Perfect In Every Way (SoRiku)...

Por Rena_Blanc

He knew damn well he was attractive. He noticed all the stares he got. He purposely did things that caught ot... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
A/N
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N-Thank you!
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Quick Question
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Extra Chapter (w/ AkuRoku & HaruKei)
Please Read
Update on sequel
hello from the future
Hello, again (announcement: Rewrite)

Chapter 57

625 24 11
Por Rena_Blanc

Kei stood in front of Haru, faces really close, in the kitchen, and the other poor boy was being basically being pushed back onto the counter. The taller male's stare was so intense that Haru started to feel uncomfortable. Kei eventually backed off, allowing Haru to move, and huffed like a kid.

"You and Sophia seem like nice people, but," Kei started, crossing his arms and giving him a look of distrust, "hurt my friends and Sora, who is also my friend, and you'll see the worse side of me and have problems with me."

"Look, Kei, I'm not a bad person," Haru told him, the tone of his voice bothering Kei since it was nice to listen to, but Haru shook his head. "All I want is to get to know you guys, even if I may not look like it. I'm just a person who takes a while to open up, I'm sorry. I like Sora too, he's my friend."

"I'm just saying. Also, don't apolgize for the way you are..."

With that, Kei grabbed a few bags of chips and some drinks and left.

How did Haru get caught up in this conversation, and why was Kei so upset? Well, here's what happened earlier.

Even after the arrival of the other three, they continued playing. Axel let Sophia play, and she gladly took it. She was just as good as Kei, but he wouldn't lose. Roxas also wasn't going to be left behind, and ended up beating them.

Kei rolled his eyes, but had a smile anyway. They played like that for a bit, taking turns, while Kei tried making conversations with Sophia and Haru, but Haru seemed really reserved and quiet. It kind of bothered Kei a bit. He didn't really answer him, just staring at the tv where the screen displayed the game being played.

When it was his turn again, they were changing the game. Kei was sort of good, but this time, the best at it, was Roxas and he was taking revenge by not letting Kei win. He even lost the team battles just to see Kei lose, but then would help him the next round. Roxas loved his friend too much to be too mean towards him.

The game ended, and the controller was passed to someone else.

"I'm hungry."

"You're always hungry."

Kei dropped the controller in front of him, and crossed his arms over his knees and put his face on top of them. He complained about his stomach, and Riku sighed.

"Fine, go get something from the kitchen," he told him, bringing his knees to his chest. "You don't need to complain or ask for permission."

Kei let out another groan, but got up anyway and dragged his feet to the kitchen. When he was gone, someone's stomach growled, and they immediately knew who's it was by the red face. Riku laughed, and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"You too, Haru, you can go get something," Riku told him, and Haru nodded shyly. "But don't let Kei bother you, he's stupid."

Haru looked down, and shrugged.

"I can hear you!"

Haru only went into the kitchen, and tried to avoid making eye contact with Kei, making the other assume he didn't want to talk to him.

"You know, I actually took interest in you," Kei said, his back facing the quieter male. "If I were me two years ago, I wouldn't even consider asking you this but..."

Kei turned, glaring. Haru flinched slightly.

"...what's your problem?"

"Excuse me?" Haru's gaze hardened. "My problem?"

"Yeah," Kei told him, getting too close for Haru's comfort. "You seem like you hate being here. Like you don't like us, not even Sora that much."

The rest, you already know.

Haru shook his head, and went back the living room, not really hungry anymore. Kei had taken a lot anyway, so if he did get hungry, he could just take some without really talking to Kei.

Haru took a seat as far away as possible from Kei, who kept stealing glances at him, like he wanted to say something but stopped himself everytime. Haru thought that maybe he just hated him, but in reality, Kei just wanted to apologize. He didn't feel right having just said that to someone he just met, but it was just his protective side talking.

"Haru-"

"Okay, the others are near by," Sora interrupted, not knowing that Kei was going to speak. "I'm going to open the door for them. I'll be back."

Kei frowned, and grumbled as he turned back to face straight. Haru heard him, and looked at him with an upset expression. Sophia noticed the tense atmosphere between the two, and frowned. She knew how sensitive Haru was, and how bad he felt for things that weren't even his fault. Then again, it only happened with people he felt he could have a strong connection with. Haru sighed, and stole Sophia's phone, who only let out a small complain to give it back.

"Oh, your mom is calling," he mumbled, throwing it back at her. "Just as I was going to use it."

Sophia rolled her eyes, and answered. She only let out a few words, and listened for most of the time. A small soft smile formed on her face, then thanked her.

"What happened?" Haru asked, taking her phone again. "You seem happy."

"She's taking me shopping later," she answered him, "and you're coming with me."

Haru shook his head, and looked up at her with wide eyes. She would always take forever. Since Haru was her only friend before Sora, she would always take him. Especially since that supposed friend left her, saying it was for her safety, yet he never contacted her after the first few meetings outside school.

"Hey, guess who's here!"

Haru and Sophia looked up to see an energetic blue eyed blond with a three others behind him. A girl with red hair, a boy with a reddish hair and a bandana, and a girl with brown hair. Haru frowned, feeling shy all over again. Sophia smiled, and waved but Haru could tell she was also feeling very awkward. She knew about them, Sora had told her a lot about them, but it was still a bit awkward.

"Who's this cute little guy?" Tidus asked, pointing straight at Haru, who only frowned at him.

"He's probably older than you, so shut up," Kei responded, getting defensive right away for some reason.

Haru glanced at him, and sighed, turning back to Tidus.

"Name's Haru," he said, "and you?"

"Tidus," he introduced himself quickly, then turned to the other unfamiliar face. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Hey," Sophia mumbled, and looked back down. "I'm Sophia."

Kairi pulled Selphie to Sophia, and Haru only scooted away, leaving Sophia alone with the girls. He returned his friend's phone back, and looked towards the tv, which only displayed the main menu. Bright blue eyes were soon in front of him, brown hair over them.

"Sora."

Haru backed up, feeling that Sora was too close. Sora sat in front of him, ignoring the girl talk next to them.

"What's up?" Sora asked, tilting his head. "Too much noise?"

"No." Haru shook his head, and glanced at Kei, who was happily munching on chips. "I just..."

"Had a fight with Kei?" Sora finished, then laughed, patting Haru's head. "I don't know him that well, but apperantly he's protective over his friends and jokes around a lot."

"Hmm."

"Oh?" Sora grinned, and Haru knew some teasing would come so he only rolled his eyes. "You like Kei? I mean, I won't lie, he's cute and has a great personality so I don't blame you."

"You have Riku."

"Of course, just because I say my friend is cute doesn't mean I like them," Sora told him, then realized what he was trying to do. "Now, stop trying to change the topic."

"Stop, Sora," Haru said, pushing him away with a laugh. "Why don't you go tease Sophia? She may like him too. You never know."

"Right," Sora mumbled, pretending to be thinking. "If she didn't have a crush on her neighbor, I would also teaser her."

"Wait, what?" Haru asked, serious now. "She likes that guy? But he's rude."

Sora shrugged, and looked towards his friend.

"I thought so too," Sora told Haru, and looked back at Haru. "Seems he actually just didn't want to get involved with anyone from our school in fear of more bullying."

"Bullying?"

"Yep, and Aiden picked on everyone so I wouldn't doubt he would pick on Alfred," Sora answered, standing up. "Then again, that guy is pretty quiet so I have no clue what he's thinking, only a certain someone."

"I see."

Sora was about to say more when Tidus' loud voice interrupted them. Haru turned, and noticed Kei in his arms, being held in place by the blond but he looked like he wanted to leave. Haru let out a small sigh that sounded like a laugh, and shook his head.

"We're about to start! Wakka, get over here and help me, you're on my side," Tidus told his friend, "we're having teams. You chose one person you'll share the prize with."

Immediately, Sora ran to Riku, and jumped on him playfully, which resulted in them falling. Riku bent his knees to fall on them, but Sora was still clinging onto him so it was hard.

Roxas and Axel got together, and sat on the couch. Haru stood awkwardly in the middle, watching them either get pulled or get with someone. Even Sophia, who got pulled into Kairi's and Selphie's group. Kei broke away from Tidus' grip, and ran to hide behind Haru, who only looked at him with an unamused look.

"Okay, so teams are settled," Sora said, getting off Riku. "Me and Riku, Tidus and Wakka, Selphie and Kairi and Sophia, Roxas and Axel, and Haru and Kei."

Haru and Kei's eyes widened. "What?!"

"What's first?" Wakka asked, everyone ignoring the other two's outburst.

"Wanna play board games? They're already set up," Roxas suggested. "And besides, someone here said he could beat us. Let's see how he does."

"Oh, you're on, Roxas," Kei smirked, and pulled Haru closer towards him. "Me and this guy will get free dinner, losers."

Haru just let Kei do whatever he wanted, he was too tired and confused to care. They walked towards the table in the kitchen, and snacks, like before, were all over.

"Hey, new guy," Kei called Haru without looking back, "if I die from Roxas' wrath, put "And his last words were, 'I love food'." Okay?"

Haru raised an eyebrow, and Kei turned to him with a bright big smile. Haru only chuckled, and turned Kei back to the board in front of him.

"So who's playing from each team?" Kairi asked, already sitting down. "I'm playing this round for mine."

"I'm playing," Tidus raised his arm, sitting next to Kairi.

"Me," Roxas said, but checked his phone right after. "My dad's calling, but I'll be right back."

The others nodded, and looked towards the other two.

"Which one from the soriku team will play?" Kei asked, purposely using the name Roxas gave them.

"Me," Sora mumbled, a bit red because he knew what he meant.

So when Roxas came back, Kei, Roxas, Kairi, Tidus, and Sora were sitting around the table, Kei looking like he was about to throw something at Roxas and vice versa. Sora laughed, and shook his head. The game started, and soon, without realizing, the game was almost over.

"I beat you. Did I tell you, or did I tell you?" Kei asked smugly, looking at Roxas who looked groaned with his head down.

Haru smiled, and Kei wrapped his arm around him, seeming forgotten what had happened earlier. Either that, or he just didn't care anymore. Kei seemed like a friendly person, but also a forgetful one.

"See, as long as you're with me, you'll be fine," Kei reassured him, winking. "Oh, and I'm sorry about earlier. That was out of line."

With that, Kei ran to give a back hug to Roxas, who tried to push him off. Sora walked by with a smirk, and Sophia gave him a pat on the shoulder. These two had agreed on something, and Haru didn't like it. He didn't like Kei, he just couldn't.

The knock on the door brought Haru back from his thoughts, and Roxas went to go open it, glad he managed to get Kei off him. Hw may not look like it, but Kei was actually heavy to carry, especially for Roxas since he was still sick and weak. Haru noticed right away.

"Wait. Why is Roxas playing?" Haru blurtled out, then turned red and looked away. "I-I mean, his voice is still a bit raspy, and I feel...like he should rest..."

"Roxas is stubborn," Kei spoke up, and sat down to eat whatever he found near him. "I bet that even if we said something, he wouldn't listen. Don't bother, I've learned it the hard way."

"What did he do?" Haru asked, pulling a chair to sit in front of him.

"Eh..." Kei looked away, a bit embarrassed. "He made me cry a bit by throwing all of my snacks into a pool. Open bags, might I add."

"You really love food, don't you, Kei?" Haru asked with a smile, already knowing the answer.

"Of course!" Kei exclaimed with the most happies smile Haru had ever seen, "I love any kind of food, to be honest."

"Even burnt food?" Haru laughed, pointing at himself. "I'm not good at cooking."

"Meh. I'd let you cook for me anytime everyday, Haru," Kei smirked, "even if it is burnt."

Haru felt his face gain a little bit of heat, and stayed quiet in surprise. He knew Kei was always joking around by now, he showed it off and everyone said so, but this, this was on a whole other level for Haru. He never really talked to others, so he didn't know how to respond.

"Kei-"

"Guys, guess whos here?!" Roxas yelled, running into the kitchen with someone behind him.

Two people actually.

A shorter black haired girl, and a slightly taller boy with blue hair.

"Xion!"

Haru closed his mouth immediately, and didn't say a word after. Kei stayed put, and only waved at Xion.

"H-hello," she said shyly, not liking that every pair of eyes was on her.

"And her boyfriend. Better be treating my sister right."

"Of course," he responded. "Or else, I wouldn't be alive and well right now."

Roxas only nodded, but soon a smile worked its way up to his face.

"For real though, nice to see you again, Katsuo," Roxas said.

"Typical Roxas," he said with a hint of amusement. "Tsundere. Anyway, I just dropped by to see you guys, and to leave Xion. Nice to meet you other people."

They nodded, and he turned to Xion to give her a small quick kiss and left after waving to everyone.

"Gross!" Roxas yelled, covering his eyes. "I can't get used to my little sister having a boyfriend!"

Xion narrowed her eyes, and slapped his arm at his exaggeration. He frowned, and shrugged.

"Alright, that's life, back to the games," Roxas mumbled, and pushed Xion towards the other girls. "You go with them, now you can break into two groups if you'd like."

The girls, well, Kairi and Selphie, looked at each other then shook their heads.

"Nah, if we win, then we can all go eat together, and get to know each other," Kairi replied, and pulled an uncomfortable Xion towards them.

Their games continued, each taking a turn, Kei beating most, but every one had at least one win. Wakka and Tidus had two, each winning one, Kairi and her team had two, Roxas and Axel had one, and Sora and Riku had two. And there were thirteen games in total.

"Ha! I'm winning," Kei exclaimed, throwing a die from one of the games up and down. "I'm the king of board games."

"Luck," Roxas mumbled, "pure luck."

"But guess what, Kei," Wakka spoke, crossing his arms with a challenging smirk. "We're about to move to video games. Good at that too?"

"You guys are too mean," Kei said as he pouted. "I'll take you on."

Haru nodded. He was good at video games, but so was Sophia and he was scared of her. Now more so because of the amount of people in her team, and he didn't know how good they were.

So far, the one with changes of losing, and paying was Axel and Roxas, but had seen how good the two were at video games and how much Kei sucked at them.

Haru didn't want to pay.

'What did I get myself into?'

A/N: So you're getting this side of the story. Haru's liking to Kei. Whatever, we'll see later if Kei likes Haru or not. This is a SoRiku fanfic after all, gotta focus on them. The other two guys, Alfred and Katsuo, won't appear again. (Maybe in a sequel~ who knows?) lol Anyway, thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8K 404 27
Sora was just broken up with by his girlfriend, Kairi. Riku works at an ice cream stand where Sora and Kairi split up at, and so he decided to go eat...
21.5K 810 23
*insert lenny here* Soriku, what else can I say? Proper description: Imagine the life Sora, Riku, and Kairi would have if they had a "normal" life...
36.4K 745 43
There is only one thing standing between Sora's slumber and awakening; Roxas. Sakura leads him to his tragic end and is reunited with Sora as payment...
3.2K 225 9
#. twst + kh x reader! → whenever visiting a new world, you're never supposed to mention the ones that came before it. they must never know of one a...