warm touch. ✧ luwoo [nct]

By asterpio

Pictures of Jungwoo making out with another guy get spread, causing the bullying to get worse. Oh, and, the g... More

✧ 1 ✧
✧ 2 ✧
✧ 3 ✧
✧ 4 ✧
✧ 5 ✧
✧ 6 ✧
✧ 7 ✧
✧ 8 ✧
✧ 9 ✧
✧ 10 ✧
✧ 11 ✧
✧ 12 ✧
✧ 13 ✧
✧ 14 ✧
✧ 15 ✧
✧ 16 ✧
✧ 17 ✧
✧ 18 ✧
✧19✧
✧ 20 ✧
✧ 21 ✧
✧ 22 ✧
✧ 23 ✧
✧ 24 ✧
✧ 25 ✧
✧ 26 ✧
✧ 27 ✧
✧ 29 ✧
✧ 30 ✧
✧31✧
yikes, i need help (a/n)
✧32✧
you unlocked the shitty ending

✧ 28 ✧

1.7K 123 28
By asterpio

here it comess... in like 21 paragraphs
also my writing is gonna be so g r o s s in these first few paragraphs im so sorry fjdbg

word count: 1423

✧✧✧

The rest of the time in the cafeteria was fine, even though the rest of the time there was short and Ten's presence made Jungwoo slightly uncomfortable. Everyone stood up once the bell went and collected their stuff to leave, but Ten quickly grabbed Lucas's sleeve. "I need to talk to you real quick," Ten said.

So, everyone left without them two. It was just three of the original crew. They all held their own stuff as they walked through the crowd, their arms having to squish together so they didn't bump into anyone. Jungwoo could only pout until people started to move down a different hallway, finally giving the three boys space to relax their bodies. Jungwoo looked around a little, seeing Kun on his phone and Doyoung looking at his feet. The younger sighed and looked forward again, holding his books down lower. His eyes were distracted by someone bursting out of a room, the rolling door slamming against the side frame then slowly bouncing back as someone stomped heavily out of it. Jungwoo couldn't see who it was at first, so he didn't bother freaking out, but after a few seconds, once he saw the familiar squishy cheeks, he almost dropped his books. Instead, he quickly gave them to Doyoung. "Hold these," he said before he quickly rushed towards that direction.

"Donghyuck!" He yelled almost too loudly.

Donghyuck turned around, exposing his puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks. His eyes widened as he saw his best friend and he quickly ran back to him, his arms wrapping around his waist as his face nuzzled into his neck. "Jungwoonie.." He mumbled against him, hugging him tightly.

Jungwoo's eyes turned into sad ones as he hugged his smaller best friend, holding him tightly and looking at him with the deepest frown he's ever had. The person he held in his arms, his best friend, was always the one who'd be strong, keep a smile on and stick up for every one of his friends. But now, he was shaking, looking so fragile in Jungwoo's arms with tears streaming down his cheeks.

Doyoung and Kun quickly came over, placing their and Jungwoo's books on the floor. "Fuck, what's wrong?" Doyoung quickly asked, his hand going onto the youngest's back and rubbing circles. Kun looked at Jungwoo yet his hand went into Donghyuck's hair, softly playing with it to hopefully calm him down.

Jungwoo shrugged at them, his eyes getting glossy as he looked down at Donghyuck again. "Hyuckie? What's wrong, Hyuckie?" He asked in a soft yet cracky voice.

Donghyuck shook his head, sniffling as he moved back just the slightest to rub his eye with the palm of his hand. He looked up at Jungwoo then at his other two best friends. "I-I'm sorry, guys.." He mumbled. "Let's just- Let's go to class." Donghyuck's words made him sound stable, but he was still crying and gripping onto Jungwoo's shirt.

"Bathroom." Kun said, grabbing Donghyuck's hand. "Just until you calm down."

Donghyuck only nodded as they started to walk, Jungwoo and Doyoung taking their books. They went to the closest bathroom, closing the door behind them so hopefully no one came in. Doyoung got some toilet paper and folded it before wiping away Donghyuck's tears, frowning as he watched the male breathe unsteadily.

Jungwoo gently held Donghyuck's hand as he watched him. "Hyuckie, you can tell us what happened." He said softly.

Donghyuck sniffled and looked down, shaking his head. "I can't.. I actually can't.." He mumbled.

Jungwoo sighed, pulling Donghyuck back into another hug. He rubbed circles on his back as the male nuzzled into him. Kun and Doyoung soon came over again, hugging their youngest friend.

It took a few more minutes before Donghyuck was calm again. They all walked out with Jungwoo holding onto the youngest's hand, going to class and apologizing for being late.

---

Jungwoo was extremely cautious the rest of the day. He made sure Donghyuck was always near him and that no one disturbed him. It was hard for him to go home, knowing his fragile friend could be hurt again. But he did anyway, as long as he could call Donghyuck the whole time. Sometimes they didn't even talk, Jungwoo just had his earbuds in so he knew Donghyuck was ok. He only ended the call when Donghyuck got home and so did Jungwoo.

"Jungwoo!" Mrs. Kim called from the kitchen. "Come here, please!"

Jungwoo took out his earbuds. "Just a second!" He yelled back as he placed his backpack on the couch. He placed his phone and earbuds in his pocket before he walked into the kitchen, running his fingers through his hair. "Yes, mu–?" Jungwoo cut himself off. He gulped and placed his hands in front of him. Mark was standing in his kitchen, next to his mother, with glossy eyes.

"You're friend is here." Mrs. Kim said as she stepped forward. She quietened her voice. "He said he's having troubles, and he needed you."

Jungwoo nodded slowly, his eyes flicking from Mark to his mother. "Did he say why?" He whispered.

Mrs. Kim shook her head, stepping forward and kissing the top of her son's head. "Just take good care of him.. He came here crying, Jungwoo." She said before she walked out of the kitchen.

Jungwoo watched his mother walk out before he turned back to Mark. Mark was looking at him with the same glossy, shaky eyes as he fiddled with his fingers.

"I-I'm sorry, Jungwoo.." Mark mumbled, his voice low to conceal how unstable he was. "I know I'm an absolute asshole to you but.. I had no one else to go to."

Jungwoo nodded slowly as he looked at Mark, seeing a tear roll down his cheek. The older male took a deep breath. "What about Taeyong? Isn't he your closest friend?" He asked.

"I.. Kinda.." Mark sniffled, using the back of his hand to wipe away his tear. "But I can't talk to him about this.. I can't talk about this to anyone but you, the guy I'm supposed to hate!" Mark teared up more and his fingers started playing with the ends of his shirt.

Jungwoo could tell he was struggling, trying not to cry in front of him or even break down. Jungwoo's eyes softened and small tears formed in the corners of his eyes, he couldn't handle seeing another person so sad. "I'm so sorry, Mark." He said softly. "D-Do you want a hug?"

Mark shrugged and wiped his eyes, but after a few seconds, he nodded. Mark didn't move, so Jungwoo stepped forward instead and wrapped his arms around the younger. Mark hesitated at first, but he soon hugged Jungwoo's waist tightly and started to cry more. His tears came out quicker, so he leaned his face onto Jungwoo's shoulders. His whole body started to tremble, soft sobs came out of his mouth, and he clung onto Jungwoo.

"M-Mark, what's wrong?" Jungwoo asked, his hand softly rubbing circles on his back.

"Don't y-you fucking tell anyone, Jungwoo.." Mark mumbled before letting out another sob.

"I won't! Mark, I promise I won't."

"Ok, fine.." Mark paused, taking a few deep breaths before he slowly let go of Jungwoo and stepped back. He sniffled and rubbed his eyes again, his hands then dropping to his sides. "Jungwoo.." He mumbled, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I-I think I'm gay.. Or I just like guys and girls.. Or maybe just this one guy, and I'm sorry I came to you, b-but I know you're gay so I wanted to talk to you, and I just.. I'm r-really fucking sorry for everything I've done."

Mark looked down at his feet, his hands going into his hair. His hands tugged at it as he swore under his breath, more tears coming from his eyes.

"N-No, Mark-" Jungwoo's eyes widened and he quickly moved forward, hugging him again tightly. "I mean.. Y-You kinda were a dick to me, but.. It's ok, i-it's ok, Mark."

Mark shook his head, his hands still in his hair as he leaned against Jungwoo, more and more tears falling from his eyes and soft sobs coming from his mouth.

✧✧✧

i hate my writing ew
also hi i am alive, schools just kickin ma ass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 4.3K 62
"W-Why are you even jealous over him?...." Jimin sobbed "Because I love you, you idiot" Suga shouts at Jimin with tears threatening to leave his eye...
13K 330 10
this story is about jungkook being the bully of y/n (your name) and through the school year they start to grow feelings for each other
948K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
714K 33.3K 52
(book #1 completed. 17+) Jeon Jungkook can't help but to feel attracted to his bully, Kim Taehyung, despite being treated badly by him since childhoo...