Dark Dominance

Galing kay NafisaNaowal8

I trembled as I feel he has entered the bedroom..I gasp as I feel he is making his way toward me...he stop ri... Higit pa

AN
Chapter-1: he is her nightmare
Chapter-2: thinking of her
Chapter-3: he is strange!!
Chapter-4: bipolar much?
Chapter-5: first dinner
Chapter-6: her scent!!
Chapter-7: escaping!!
Chapter-9: is he deranged??
Chapter-10: decision
Chapter-11: protective or obssessed?
Chapter-12: my soon to be wife
Chapter-13: hide & seek
Chapter-14: frenzied!!
Chapter-15: day with him
Chapter-16: mr.godfather
Chapter-17: night before marriage
Chapter-18: the wedding!!
Chapter-19: marriage night?!
Chapter-20: oh my dear wife
Chapter-21: Stream of consciousness
Chapter-22: love or madness?!
Chapter-23: droplets of love
Chapter-24: a rose blooming
Chapter-25: masquerade
Chapter-26: mystified!
Chapter-27: Love Butterflies

Chapter-8: welcome to his world..

35.9K 956 150
Galing kay NafisaNaowal8

Xavier's P.O.V

She just passed out.. Her heart is weak. I place my palm on her forehead to check her temperature.. Oh god! She is burning.. I have to get home fast.

I take the staring wheel in one hand and pull out my phone from my pocket by the other hand and dial Kevin's number..

"Boss.." he answered.. Only he has the right to call me boss..

"Shift her parents to Seattle. Give them one of my biggest apartments in there and a jeep. Provide them with as much money as needed and whatever else they need.. Ensure their security and safety.. "

"Yes boss.."

I hang up the phone and concentrate on driving again..

I park the car in the garage and pick her up in my arm.. Then I straight walk to my private elevator which is directly connected to my office and my bedroom..

"Bedroom" I commanded as the voice activation only recognises my voice..

The elevator slowly climbs up to 3rd floor and I step out of the lift.. I place her on my bed carefully.. Then i run to my bathroom and return with a towel and a bowl of cold water.. I wipe her face, neck, palms and feet repeatedly with the wet towel hopping her fever would decrease.

I keep on wiping her until her temperature reduces. Its nearly 4 in the morning. I'm not gonna get any sleep I know.. Todays memories are chasing and poking my mind...

I walk to my balcony and lean on to the railing. Then I light up a treasurer luxury black cigarette and inhale deeply while memorizing what just happened today

1st, I went on a date with her.. 2nd, we had a nice time together until I ruined everything due to my lust and desire..3rd I touched her for the very 1st time which was like a dream but it went horribly wrong.. 4rth she thought I was rapping her and attempted to run away. And 5fth now she is with me under my roof, on my bed...

I don't know when and how a low chuckle escaped my lips..

But anger builds up in my chest when I remember she tried to run away from me.. I fist my palms.. how could she even thought about running away! She should know that she belongs to me and only me.. And she can never run away! Why in hell she has to run away! I love her so much.. I will give her everything she needs including 5 times sex a day! How could she disrespect my love like this.. I have to punish her.. She needs to be punished for disrespecting my love for her..

But,,

No, no..

I can't hurt her like that

Oh god I'm not gonna hurt her! After all, she is just a 17 years old naive and fragile teen.. Besides, she is scared.. Just got separated from her parents.. I'm gonna go easy on her.. After all, I love her...

I don't know when another chuckle left my lips..

But she needs some punishment.. So that she never repeats disrespecting my love again..

Oh god I'm so confused... Should I just let it go for this time? But she dared to escape!!

I fist my hair in confusion ..

Uuurghh!!

okay.. I'm gonna punish her but not hard punishments.. I will go with soft punishments.. Oh god what if I end up losing my mind again in the name of soft punishments... No,, not this time..
Relax Xavier.. Relax.. No intimate touching.. No intimate touching..

I keep on repeating this in my mind and walk through my balcony.. I don't know when the sun raised and enlightened everywhere.. To be true, I didn't pay attention.. I was busy with my own thoughts!!

I made my way to the bed.. She is sleeping peacefully.. Her puffy eyes are closed..face is tear strained.. lips are slightly parted.. She is breathing lightly..

I smile..

I so want to peak her in lips... Oh god!!!

She yawns and rubs her eyes with the back of her palms.. I never saw her waking up.. She is just like a kitten..

I rake her hair by my fingers...

"Good morning sunshine.." I say with a smile..

"Hmm?..." she says in sleepy voice not opening her eyes..

She yawns and goes back to sleep again

I sit on the bed beside her as I want to watch her sleeping.. It's so relaxing... I'm already getting addicted to it...

Rose's P.O.V

I hear birds chirping.. it's unusual.. I never wake up hearing birds chirping.. I don't live among nature or birds.. I can feel sunlight has covered my face.. I wiggle under the soft furry blanket.. This blanket is also unusual .. Suddenly, I feel the sunlight has been removed from my face.. I slowly open my eyes.. I see a big palm is right above my eyes protecting them from the sunlight.. I look beside..

I flinch as I see him sitting beside me ... I quickly sit up gathering as much blanket I can over my chest.. I start to memorize every incident from last night.. I shiver in fear..

He kidnapped me!!

I look over to him.. His face is stern...eyes are cold...straight looking at me..

Maybe he is going to kill me now! Did he killed my parents?! My eyes pooled up remembering about my parents...

He drags himself more closer to me and was about to touch my face but I didn't let him touch me.. I quickly jerk back which caused my back hitting the bed... I'm trembling furiously... But before I could understand anything I was harshly sited on his lap and he pulls me very close to him... I can smell his breath now... His strong arms are surrounding me tightly.. I squirm and try to get out of his grasp but all my efforts went in vain as he is way too strong for me.. I couldn't even move an inch.. His arms are like rock!!! Hard and powerful...

This is the 2nd time he is misbehaving with me like this!! I feel so feckless.. I start crying out in his arms as my body gave up..he rakes my hair with one hand and pats my back with another hand..

"Don't cry babygirl.. it's okay I'm here.. it's okay..I love you right?? I love you.. don't cry " and he starts kissing me all over my face senselessly.. I whimper and squirm.. I try to resist his kisses but maybe it was a wrong move.. I feel his grasp is becoming even tighter around me causing me hard to breath..

"P-please leave m-me" I hardly could say..

Suddenly he throws me over his lap with my butt facing his front.. He harshly tears my dress apart enough to expose my butt and pulls my panties down,, I went stiff..before I could say or do anything, I felt a powerful spank on my butt..I jerk forward by the impact.. All these happened in the speed of lightning bolt..

My eyes pooled up immediately.. I can't believe he just spanked me

"This is for telling me to leave you.."

SMACK

"I told you not to make distance between us...didn't I? this is for disobeying me.."

SMACK

I cry out loud...

"This is for try to run away"

SMACK

"This is for disrespecting my love"

SMACK

"This is for resisting my kisses"

SMACK

"This is to make you remember that I fucking own you"

SMACK

"This is to make you understand that I can touch you wherever, whenever I want..

SMACK

"This is to make you realise that you can't resist me.. I was gonna go easy on you but u don't want me to, huh!! now tell me Rose, are you ever going to resist me again?"

I keep on crying.. But no word came out of my mouth

SMACK

"Rose tell me before I really lose my patience and trust me you will regret it.." he gritted

SMACK

He didn't even give me a chance to speak!!

SMACK

"Tell me Rose, tell me!! Are you ever fucking going to resist me again from touching you! Are you? You have no right to resist me..I will kiss you and fuck you until you bleed but you can never resist me.. because I fucking own everything about you... I own your body, your mind and your soul.. do you understand me Rose.. tell me you understand.." he barked out in rage..

SMACK

" Did you hear me Rose!!! I FUCKING OWN YOU.. I OWN YOUR EVERYTHING "

SMACK

"YOU ARE FUCKING MINE !!!!! DO YOU HEAR THAT!! YOU ARE FUCKING MINE!! "He screams like a psychopath..

SMACK

MINE!!

SMACK

MINE!!

SMACK

MINE!!!!!!

______________________________________
An: if you like this chapter then
Please

Vote
Comment
And share

XOXO

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.3M 67.8K 64
Mafia Dark Romance : ••••••••• she looked back and saw him coming towards her with red blood shoot eyes. She didn't even blink her eyes when he was s...
873K 20.5K 65
DARK ROMANCE! My back hit the wall, I was trembling in fear because of his close proximity. He was so angry that his veins were popping out from his...
12.4M 372K 38
__❤︎ The Maid and the Mafia King ❤︎__ Losing her father at the age of 20, Bella started to search for jobs. Not to mention, she already was doing 2 j...
1.1M 8.6K 9
WARNING‼️This book contains abstruse topics such as Dark Love, Abuse, Violence etc if you are not comfortable with the above please feel free to swip...