Black Rose {Fred Weasley} ✓

By theweirdchic

"The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, kn... More

Cast
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY- SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
SEVENTY-EIGHT
SEVENTY-NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY-ONE
EIGHTY-TWO
EIGHTY-THREE
EIGHTY-FOUR
EIGHTY-FIVE
EIGHTY-SIX
EIGHTY-SEVEN
EIGHTY-EIGHT
EIGHTY-NINE
NINETY
NINETY-ONE
NINETY-TWO
NINETY-THREE
NINETY-FOUR
NINETY-FIVE
NINETY-SIX
NINETY-SEVEN
NINETY-EIGHT
NINETY-NINE
THANK YOU!!!!!!!
ALTERNATIVE ENDING #1
ALTERNATIVE ENDING #2
BLACK ROSE ONE SHOTS

FORTY-FOUR

42.6K 1.3K 1.2K
By theweirdchic

"Nearly time for bed, I think," Mrs Weasley yawned.

"Not just yet, Molly," Sirius told her as he pushed away his empty plate and leaned closer to the table to look at Harry, "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought that the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort."

The atmosphere in the dining room immediately changed, it got wearily quiet as Sirius spoke. Aurora felt Fred stiffen besides her and so she swiftly grabbed hold of his hand.

"I did," Harry explained, "But Ron and Hermione said they weren't allowed to say anything, that they're not in the Order."

"And they're quite right," Mrs Weasley interjected, "You're too young."

"Since when did someone have to be in the Order to ask questions?" Sirius said, sarcasm laced his voice, "Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a while now. He's got the right to know what's been happeni-"

"Hang on," George interrupted, raising his arm in the air slightly.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" Fred asked, slight anger laced his voice as he gripped tightly onto Aurora's hand.

"We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" George said, his voice clear and loud.

"'You're too young, you're not in the Order,'" Fred said in a high pitched voice, that sounded almost exactly like Mrs Weasley, "Harry's not even of age! And you haven't even let Aurora hear any of this either!"

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's doing. That's your parents' decision," Sirius explained calmly looking at the twins before he turned around to look at Mrs Weasley, his expression hardened, "I appreciate you looking out for my daughter, Molly, but I told you, very specifically might I add, to let her in when she came back. And Harry, is now also my responsibility."

"It's not down to you to decided what's good for Harry!" Mrs Weasley said sharply, "And Aurora is  still healing from what happened last year I didn't want her to carry this burden around too. You haven't forgotten what Dumbledore said, have you?"

Aurora sighed sadly as she looked down at her hands, she had been suffering from nightmares ever since Barty Crouch Jr had attacked her, but she was getting better. She felt better. Fred noticed the sombre expression on her face and quickly wrapped his arm around her shoulder, bringing her body closer to his and placing a comforting kiss on her head. Sirius watched the pair carefully, a small smile appeared on his face as he saw the way the joker comforted his daughter.

"Which bit?" Sirius asked calmly, his eyes turning back to look at Mrs Weasley.

"The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know," Mrs Weasley said sternly.

Ron's, Hermione's, Fred's, George's, Bill's and Aurora's heads swivelled from Sirius to Mrs Weasley as though they were watching a tennis rally. Ginny was playing with her fork, trying to pretend as if she wasn't watching or listening to the conversation that was taking place. Tonks awkwardly looked around the room, Mundungus had left as soon as the conversation happened and Remus' eyes were fixated on Sirius, as he watched him carefully. Mr Weasley had tried to calm his wife down, but she refused to look at him; her eyes purely fixated on Sirius.

"I don't intend to tell him more than he needs to know, Molly," Sirius explained, "But as he was the one who saw Voldemort come back, he has more right than most to-"

"He's not a member of the Order!" Mrs Weasley fought back, "He's only fifteen and-"

"And he's dealt with as much as most in the Order, and more than some."

"No one's denying what he's done!" Mrs Weasley exclaimed, her voice rising as she clenched her fist, "But he's still-"

"He's not a child," Sirius said impatiently.

"He's not an adult either," Mrs Weasley yelled, her face turning red, "He's not James, Sirius!"

Aurora raised her head off Fred's shoulder and looked intently at her father, her eyes sympathetic as she watched him converse.

"I know perfectly well who he is, thanks, Molly," Sirius replied coldly.

"I'm not sure if you do ! Sometimes, the way you talk about him, it's as though you might've got your best friend back!"

"What's wrong with that?" Harry asked.

"What's wrong, Harry, is that you're not your father, however much you might look like him. You're still in school and adults should be responsible not to forget that," Mrs Weasley explained,  her eyes hadn't even shifted from Sirius as she spoke.

"Meaning I'm an irresponsible godfather? An irresponsible father?" Sirius responded, his voice rising

"Meaning that you've been known to act rashly, Sirius, something your daughter has most definitely picked up on. And it's also why Dumbledore keeps remind you to stay at home-"

"We'll leave my instructions from Dumbledore out of this, thank you very much, and don't even dare talk about my daughter like that-"

"Arthur!," Mrs Weasley said, swivelling her head to look at her husband, "Arthur, back me up."

Mr Weasley looked shell-shock, all the attention had been turned to him as opened and closed his mouth like a fish before composing himself and replying calmly, "Dumbledore knows the position has changed, Molly. He accepts that Harry will have to be filled in, to a certain extended, now that he's staying at the Headquarters."

"Yes, but there's a difference between that and inviting him to ask whatever he likes!"

"You can simply deny to tell the things he doesn't need to know," Aurora spoke up, eyes turned in her direction. Sirius smirked as he watched his daughter, sending her a quick wink, "You're not under Veritaserum, you can simply deny to answer the questions that are 'too much.'"

"Personally," Remus said quietly, "I think it's better Harry gets the facts, not all the facts, Molly, but the general picture from us, rather than a garbled version from...others."

"Well," Mrs Weasley breathed out, looking around the table for support that didn't come, "Well... I can see I'm going to be overruled. I'll just say this: Dumbledore must have had his reasons for not wanting Harry to know too much, and speaking as someone who has Harry's best interests at heart-"

"He's not your son," Sirius said quietly.

"He's as good as," Mrs Weasley replied furiously, "Who else has he got?"

"He's got me!" Sirius replied, his voice fierce.

"Yes," Mrs Weasley said, "The thing is, it's been rather difficult for you to look after him -or Aurora for that matter- while you've been locked up in Azkaban, hasn't it?"

Aurora looked at Mrs Weasley sadly, before she turned to see her father rising from his chair. She knew it was difficult not having her father around but she also knew it wasn't his fault as to why he got locked up, and that shouldn't be blamed on him.

"Molly, you're not the only person at this table who cares about them," Remus said sharply, "Sirius, sit down."

Mrs Weasley's bottom lip trembled as Sirius slowly sank back down into his seat, his jaw locked tightly and his eyes dark.

"I think Harry ought to be allowed a say in this," Remus continued, "He's old enough to decide for himself."

"I want to know what's been going on," Harry declared.

"Very well," Mrs Weasley said in a quiet, defeated voice, "Ron. Hermione. Ginny. Fred. George. Auro- Erm..I want you out of the kitchen, now," She ordered, her voice hitching as she was about to say Aurora's name due to the glare Sirius was sending her way.

"We're of age!" Fred and George bellowed together.

"If Harry's allowed, why can't I?" Ron shouted throwing his arms up in the air.

"Mum, I want to hear!" Ginny wailed.

"NO!" Mrs Weasley roared, shushing the room instantly as she stood up, "I absolutely forbid-"

"Molly, you can't stop the twins," Mr Weasley calmly said, "They are of age."

"They're still at school..."

"But they're legally adults now," Mr Weasley replied in a tired voice.

Mrs Weasley's face reddened, "Fine," she huffed out, "Fred and George can stay, but Ron-"

"Harry will tell me and Hermione everything you say anyways," Ron told her, before he looked at Harry uncertainly, "Won'-Won't you?"

Harry nodded his head and quietly muttered, "Course I will."

Ron and Hermione beamed proudly before the pair left the kitchen and quietly made their way up the stairs.

"Fine," Mrs Weasley shouted, "Ginny. Bed!"

Ginny groaned loudly as she stamped up the stairs, her footsteps loud and angry before she too disappeared out of sight. Mrs Weasley quickly shut the door as Sirius leaned his hands onto the table.

"So...Harry, what do you want to know?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 216 29
When Elizabeth Abernathy's parents were murdered as a child, she vowed that she would spend her life hunting those responsible and avenging his death...
356K 5.3K 54
ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗⁱᵐᵉˢ ʷʰᵉⁿ ᴵ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ⁱⁿᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵉʸᵉˢ, Stories with you and your favourite Harry Potter characters cause we all know we have one or more Harry Potter...
1.1M 50.2K 94
Prequel to 'Little Wolf'. 'She fell so naturally into my arms, like a flower to the sun' -Atticus | MARAUDERS ERA | *Amazing cover by @-wandascarlett...
766K 27.1K 120
❝ a darkness that holds me, and loves when I bleed, it locks all the doors and then hides all the keys, wish someone had told me what I co...