The Father of Monsters has Ri...

De Underworld765

Nico was being forced to go to Hogwarts by his father. It's been two years since Nico and Will had gotten tog... Mai multe

Chapter One - The Quest
Chapter Two- The Sorting Hat
Chapter Three - Defence Against the Dark Arts
Chapter Four - Will?
Chapter Five - Nightmares
Chapter Six - Will's Story
Chapter Seven - Truth
Chapter Eight - Break? No, Not really...
Chapter Nine - Shadow
Chapter Ten- Introductions
Chapter Eleven - Breakfast interrogations
Chapter Twelve - Pranks
Chapter Thirteen - Christmas Eve
Chapter Fourteen - Christmas Part 2
Chapter Fifteen - Christmas Part 3
Chapter Sixteen - Really? I want a break.
Chapter Seventeen - My crayons and I are screwed
Chapter Eighteen - Great How fun this is
Chapter Nineteen - The Prophecy
Chapter Twenty - Volunteers (IDK what to name this)
Chapter Twenty-One- The Date
Chapter Twenty Two - The Return
Chapter Twenty Three - The War has been Revealed
Chapter Twenty Five - The reveal to the stick wielders... I mean wizards.
Chapter Twenty Six - I'd rather sleep and watch movies.
Chapter TwentySeven - The Plan, I think, I wasn't paying attention.
Chapter Twenty Eight - The Chamber Of Secrets
Chapter Twenty Nine- The Prisoner
Chapter Thirty - Sol----ace Di----Angelo
Chapter Thirty One - Dinner
Chapter Thirty Two - Leo's story.
Chapter Thirty Three - William thy name is Jealousy
Chapter Thirty Four - River Styx
Chapter Thirty Five - Saving Will
Chapter Thirty Six - Beginning of it all
Chapter Thirty Seven - The Waves
Chapter Thirty Eight - Finding Help
Chapter Thirty Nine - Ipatus
Chapter Forty - Blue
Chapter Forty One - Savior
Chapter Forty-two - Rebuilding
Chapter Forty Three - Finale
A/N
SEQUEL!!!
A/N

Chapter Twenty Four - Telling the Headmaster

2.6K 82 38
De Underworld765

I shadow traveled into Dumbledores office, we couldn't get in by the actual gargoyle because we didn't know the password but that was okay. Thankfully, everyone else was in class at this time so we were undisturbed.

"Professors, to what do I owe this honor?"

"Headmaster, we are here to inform you of the coming war."

"A war? Please, tell me more."

I retold everything that I told Chiron and the prophecy that rachel gave us. "It's worse than I feared. Alas, I am sure you two are more than ready. This sounds like you've done this before."

"Yes sir, we've had two wars in the last year. We had another a year before that and we had a huge battle at our camp that same year as well. "

(  The Giant War and the War of New Rome - Second Titan war and the Battle of the Labyrinth. Just for reference if anyone forgot :)  )

"Well, I hope you are to train my students well. Mr. Potter himself is a very ambitious."

"Is it because he became the chose one as a child?"

Dumbledore nodded and stood up from behind his desk. "Yes, although as a result he lost his parents to that incident."

"Man, you could've called me over here " I mumbled. "and I could've stabbed him with my sword and-"

"With all due respect Mr. Di Angelo, what is your sword going to do?"

"It sucks the soul out of the vessel that it hits and can only be held by the children of Hades. If someone else touches it they burn up." Will explained before I got a chance. I gave him an annoyed smile but he just laughed quietly. 

"That would make sense why you would want to kill him but you would have to find the Horcruxes." Dumbledore explained, I could tell that he favored Harold very much.

"I can sense death and souls. The abilities that I got from my father can help show me the way." I crossed my arms, "My sister is also quite good at that sort of thing." 

We are quite skilled in fighting or finding things of the dead. 

"Alas, he is a wise person, he is a valuable person to the team. Remember what the prophecy said." 

Right how could I forget, the Scarred One something. 

"Shall we reveal ourselves to the school? They should know who they're fighting with and why."

"If you fell that it is necessary then I shall give you a chance during tonights dinner."

"Yes sir, we shall take our leave now." I turned to around, only to look back at Will, "Come on." I held out my hand and he latched on to it. We walked into the dark shadows of the room, we left the sanctuary of the headmasters office. We landed outside the Great Hall, lunch was just beginning. We walked into the great hall and past our lunch table group.

It's not that I don't like them, it's just that I don't want to like them. They're also annoying as hell, I walked right past the guest table they were sitting at and sat on my High Table Chair. It was the chair to the far left of the table.

 Will followed me and sat next to me like every day. "Why don't you like them?" he asked.

"Well..." I began

"Nico, No more secrets remember."

I sighed. "Alright. So, when I was ten I still had my sister but I also found out about my crush on Percy- although at the time I had no idea what it was. He was like my favorite card game come to life. Mythomagic in the flesh and blood. I loved that he was like my fictional heroes thus I ended up loving him. He kept my hopes up and he promised he would protect her." I felt tears welling up in my eyes but I refused to let them fall out in the open. "Hey, um, before I continue can we go to our dorm. I can see Annabeths eyes bore into me." 

He grabbed my hand from under the table, "Whatever you need." We finished eating and we walked past the others again. There was still at least twenty minutes left of lunch. I felt them follow us out of the lunch room so I quickly grabbed Wills hands and pulled him

He grabbed my hand and wiped the tears away. "Of course." I offered a small smile and stood up. We walked right past the others again. There was still at least twenty minutes of lunch left. I felt them following us and I pulled Will into a shadow.

I undoubtedly wanted them to know where our dorm is. They'll just walk in and act like they own the place. We flopped down on the bed as we landed. I snuggled into his chest and I began to retell the story.

"I knew that her death wasn't his fault but I blamed him for it. I used tried not to love him but it was so hard. I then noticed that he only had feelings for Annabeth. They were both oblivious to the fact that they liked each other and they tried to tell me that my father's Hades. I was scared, My sister was dead, I found out I was gay, the guy I liked-liked a girl who obviously liked him back but was too ignorant to admit it." I let out a small chuckle. "I was the son of Hades. I was always an outcast, I never knew why but I knew there was a reason. I was gay and the son of Hades. I was not meant to be happy. I was even more depressed when Percy and Annabeth kissed. It felt like they completely forgot about me.

They lived their lives as a cute happy couple." I had another humorless chuckle. By this point, I was ranting. Will still holding me and watching me. "Man, I don't think Annabeth even remembered who - or cared where I was for that matter - I was until she needed me to help find her precious boyfriend.
I was as far away from Camp as I wanted to be, I was in New Rome. My father told me to go to New Rome for my sister and form an alliance between the two camps for peace. Hazel already had one stripe on her, which also meant that I have been going between camps for almost a year. I passed as a roman, I knew Latin, I have a roman sister and no one had any questions. I was the ambassador and aquaintences with the Predator. But then Percy came to that camp as well. I can be halfway across the world and he'll still find me. I then -after the Giant war- I told him I liked him. I was over it at that time though but I liked him. Annabeth then thought that it made us friends. I mean after years of dropping him signs she didn't care or notice. You know who got me over it?"

I looked up at him. He looked down at me. "Who?"

"You," I said softly. "You and your stubbornness. You refused to let me leave. It was the first time I felt wanted. Everyone else would rather be in hell than be with me. They would run away, you- you treated me like an equal. The first to make me feel like I belong." I smiled. He leaned down and kissed me softly. It soon turned heated. I pulled away. I heard walking outside the door. 

I'm sure Percy nor Annabeth felt like that they hated me but that was how I felt. Sometimes my mind gets the best of me. I did have King Minos influencing me for a while. Feeding me lies and making me angry. I'm trying to change my feelings but it was what I felt for so long, it's hard. Although the rest of the camp did hate me, whispers went everywhere I walked. Laughter was silenced as I walked past, it was like in the movies when someone does something bad and they walk through their school followed by whispers. 

It felt horrible, my feeling pent up against everyone, I had a wall to block everything out. Sometimes my feelings would get so pent up that when they exploded everything around me died. Plants withered, water dried up... anyway moving on. 

"Time for class." I spoke trying to get up.

"Come on, can't we lay here for a little longer?" he pulled me back down. 

"A few minutes never hurt anyone." We snuggled for five more minutes until I pushed him off the bed. He stood up and pouted. "What was that for?"

"Making me waste class time." I smiled. "Now let's go." He tried to flop back on to the bed but he fell off the edge. I laughed harder this time as he fell face first. I grabbed his hand while he was still on the floor and pulled us into another shadow. 

When we made it to my classroom I laughed as he fell again. "I hate you Nico."

"Haha you too." I kept laughing until I heard a cough. Percy and Annabeth were in the middle of teaching. 

I quickly frowned. "What are you two doing up there?"

"Teaching class." Percy responded.

"Why?"

"Because you were late."

"I tried telling them that you'll be here soon but they didn't listen," Potdealer said. I nodded at him, wow he defended me?

"You know what Potter, no more detention needed to be severed." 

He smiled. I looked back and Annabeth and Percy and glared at them. "Get out," I said.

"Why?" 

"This is my class. Not yours. I'm to teach this class. This is my quest, not yours. Leave. Better yet Why don't you go back to camp." I seethed. I felt a warm hand on my shoulder. 

Will whispered in my ear "Calm down, I'm sure tthey were trying to help."

"I never asked for their help. This was her idea for sure."  I whispered quietly. Damn, my anger really is spilling out on her. I said I was trying, I never said it was working.

"Maybe it was, but still please calm down." 

I nodded. "Sorry." they looked horrified, I wondered why. Turns out I was floating by the shadows. "Please sit in the back. If you interrupt I will send you to my father. This time I'll let you rot in his prison cells." they nodded stiffly and sat down. 

I continued my class. We grabbed the weapons as Annabeth, Percy, Jason, and Leo conversed. I assisted Rachel with her technique. The entire class was quite lively, it seems they enjoyed this training.

Soon enough it was time for dinner. 

Sorry, y'all I don't see Annabeth and Nico as friends. I find it strange. Like really I mean really? Percy and Annabeth get all the credit for the war winnings when like really Nico practically trash talked his dad into participating in the war.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

301K 10K 44
Three demigods shall travel to the followers of Hecate, The monster inside lets the dark one blood see, On the brink of destruction, Poseidon and Ath...
8.8K 169 13
📌✩ The seven but actually not the seven; Jason, Leo, Percy,Annabeth, Piper, Nico and Will. start their year at hogwarts. Hecate has given them a ble...
146K 4.9K 28
Iris didn't expect to get pregnant, but she had hoped that after the birth of her child the man would change his behavior. The woman, exhausted from...
28K 1.2K 31
Artemis Fowl had always known that he was different. He was a 10 year old criminal mastermind who was plotting ways to kidnap a fairy. It doesn't get...