My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'...

MissyNicole93 által

(Cover by: happybunnyx123) Lexi is a freak, at least that's what everyone tells her. She talks to the dead, h... Több

2: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
3: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
4: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
5: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
6: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
7: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
8: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
9: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
10: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
11: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
12: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
13: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
14: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
15: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
16: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
17: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
18: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
19: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
20: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
21: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
22: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
23: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
24: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
25: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
26: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
Author's Note
27: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
28: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
Author's Note
Epilogue: My Teacher is a Werewolf & I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!
Lexi & Logan (Part Deux)??

1: My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

766K 8.1K 2K
MissyNicole93 által

My Teacher is a Werewolf and I'm His Mate. Wait, What?!

Well, I'm bored and to be quite honest nothing good ever seems to happen when I'm bored, so I started writing. Don't know if it makes sense, if its any good, but if you like comment and vote.

Chapter 1: Haunted

~

Trees flash by as my feet hit the ground, pulling me farther and farther from the death that follows. A branch cuts into my arm, drawing blood from under my pale skin and a cry from my throat. Horses sound behind me, urging me closer to my destination, farther from the danger, from the closure. Voices shout, giving commands that I don't understand and I come to a dead end. The cliff falls into the ocean below, jagged rocks gleaming dangerously in the moonlight, tempting me to turn back, to face what I know is coming. The voices, the footsteps get closer, so close I can feel the earth vibrate underneath their power. I turn, facing the death that marks their faces, the satisfaction in their eyes.

"You thought you could get away." Their leader spoke, his voice nothing more than a guttural sound that has my stomach churning in fear. The smirk on his face echoes the promise in his eyes as he steps closer, chuckling when I stumble back to the edge of the cliff. "Hmm, are you going to jump little one? What we have planned for you seems like an easier way to go, does it not?"

Not it doesn't, actually, but the fear closes up my throat leaving me speechless as they edge closer and closer until they are but an arms length away. I step back, feeling my heel leave the dirt, nothing but air under it. If I jump, surely it would be an easier death than this, less painful. Do I dare face what they will do to me or end my life quickly in a way that I control?

"You better make up your mind, whore, we're getting impatient here." His gaze never left my face once, and though I didn't dare meet the eyes of the others in the clearing their intent is clear in the air. I inch backwards, feeling as one foot leaves the ground, letting the other slowly follow after, watching the shock on their leader's face as I throw myself from the cliff.

A scream leaves my throat as the waves converge around me, tossing me about like a useless doll, a toy at mother nature's dispense.

~

"Fuck, Lexi, honey wake up!!!" Hands shake me roughly, pulling me from the watery grave that wasn't my own. I force my eyes open staring back into my father's, seeing the fear and confusion in his face. "Are you here, Lex? Can you hear me?" Am I here?

"I, It was so real, oh god it was so real, dad." Tears slip from my eyes as he pulls me into his chest rocking me back and forth like a child. "It felt so real, like I was really drowning." My hands clutch at his shirt, tears soaking it but he never lets go.

"I know hon, I know. It wasn't real, sweetie your safe it was just a dream." But it wasn't just a dream, someone had actually lived through that fear, the pain and that someone had forced their last moment alive into my dreams, and my father knew it as well as I did.

"It wasn't just a dream, dreams don't feel like this, they never feel like this." He just shushes me, murmuring nonsense words into my hair, rocking me back and forth as my step-mother watches on in worry. I hate worrying them, I really do but I can't control the dreams, no matter how much I try.

"Its fine now, Lexi it'll all be fine, okay sweetheart?" My step-mother says from the doorway, never making a move to come any closer. I don't blame her, I'd be afraid of me too, if I were her.

"It won't go away, not unless I-" My father pulls away from me, glaring.

"No you will not, it'll all go away Lex, you just have to give it time. Now how about you get ready for school, huh?" He pats my shoulder once more, before pulling my step-mother out of the room, not doubt to convince her I'm not a damn loony.

They don't understand, they don't feel what I feel, they don't know what its like to relive someone else's dying moments. They don't have the constant nagging information that someone needs your help, whether they're dead or not, they just don't get it, no one does. Hell, I'd think I was insane too, if I were anyone else, but I'm not, there's nothing I can do to change who I am, no matter how badly I want to.

Mother had said it was a gift to be able to help the deceased move on, I'd snickered in her face when she told me about it. Apparently empathy runs in our family and my case was just a more refined version of it, she'd said to embrace it, that it would make me a better person. If that was so, then why was she always drunk and screwing anything that was willing? She could do exactly what I can so why wasn't she a better person? God, there I go again thinking about mother, why do I even bother?

"Lexi, are you dressed yet hon?" Steven, my dad, asked through the door with a slight nervousness in his voice.

"Give me a sec, dad." He sighed and I heard him walk down the stairs.

Okay, so school clothes I can do this, right? I bit my lip staring at all the clothes Gloria had bought me, feeling guilt settle in when I'd refused to go with her. I treated her like shit and she still tried to have a relationship with me, why? Was the woman just clinically insane or something? Any other person that I bitch at runs away screaming but Gloria just comes back later and tries to make nice, when it was never her fault. Dammit, Lexi off topic, again.

Pulling a random pair of jeans and a t-shirt, that I'm pretty sure says 'sod-off' on it, I take them to the bathroom to shower. Cold showers help me think in the morning, they rid my mind of the last dream, refresh me to deal with the oncoming drama that is highschool.

After I'm dressed, I walk down stairs to the kitchen, wanting to get a granola bar and get out of the house as fast as I can without making my dad upset. He likes to have family breakfasts and dinners and lunches, if I don't have school. He says it makes us closer as a family, but really it just gives me another chance to disappoint him.

I sneak into the kitchen when Gloria has her back turned and run out as fast as I can, without harming myself in the process. Yea, I have a habit of running into things, like this one time I was walking down the street, middle of the road and I zoned out and ended up walking into a street lamp that was on the sidewalk. It was very embarrassing when I had to tell the doctor what had happened.

The highschool is only two blocks away from my house so I walk everyday, mostly so I don't have to deal with the chance of touching any kids on the bus. If I touch anyone and they're being haunted I can see why they're being haunted and I'm pretty sure almost everyone in the world is being haunted or has been once in their life.

Riverside highschool currently holds 230 students, not counting those that never actually attend. Its not really a big school so a lot of the classes are crammed, which makes my no physical contact rule very hard to keep. Everyone there either thinks I'm a freak or I've told them off one too many times for them to bother talking to me, so I'm on my own in the hell hole.

Usually when I walk into the front building all eyes turn to me and the whispers start, but today the whispers were already going, so I make it to my locked without harassment. Which is a total shocker.

"Have you seen the new English teacher? He is so delicious its not even funny!" One girl whispers, rather loudly to another and I frown. English was my first period and I had actually like Mrs. Deeds, so a new teacher was jut going to be a bummer.

"Yea, I know I heard he just graduated college when the school board hired him, too. I wonder if he's single?" Oh god, seriously? I hope the poor guy knows how to defend himself from horny teenage girls.

I'm only in homeroom for five minutes when the bell rings and I make my way reluctantly to first period and the new teacher. The room is relatively empty when I get there and I make my way to the back of the room and wait for the bell to ring. Most of the time I have my ipod, or something to keep me from dying of boredom but I forgot it because of that stupid dream.

People pile into the room, cheerleaders sitting in the front row, trying to gain the attention of the new teacher as he walks in. His head is lowered, reading a paper as he walks to his desk and the whispers start. His black hair falls to his broad shoulders, giving the illusion of a curtain hiding his face from view, but when he looks up my heart nearly stops. His blue eyes are almost black and the smirk on his lips just hints at the fact that he knows all the dirty thoughts running through girls' minds. And I will admit I am one of those girls.

^~^

You'd think that after being alive for two hundred years that I would be used to the boredom, but you'd be thinking wrong. Even a to hundred year old Werewolf has to find some form of entertainment and this is how I ended up with teaching job. I don't even like teachers and how I ended up here I don't know, but I felt like I had to at least try it out.

I've been to college so many different times that I didn't have to go back that long and now today is my first official day as a teacher. The school board of Riverside High was a but skeptical of hiring me, but everyone has a price so that was taken care of, though I don't know why I care so much about this job. There are other more useful ways to spend the money I've accumulated over the years. But when they had hesitated my animal had gotten worried, which was rare and so I paid them.

"Mr. Santos, I presume." The principal was a man nearing middle age, balding at the back of his head, but otherwise was a nice man, though a bit afraid to be in a closed room with me. Human instincts were not much compared to mine but his subconscious was aware that I'm dangerous, just as every human is.

"Call me Logan, sir." He nodded, dabbing his forehead with a paper towel as he motioned for me to take a seat.

"I feel that I should warn you about some of the girls here, they may be a bit aggressive as you are closer to their age than any other teacher." If only he knew, I presented the image of a 26 yr old human when really I'm much older, I wonder if the man would have a heart attack if he really knew. That could be funny.

"Thank you for the warning, sir but I think I can handle a couple of teenagers." As long as one of them isn't my mate. I frowned at the thought, that would be difficult to manage, but what is the possibility of that happening? If I haven't found my mate in the past two hundred years why would I find her here?

"Very well then, I'll let you go, here's your class schedule, if you have any problems with any students please let me know." I nod at him and walk out of the room, ignoring the secretary when she tries to flirt, walking to the classroom that is now mine.

The room is full when I walk in, mingling scents hitting my brain all at once, but one in particular sticking out. It was like vanilla and jasmine, mixed with an innocence that shocked me. My nostrils flared as I kept my head lowered, looking through my mane of hair at the source of the smell, before I used to love my hair long but now it was blocking my view of her. Girls sat in the front row of the class, trying to get my attention but she sat in the back by herself a wall of isolation around her that held me confused. A wave of possessiveness washed over me as I sat lifting my head to see her better, a smirk tugging at my lips when her eyes widened. This girl had been the reason my animal had wanted to come here and the knowledge of that had me wanting to growl in satisfaction. She is my mate...

Like it? Hate it? Comment & Vote.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

327K 7.2K 59
Lexi Cortez's life hasn't been an easy one. The girlfriend of a biker gang leader, she lives the double life: Lexi by day, but out on the streets she...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
14.1K 775 12
Holly Halliday only had two important things in her life. One was her art and the other was her best friend Gabriel Colton. Starting school for thei...
340 17 13
"I could never get her out of my head, no matter how hard I tried. I could never move on with my life. I fought, and I fought, but it was pointless...