She's Hurting (Completed)

By Michelle_Hearts

I wish I was a kid that was happy like every girl, but I'm not. I'm different. I am born differently then nor... More

A/N: LOOK LOOK! (updated- Jan/2024)
Darkness & Despair
Teasing Her
The Fire In My Life
Truth or Dare
What is the Problem
Bedroom Breakfast and Scary Movies
You Wouldn't Know
I Got You
Serious doubt
Catch up
Catch up part 2
Monday Fun Day
Strength or Smarts
Smarts is the key
Getting to know Her
Ugh Her again
New Home New Lies
Mother knows Best ?
Dispair
She's Precious
Sisterly love
Father?
Kids Got to love them
Kids
Late!?
Veronica
My Fault
The science project
The Project
"Please just talk"
He's back, The belt
Been Gone for a while
Why won't you look at me?
"Whats going on"
"What do you want to know?"
"Do i stink"
"This is going to be a long day for us both"
The school Schedule for the girls (Not Update kinda)
Birds & The Bees
Birds & The Bees part 2
"Let Me Explain"
For you its everything
A party And Drugs
Right?
The Death she wrote
Play what's in hand
Home
Love is all around
My First & Forever
Dear Diary.......
Come Back To Me
My baby
Starting Over
Mothers Fuck-up
She's family
I only want you
First Day
Chloes Journal/ Birthday Wish
Its My Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 1)
Its my Fucking Birthday Bitches (Part 2)
Happy Birthday Baby
We All Deserve To Have Fun + Mini-Epilogue
Revised Version is Up
I GRADUATED

Unstable

2.3K 83 4
By Michelle_Hearts

Janet POV

I walked in Chloe's room to see her punching the wall near her bed. I ran towards her and gave her a hug. She reciprocated and held me tighter and cried. I made her sit down with me. She still cried as I held her. As I grabbed ahold of her hand they were bleeding and bruised. Her hand was turning purple and swelling by the minute.

"Why would she do this to me " Chloe cried out. Her breathing started to come rapidly. I held onto and tried to wave some air into her face with the papers that were all over the floor. In between, she breathes Chloe spoke.

"let...me...die," she said as she continued to breathe more out of control. I knew this was going to get worse. I picked her up and laid her in bed. "Addison!" I yelled. The door flew open.

"yes, mom" she answers. "Go get the medical bag the doctor gave us," I said. She ran out of-of the room only to be back in a few seconds with the bag.

"here is the bag," she says handing me the bag.

I take out a needle and look in the bag for the sedatives. Once I found the right one I then stuck the syringe in the bottle and sucked some of the liquid up in the needle then injecting it into Chloe. Chloe's breathing started to slow down and her face became more comfortable.

"Mom Why," Chloe said before passing out and falling asleep. I collapsed onto Chloe's bed crying at the sight of her being so hurt. I couldn't help but feel like this is my fault. When a mother sees their child in some type of distress they always feel if they could have done better. Looking up a Chloe I saw her hand and they were swelling and the bleeding continued so I grabbed some bandages from the bag and some cream to rub on her hands.

Once her hands were wrapped I tucked her back in bed to let her rest. I knew when she woke up she was going to feel some type of way. I will be there when she does. I know now that I am going to have to keep Addison and Chloe away from each other. I don't need a fight breaking out. They both took boxing so they'd be an equal match to each other but when Chloe is anger mode she kills.

I stood up from Chloe's bed and began to clean up her room. I picked up her dresser and put her drawers back into place. Her clothes were all over the floor so I began to pick them up and put them back in their right drawers. When I had picked up a pair of Chloe's underwear I had found photos of her and Kaylee in a book. The book didn't look complete. It looked like it was a gift that Chloe was making to give to Kaylee. I placed the book back in her drawer too and went back to cleaning.

Chloe POV

Waking up I felt kind of dizzy. My room was clean but I did have a big hole in the wall with some red spots in some places. When I tried to move my fingers there were sharp pains. I looked at my hand and they were wrapped up. I still remember what Addison did to me and I will never forgive her. Every time I get angry I forget the things I've done.

I sat up and went to my dresser and got a pair of sweats. I think I'm going to take a walk. Get my mind off everything maybe I'll even die walking. Wouldn't be so bad I thought. I went into my desk drawer and grabbed my pack of cigarettes and put them in my pocket. Once k got my clothes on I went downstairs. I heard mom and Addison and Tiffany talking.

"I want you to keep away from Chloe for a big Adds," mom says.

"what about me I have been Chloe's friend for a while" I heard Tiffany ask.

"Continue to be she needs you," mom said.

"I don't need anyone" I stated as I walked down the steps.

"Trust me I won't be near Addison ever again. She isn't my family" I said as I walked to the front door.

"Where are you going, Chloe?" Mom asks.

"Out, don't come after me don't look for me" I demanded. I slammed the door on the way out.

For hours id just walk. At times id shiver or have my moments where I feel sick but I try to ignore it. Once I made it to my favorite place I just collapsed on the ground and took a cigarette out the box and lit it up. I took my phone out and called Veronica. After I inhaled the smoke and let it go free I waited for her to answer. When she answered I heard a faint voice speak.

"Hello? Chloe what's up babe" she asked.

"Come to my location," I said before hanging up and turning on my location for her to locate.

Tiffany POV

"I'm going to go after her. I know where she goes at times like these. I promise I will protect her even if she won't protect herself" I told Janet. Giving her my word.

"Mom why am I the one fucking up things," my girlfriend says before running upstairs to her room crying.

"I'll let you fix this. I will text you if I find her" I say ad I got up from the chair. Janet nods her head in response before leaving and up the stair to comfort Addison.

Time to find my best friend.

Veronica POV

"Chloe what are you doing here this late," I say walking to Chloe confused.

"Come here," she says

I get even closer to her she grabs my hand and pulls me on top of her. I felt very uncomfortable being on top of her.

"Chloe this isn't a good idea. You have a girlfriend" I say feel a bit overwhelmed.

"I don't have one anymore. Now you have me," she says

"wait what you and Kaylee arney together anymore? Since when" I asked shocked. What the hell is going on?

"Since today" she answers

"well, I'm sorry for you Chloe. I hope I wasn't the reason." I apologize

"No actually apparently it is my fault so she left me," she says. A tear fell from her eye.

"what can I do to help that isn't sexual," I asked.

"so you don't want anything sexual from me know what happened," she asked sounding annoyed.

"well I have a girlfriend now and she made me realize the dumb shit that I was doing to you and Kaylee and even others," I say

"so I'm changing," I say raising my hands in the air in joy. Chloe just rolled her eyes in announce.

"Look we use to be close friends what's going on?" I asked. I truly care about Chloe and I want her to be happy. I know she wasn't always happy but I saw what Kaylee could do for her and it was truly amazing.

"well to sum it up. I got caught up in drugs then my depression fucked me in the ass and then I almost raped Kaylee" she says sitting up looking into my eyes.

I placed my hand on her cheek. "Look you will get through this. You know I will always be here for you and even more now. I want you and Kaylee to work and ensure everyone else does too" I said. I knew she could feel my sympathy. She wrapped her arms around me and started to cry.

"What the hell is going on here" I heard a voice say coming from behind me.

"Chloe and I had a talk and don't worry. I am not here to do anything risky. I have a girlfriend now" I say.

"Good at least someone here is stable," Tiffany says.

"what's up with you Tiffany?" I asked concerned.

"I am just worried about their whole family," she said point at Chloe.

"like Addison had become numb and their mother is on the verge of breaking then their brother Adam can't be happy with his fiancee." she says "Then! Kaylee, she is just done and she is staying with her Ex."

"She staying with her Ex, "I asked in shock.

"Yes, and I'm worried. I want Those two to be together" she says.

"well let's get Chloe at her beat" I suggest. I got up and places my hand on her shoulder for comfort.

"Well, that might be a while she is literally crying while smoking a cigarette," Tiffany says pointing at the distressed girl.

"Well, first let's get her to cut down on these," I say walking over to Chloe and taking the cigarette put her mouth and throwing it on the ground.

"To smoking weed. Cigarette give cancer, weed just makes you high" I threw a blunt in the blonde's lap. She took it and lit it up.

"Thanks," Chloe says

"This is going to be fun you and me working together" I say nudging her side playfully trying to light up the mood.

"Oh my god please don't do that" Tiffany say

Well guys at the moment I have so many test going on. I'm in college and i have just been studying for exams and things of that nature. I hope that this chapter is interesting and entertaining. Please like and leave a comment on anything even if you just want to talk I'm here. Love you guys thanks for reading and supporting it❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 345 63
Why does life come with so many different possible answers to the same question? Which answer is the correct one and how do you know for sure? Findi...
1K 121 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
Morgan By S

Romance

18.6K 1.6K 40
Morgan *completed* A filler between (book 4-5) of the Alberta series. Morgan Keaton...unlucky in love, that is an absolute understatement. I'm curse...