Devotion [h.s]

By happydays1d

{SEQUEL TO MALIGNANT AND HIDEAWAY} MATURE READ! (18+) "Lay one finger on my daughter and I'll have you destro... More

Authors Note
Prologue
205
206
207
208
209
210
211
212
213
214
215
216
217
218
219
220
221
222
223
224
225
226
227
228
229
230
231
232
233
234
235
236
237
238
239
240
241
242
243
244
245
246
247
248
249
250
251
252
253
254
255
256
257
258
259
260
261
262
263
264
265
266
267
268
269
270
271
273
274
275
276
277
278
279
280
281
282
283
284
285
286
287
288
289
290
291
292
293
294
295
296
297
298
299
300
301
302
303
304
305
306
307
308
Epilogue

272

128K 3.7K 11.8K
By happydays1d

play when switching to Harry's perspective

Day 54 without Amelia

Niall Horan

"I'm gonna be swinging by Harry's today to check up on him." I say while slumping on the couch at Louis' house, resting my feet on the table.

"Has he been answering your texts?" Louis walks from his kitchen with a beer, coming and sitting down on the other couch parallel to mine. His feet also kick up on the coffee table.

"Not today or last night. Past few days before he has responded but they were just one word answers." I shrug while running my hand back through my hair.

"He's probably just catching up on the sleep he's lost. Maybe Briar is finally giving him a break with the constant screaming." Louis takes a swig from the brown bottle.

"Hopefully, I know a lot of his added stress is coming from her." I nodded.

"Is he still seeing Amelia daily?" Audrey walks out from the kitchen in her track pants and sweater, throwing herself down in the couch next to Louis and slinging her legs across his. I always saw her here, but they keep themselves a secret from Harry. I don't really know what there relationship is because I don't ask, I just always see her here.

"I'm not sure, I doubt it. The last time I saw him his hands seemed pretty tied with Briar. He was so out of it that I mostly hope he wasn't driving anywhere." I sink back into my seat and shake my head.

"Yeah he's a walking corpse." Louis agreed while placing his hands on Audrey's legs.

"Yeah I'm gonna go see him, maybe drive them out to visit Amelia. I feel like if he stops seeing her everyday then he's gonna loose focus on all of this." I stated while standing up.

"Let me know how it goes." Louis says as I walk towards the door.

"I will, he's probably just gonna be sleeping but I want to make sure everything with Briar is okay." I add while putting my shoes on.

"I'm sure he is." Louis nods.

Harry Styles

"Leave me alone!" I stride around the house with my hands cupped over my ears, getting away from Adrian who was taunting me.

"Did you leave my sister alone! You locked her in a cell for two days which got her drugged!" I heard him through the barrier of my hands as I got to the kitchen, reaching a dead end as I was cornered into the cabinets.

I turned around and looked Adrian right in the cold dead eyes as he glared right at me. The slit in his neck was so prominent.

"She was alive and healthy without you! You ruined her life!" Adrian shouted awful things, awful things that were true.

"Stop!" I shouted back while storming away around him, pacing out the kitchen but suddenly meet another person.

"Where you going Styles? More drugs?" Zayn stood in front of me with that smirk I kept seeing.

"Fuck you!" I shouted back with my heart racing, storming past him and towards the stairs.

"Mm baby you should share with me." Cinnamon was sitting on the railing of the staircase, smiling at me through her fake lips. I shut my eyes and stormed past her because I couldn't look them in the eyes anymore. They were dead and when I looked them in the eyes I felt a cold void deep within my heart.

I get up the stairs and storm down to the bathroom, opening up the door and seeing Zayn standing there again with that bullet in his head.

"Go at it." He points at the counter top that has oxy residue all over it, the pill bottle open and on standby.

"J-just leave me be!" I shout while going over to the counter and taking out the pills.

"What is this? The second line in twenty minutes? You really like seeing us don't you?" Zayn taunted from behind me as my shaky hands put the pills on the counter and I started crushing them with the bottom of the orange pill container.

"He's trying to see my sister, pathetic really. He knows he can't have her in real life so he's trying to fucking hallucinate her." Adrian's voice appeared again as I frantically crushed the pills and formed them in a line, trying to ignore them.

"Maybe he just wants to see his father." I hear Axel say from somewhere as I was focused on the arrangement of the powder.

I leaned down and snorted the line up my nose, plugging the other. The burn hit me hard as I flew my head back up and looked at the mirror, breathing through my mouth.

"What a druggie." Zayn muttered from the doorway.

"My sister deserved so much better." Adrian added.

I turned and saw them standing there with the cold look on their faces.

"Where's Amelia!" I shouted while wiping my nose and sniffling.

"Probably dying as we speak!" Zayn shouted back.

"Fuck you!" I scream back.

"I hope she dies! That way she'll finally be free of you, you fucking psychopath!" Adrian screamed before I ran past them.

I plug my ears again while strutting down the hallway to Briar's bedroom, swinging the door open to where she was stood in her crib crying. But in the way was Gene standing there, with a belt in her hand. Her hair was in a tight bun like usual and she glared at me with the stab mark in her throat.

"What are you doing in here!" I shouted.

"You don't deserve a child Harold! You don't deserve any happiness!" She yells as my head pounds.

I strut up to the crib around Gene and grab Briar by her underarms, lifting her out of the crib and walking with her to my bedroom.

"We're leaving okay baby, we can't live here with all these people yelling all the time." I say over her cries in my ear, walking right into my luckily empty bedroom.

"I'm gonna pack a bag, and we're going to get out of here alright?" I tell her in a rush, putting her on my bed. She cries while laying on her back in her diaper, kicking her legs as I go over to pack a bag.

"You running from us dipshit?" I hear the deep voice that was similar to mine, making me shoot my head to the doorway to see Axel standing there with a bloody face from all the cuts.

Immediately I walk back over to the bed and stand in front of Briar.

"Get the fuck out of here and don't take another step closer to her!" I scream while Briar cries behind me on the bed.

"You scared I'm gonna touch your kid?" He says almost humorously, if the devil could be humorous.

"Get out!"

"What's wrong Styles?" I hear a void from behind me, making me flip around and see Zayn standing on the other side of the bed. "Think we are gonna hurt her?" He smirks as my heart drops.

"Cute little baby.." I look at the bed and see Cinnamon  suddenly laying on her side next to her, her voice sinister like as she stares at Briar.

I go to storm up to Cinnamon and go to wipe her off the bed where Briar was but she vanished in a blink. I look up and see Zayn, Axel and Cinnamon standing at the other side of the bed.

"You can't run from us baby, we are always with you." Cinnamon laughs, chewing a piece of gum loudly.

"Just fucking leave me and my daughter alone!" I scream over the bed, Briar crying on it.

"You don't get it do you?" Zayn laughs out of pity.

"We are you kid!" Axel barks.

"We are your thoughts." Adrian walks in through the door.

"Your demons!" Zayn adds.

"We are everything you forgot you are!" Cinnamon shouts.

"No, no you aren't!" I neglect.

"Oh really?" Adrian says more quietly. "Don't you understand who Harry Styles is? Or are you to busy trying to cover it up? We are you, we are your traits." He finishes.

"An abuser." Gene shouts.

"A sex addict." Cinnamon snaps.

"A horrible father." Axel barks.

"A killer." Adrian mutters.

"And an abductor." Zayn finishes.

My chest felt heavy as they all stood in the room staring at me. They listed all of they're own traits, but what they were telling me was that those were mine.

"This is who we are, but all these qualities are what makes your personality Harry. You are us! We are the five forms of your mental!" Adrian screamed over the bed at me.

"Just—Just fucking stop!" I grab Briar off the bed and bring her to my arms, running past all the people of my past and out the bedroom door to the stairs.

"You running you little shit?" I hear my father scream as I run down the stairs with Briar crying in my arms. I turn my head back to look at the staircase to see if any of them were following me.

"Just leave me alone!" I scream while looking back in ahead of me and going towards the front door.

I swing the door open and go to run out of it but immediately my body hits a frame before I could even process. My chest whacks Niall's as he was standing there in the doorway, looking at me in shock.

I froze and stared wide at Niall standing there with a confused expression towards us. This can't be happening.

"N-no." I shook my head.

"Harry what are you-"

"No! Not you too! I didn't kill you!" I step back as my heart raced.

His eyebrows furrow as he burned his blue eyes to mine in worry. He had no marks on him, no gunshot wounds to the head or sliced to the throat. Niall isn't dead so how was I seeing him too?

"What is going o—"

"You're not dead! You can't be dead!" I barked and stepped back.

"Woah woah Harry it's me..Niall. Why are you so—"

"I-I didn't kill you, you c-can't be one of them. Y-you can't be one of my demonic qualities!" I started to spiral in anxiousness, staring at his ghostly frame like the others. He stared at me in shock while stepping closer but I was stepping back.

"Harry I need you to calm down. What ever is going on I can help you just please relax." He raises his hands by his sides in a form of surrender but I was too flustered to understand what he was saying. My breathing was becoming limp, making me hyperventilate.

"I-I'm going crazy." I turn around and start walking away, my chest aching while Briar cried in my arm.

"Harry please just talk to me. What's going on?" I can hear him from behind me a so paced.

"You're not real! Leave me alone!" I screamed, turning back around to look at him.

"I am real!" He storms up and grabs my shoulders.
"Look at me! It's me, Niall." He tried to look into my eyes but I avoid staring into them.

"Please- please just leave me alone. I-I just wanted to see Amelia again." I speak to him in frantic plead, feeling my heart race and my body sweat. I felt my head become light and my eyes to start seeing doubles.

"No one is gonna hurt you, it's me, your friend. Why are you frightened? You're staring at me like I'm a ghost." He explains while taking his hands off my shoulders.

He is my imagination.

My eyes started to becoming heavy while my breathing became faint through my hyperventilation. I was seeing two of him through my hazy vision and a dense dizzy spell came over me.

"Harry your nose is bleeding." Niall said to me in shock as my hearing started to go, making everything an echo. I looked down at my feet as a drop of blood dripped on the floor.

The room started to spin and when I tilted my head back up to look at Niall's worried eyes, I saw Axel, Cinnamon, Zayn, Gene and Adrian all crowded behind him with smirks on there faces. They all stared at me from behind Niall's shoulders, and with that my blood went cold.

"G-grab t-the baby—" I barely could speak until complete darkness took over me and I felt my eyes roll back into my head, making everything go black.

//

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 41 12
IF U FIND THIS DO NOT READ IT I AM REPUBLISHING IT FOR ONE NIGHT SO MY FRIENDS CAN READ IT AND MAKE FUN OF ME
39.3K 1.1K 64
Andrea Rose Andrea lost her memory four years ago, and has yet to get answers. What caused her to lose her memory? What was life like before? Was sh...
221 47 17
"Are you sure you want this?" He asks, running his fingers through my hair. "I wouldn't be here if I didn't." I remove his hands from my hair, bring...
1.6K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...