'ring ring'

the next day, yezi and i went to seoyeon's studio where i introduced them to each other. seoyeon was skeptical at first but then yezi acted as one of her biggest fans. seoyeon's ego couldn't possibly reject yezi's fake praises so she let yezi stay.

i left the room, saying that i had a doctor check-up. yezi was still in the room with seoyeon and proposed a shopping trip to which seoyeon agreed.

i put on a disguise that consisted of a beanie that covered all of my hair, sunglasses, and a mouth mask. i went ahead to the chosen destination which was the balenciaga store. about 15 minutes after i arrived there, yezi waltzed in with seoyeon, both of them holding drinks.

yezi led seoyeon to the clothing section while i hid behind racks and purses. soon enough, seoyeon settled on a couple of outfits that she wanted to try on in the fitting room. while seoyeon was checking her phone, on my cue, yezi "accidentally" bumped into her and spilled her drink on her bag. the action caused seoyeon to drop her unlocked phone, leaving an opening for yezi to pick it up.

"what the hell?!" i cringed when i heard seoyeon yell at yezi.

"oh my gosh. i'm so sorry. let me find something to clean your purse while you try on those clothes." yezi offered and seoyeon nodded in approval.

once seoyeon's fitting room door closed, yezi rushed over to me with the bag. i took the phone and went to her settings. i checked her attachments to see if she sent the video to any source while yezi manned the fitting room. luckily, the video wasn't sent to anyone but however, it was backed onto her phone data and drive.

"i'm almost done! i have two left. some of these are hot!" i heard seoyeon announce.

quickly, i continued going through her settings and deleted both her icloud backup and account along with completely erasing her iphone. taking the extra step, i took a pin out of my bag and picked at the little screw of the sim card tray on the side of her phone. i removed her sim card and replaced it with a fake sim card, destroying the original.

i began to hear less commotion in the fitting room, motivating me to move faster. i rapidly twisted the screw back on the sim card tray, poured whatever was left of yezi's drink on the phone, gave it back to yezi, and resumed hiding. i stayed rather than leaving to see if the plan had worked.

"i couldn't find any napkins to clean your bag. your phone also seems to be a casualty." yezi had said while feigning innocence.

"how did this happen?" seoyeon screeched.

"you have money, right? buy a new bag and phone." yezi suggested with a hint of annoyance to her tone.

"good idea!" seoyeon exclaimed in the distance. i let out the breath that i was holding and left the store. i hope woojae and haon are holding up.

[ phone ] operation 'ring ring'

───

haon's p.o.v.

[ laptop ] operation 'lets get it'

woodie and i waited around the corner until we saw seoyeon leave her studio with yezi. hyorin and yezi were going to lure seoyeon away from the studio and her laptop. if yezi had done her job right—which she did—then the laptop should still be open.

we waited until they both got into the elevator before sneaking into her studio. i was supposed to delete her laptop drive and the video on it while woodie watched out for unexpected visitors.